Beautiful Waterway Sunsets; Pool, 3 B/2b,Inlet View
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath condo is tucked away on the inlet waterway, and offers a wonder atmosphere for your family vacation. There is a gazebo nearby with grill for cooking out; and the pool and clubhouse are a very short walk from the condo. There is a large elevator ( as well as stairs), a washer & dryer in the unit, all full-sized appliances, a screened in rear porch, and all the conveniences of home.
Take a short drive to the Cherry Grove beach area, and the Fishing pier. July 4th fireworks display is off the pier so bring a blanket and your family to enjoy this spectacular show! The Sea Mountain Highway has fresh seafood markets, restaurants, pizza shops, and a full service IGA with a huge salad bar, and prepared southern foods.
Kitchen: fully equipped for cooking and dining in; dishes, wine glasses, pots & pans, bake ware, casserole dishes, new appliances, utensils, coffee maker etc.
Dining area: Open floor plan with full view of the dining area+ 4 bar stools at the breakfast bar.
Master BR; 1 King bed with sliders to the rear screened porch. Private bath features full shower with 2 seats, no tub*
Guest Room 1: 1 Queen bed , nicely furnished with TV
Guest BR 3: 2 double beds , furnished, small flat screen TV
Living room : sofa, rocker/recliner and occassional chair. Sliders to the rear screened porch.
Washer & dryer in unit.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- On floor 2
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Extra Large Elevator
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Nearby Cherry Grove Beach offers the charm of a laid back beach community, with a full service grocery store, Pizza shops, beach stores and fresh seafood. A few miles South is Barefoot Landing, and just a short distance to the Grand Strands beautiful beaches. If you love golf, play the World Class Championship Courses on property: Norman, Dye, Love and Fazio. Also choose from over 100 other courses in greater Myrtle Beach Area. Nearby Barefoot Landing has over 60, specialty shops, beach stores, restaurants and attractions for the whole family to enjoy. Stroll thru this beautifully landscaped complex, and shop for jewelry, clothing, accessories, lots of beach items, and don't miss the Black Market Mineral shoppe, specializing in real gemstone jewels, and inexpensive rocks and collectible stones. Alligator Adventure will thrill kids of all ages, with Alligator feeding times, hands...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Fall Winter Special
Sep 24 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 19, 2017
3 night min stay
May 20 - Jun 16, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 17 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 12 - Sep 22, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Linen Pkg & Depart Clean $65 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Call or Email for Special Pricing!
Oct-Feb $ 1250 month
Peak Season Rents Sat - Sat with 200.00 Deposit
April 1-31 $495 week
May 3 - 31 $495 weekly..Sat-Sat
May 31 – June 21 $595 weekly
June 28 - Aug 16 $795 weekly**PEAK**Aug 16- Sept 6 $695 weekly..
Sept 6 - 27 $595 weekly...... Sept 27- Dec 31 $495 weekly
NO STUDENT GROUPS, NO MOTORCYCLES, BOATS, TRAILERS, FAMILIES WELCOME!
Pay deposit to make reservation and pay rent 21 days before renting.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Great view of the Waterway and Hwy 17 Bridge
Year Purchased: 2009
- Primary: (410) 603-7420 (Maryland, USA)
- Secondary: +1 4439444775
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Views from your condo
Boat Slip available. Marina Rentals just 2 blocks away
Dining area and breakfast bar with 3 stools
Master bed with queen sized bed and tv
Guest BRR with 1 Queen bed, TV
Nearby Club House & Pool
Hot tub in pool / club house area
Lap Pool & Club House
Beautifully Furnished with Full Kitchen & Bar
Spacious living room.
1 King in Master Bedroom with Balcony & TV
Guest room with 2 double beds with small flat screen TV
Screened rear porch
Gazebo with waterway view outside condo!
Grill and picnic area next to club house
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, October 21, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeCondo
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 09/26/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.