Picturesque Views Overlooking 142 Boat Slip Marina(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
There are many amenities to enjoy from three swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs, nine hole Par 3 Executive golf course, four well lit tennis courts, luxurious beach front beach house, Marina club house restaurant and much more. Water aerobics, bridge, pool tables, multiple social activities, 6000 foot boardwalk through the wetlands that leads to three gazebos where you can sit and enjoy beautiful birds, fish, dolphins, manatees, and many different kinds of tropical fish.
* Daytona International Speedway - 13 miles;
* Daytona International Airport - 12 miles;
* Jacksonville, Florida - 102 miles;
* Orlando International Airport - 80 miles;
* Sanford International Airport - 44 miles;
* Tampa Bay, Florida - 171 miles;
* Disney - MGM Studies and Walt Disney World - 79 miles;
* Golf - In addition to the Harbour Village nine hole PAR 3 Golf Course, the area has over 30 PGA Golf course nearby;
* Kennedy Space Center - Cape Canaveral - 57 miles;
* Sea World - 71 miles;
* Saint Augustine - only 55 miles up scenic A1A;
* Universal Studios - 67 miles;
* World Golf Hall of Fame - 70 miles;
* Halifax Hospital - 11.6 miles;
* Daytona State College - 11 miles;
* Mary Bethune-Beckman College - 8.5 miles;
* Jackie Robinson Baseball Park/Daytona Cubs ball park - 8.4 miles;
* Daytona Beach Convention Center - 11.8 miles;
* Ponce Inlet Lighthouse . 1.7 miles;
* Museum of Arts and Science, Daytona Beach, Fl 11.1 miles;
1. Inlet Harbour Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1,4 miles;
2. North Turn Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
3. Down the Hatch Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
4. Boondock Restaurant, Wilbur by the Sea - 2 miles;
5. Aunt Catfish Restaurant - Port Orange - 8.5 miles.
6, Buba Gumps Restaurant - Daytona Beach - 8.4 miles;
7. Light House Restaurant - Ponce Inlet - 1.7 miles.
Many many more fine dining in Daytona, Ormond Beach, and Port Orange.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 3
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2
- Max. occupancy 7
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- You will think you are in a Five Star Resort, the Atlantic Ocean is only a few steps away, with easy access via Harbour Village Golf and Yacht Club Beach Front Club House that has an exercise room, party room, with ping pong table, two televisions, dry and steam saunas, hot tub and swimming pool. Facility has camera filming activities in club house. Or enjoy the Marina Club house restaurant, club room, exercise room, hot whirlpool tub and large swimming pool. Or enjoy Harbour Village's Nine hole Par 3 Golf Course. Or have a delightful tennis match on one of Harbour Viilages well lighted Four hardtru tennis courts. Secure private parking. All kitchenware and Linens are provided. Two TVs w/cable. Walk to the Ocean, or walk on over 6,000 feet of elevated boardwalk though wetlands conservation area, Estuary nature Paths and wooded walkways that lead to four Gazebos for fishing, or just sit and enjoy Mother Nature's beauty, exclusive to only Harbour Village residents....moreless
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
Gas fireplace in living room, dining room and breakfast nook provides pleasant scene and provides warmth through out condo on cool mornings. gas fireplace between living room and breakfast are ...moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Large sectional Couch, two leather chairs, over sized chair, recliner, TV, & sliding glass doors to walk our to a wrap around lanai and awesome views of boat slip Marina and Intra-Coastal waterway....moreless
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Call Owner for Special RATES
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Drive on Daytona's world famous sandy beaches with your auto or bicycle. Surf or swim in the Atlantic Ocean. Visit Ponce Inlet's Historic Light House Museum. Dine and party in one of the many coastal or waterway restaurants. Enjoy dedicated bike paths.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Doris grew up in St. Louis and Herb in Oklahoma. Doris was in the restaurant business for almost 20 years. Herb spent 25 years in the Marine Corps as an Aviator. We moved to the Washington D.C. area in 1977 and sold real estate together for 25 years, moving to Daytona full time in 2002. We have owned, operated and managed our own rentals for over 30 years.
Why the Owner Chose Ponce Inlet, FL, USA:
We vacationed in Florida for over twenty years, and once we retired we moved to the Sunshine State to enjoy the Atlantic Ocean climate and its sea breeze. In 1999 we were traveling to Daytona and discussed the entire trip, where did we want to retire. We had traveled and visited both the West and East Coast set criteria that the place we were going had to meet. First there needed to be colleges, and/or universities present to keep the youthfulness in our step; and Second, since Herbert was retired military, we wanted close proximity to military bases and medical care; third, there had to be an abundance of recreational facilities to enjoy; forth; tropical climate. The East Coast of Florida offered all four, and upon arrival at the opening of sells for Harbour Village Golf and Yacht Club, it took us about 20 minutes to decide this is where we wanted to go. Additional benefits of that selection are: (1) A sea breeze that keeps the temperature 10 degrees cooler in the summer and 10 degrees warmer in the winter than inland Florida or on the Florida Gulf. (2) The Ocean and the Intra-Coastal Waterway views are nothing short of spectacular. We really enjoy the moderate temperature and many days of sunshine. Where else in the world can you drive on gorgeous sandy beaches?
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Spacious, luxurious, comfortable and affordable. Harbour Village is a gated community and there are so many things to do. Unique and desirable
- Primary: +1 3863042389 386-304-2389
- Secondary: +1 3863042389 Use this home phone number for Voice messages
- Fax: +1 3863042389 386-304-2389
Links to more information:
Looks out to Gorgeous 142 Boad Slip Deep water Marina
Entry into living, dining rm, with gas fireplace and picturesque views of marina
Dining Rm table, six chairs, marble counter top server.
Mstr Bedroom wilh couch, mstr bath w/jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, 2 sinks.
3rd Bedroom with Twin Beds and seperate bath room acroll hall.
Intra-Coastal water view from wrap around patio
Par-3 Executive golf course, one of many amenities you will have access to FREE
Four har-tru Tennis courts, well lit and active club tennis
Bd Walk to beach from Harbour Village Beach Club.
Marina swimming pool, one of three swimming pools you have access to.
Marina party rm w/TV, Pool Table and dance floor.
Front of building - entire comples beautifully landscapped.
Living with blinds drawn open
Breakfast nook, bar stools at kitchen bar, and door to second balcony
Second bed room, w/private bathroom
Wrap around patio
Almost 6,000 ft of walkway thru wetlands w/3 gazebos w/fishing pier in water way
four har-tru well lit tennis courts, for your use free of charge
Beach club w/excerise rm, pool, wet and dry saunnas locker rms and game rm.
Pool w/hot tub at Harbour Village Beach club. 1 of 3 pool you have access to use
Marina area w/ Pub, Restaurant, Party rm, exercise gym rm, and Harbor Master
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.