Welcome to our Ferienwohnug. With us you expect the following special features:
- 55sqm apartment for up to 4 people
- Ground floor apartment with separate entrance
- fully equipped kitchen with dining area, sofa and TV
- Hallway with large mirror and information wall
- Bath with shower attachment
- quiet, to the garden located bedroom with sofa and TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large, secluded garden with barbecue, lawn for shared use
- good connection to all neighboring cities of the Ruhr, CentrO, Messe Essen etc.
- Free parking in front of the house
This apartment in the district of Oberhausen-Buschhausen is ideal for guests who want to explore the industrial heritage of the Ruhrgebiet. Even trade fair visitors or guests who wish to stay in the Ruhr area for professional reasons (assembly, seminars, conferences) are welcome. Families with children feel very comfortable with us because of the large garden available.
Connection and removal
The connection to the neighboring cities, such as the "Capital of Culture Essen", Duisburg, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Bottrop, Dinslaken can be reached quickly by car or by public transport. Through the developed bike paths you can make beautiful tours, especially the Ruhr Route, in the neighboring cities.
The CentrO can be reached by bus in about 8 minutes, by bike in about 20 minutes.
The kitchen offers you:
Ceramic hob, convection oven, dishwasher, microwave with grill, refrigerator with freezer, extractor hood, toaster, coffee pad machine, coffee machine, kettle
Equipment of the dining / living area:
Highchair on request, TV with satellite connection, pull-out sofa bed, dining table with four seats, radio with CD player
The quietly located to the garden living room / bedroom (25m²) has:
1 double bed (180x200cm), 2 single beds (each 90x200cm), travel cot (optional), cozy sofa area with TV (DVB-T), large window to the garden