Peninsula Bay Condo on Grand Traverse Bay! Year Round Availability(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, SLEEPS 7!! Year-round fun!
You'll enjoy 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Fully-equipped kitchen. Views of Grand Traverse Bay. Private balcony.
In the winter: Cozy gas fireplace. Only minutes from Mt Holiday skiing, and less than an hour from bigger ski hills. Cross country skiing rentals and trails nearby. Snowmobilers welcome!. Casino nearby!
In the summer: Enjoy the beach, pool and all the things Traverse City has to offer in the summer. Bike/walking trail just across the street. VASA trail nearby. Minutes from downtown shopping. Casinos nearby!
Unit A50 is the only unit in the entire building with the big, round architecturally significant window that is featured so prominently on the front of the building. This large window lets in lots of natural light and is the envy of the other units with the same floor plan.
Beach and pool!: As a guest at Peninsula Bay, you’ll have access to 300’ of shoreline of East Grand Traverse Bay. The beach is sandy, and you can take long walks along the entire length of the East Bay beach. If the bay isn’t to your liking, you can also take advantage of the outdoor pool and spa area.~~~~~
Sleeping Accommodations:: The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a Restonic Imperial Plush mattress.~~~~~The second bedroom has a queen size bed with a Restonic Imperial Plush mattress.~~~~~There is a twin-size day bed that also has a Restonic Imperial Plush mattress (no folded roll-away!)~~~~~There is a queen sofa-sleeper in the living room.~~~~~Maximum 7 guests, please.
Living Room/Kitchen/Dining:: The living room is spacious and open to the kitchen and dining area. There is a great view of the bay from the living room, with a door leading to the private balcony, as well as lots of light from all the windows. There is plenty of seating for your entire party, and you’ll find a gas fireplace and a large-screen flat panel TV.~~~~~We did not skimp on the dining table, either. It will seat eight comfortably, and there are also 4 bar stools at the raised kitchen counter for casual eating or visiting with the cook in your group!~~~~~The kitchen has all stainless steel appliances. You’ll enjoy granite countertops, a dishwasher, microwave, gas range, and refrigerator. The kitchen is fully stocked with plates, glasses, flatware, pots, pans, coffee maker, utensils and kitchen linens. Just bring food and make your own delicious meals!~~~~~Your private balcony is nicely furnished and gives you a fine, angled view of the Bay.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 5
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
- The master suite includes a king-size bed with a top-quality Restonic Imperial Plush mattress with a high-end linens. The sheets are luxurious, high-thread-count cotton. The master suite has a walk-in closet, ample dresser and nightstand space, as well as a TV and comfortable chair for reading or relaxing. East Grand Traverse Bay can be seen from the master bedroom, and there’s also an entrance to the balcony. The second bedroom includes a queen-size bed also with a top-quality Restonic Imperial Plush mattress. This bedroom also features a walk-in closet You’ll also enjoy plenty of dresser space, a TV, and there's a twin-size day bed also with Restonic Imperial Plush mattress (no folded mattress!). ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The master suite has its own private bathroom with plush towels, double sinks, granite countertop, and a large, tiled walk-in shower. The second, main bathroom features a tub and shower combination, and the single sink is surrounded by a granite countertop. There is plenty of cabinet space so you can unpack your toiletries and feel right at home. There are plenty of plush towels. The main bathroom connects to the second bedroom and the entry hallway....moreless
- Your suite will be home while you’re here, and we want you to feel at home. You will not be disturbed by daily maid service; your suite will be clean and ready for you at check-in, and you’ll find a vacuum, broom and basic tidy-up supplies available to you during your stay. When you leave, just tidy up and we’ll give the suite a good scrubbing before the next guests. We don’t charge a cleaning fee if you leave the place clean when you leave. Help us keep our costs low! Also, near the kitchen, tucked away in a closet, is a stackable washer and dryer available for your use during your stay....moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - May 5, 2017
2 night min stay
May 6 - Jun 2, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 3 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Early Fall 2017
Sep 3 - Sep 30, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 6%
Facebook friends receive a 10% discount on all regular-priced rates. Like us and save!
WE DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA CLEANING FEE.
We accept and encourage our secure, online payments.
If you're looking for a longer-term off season rental, we offer that too.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Come and enjoy Traverse City year round! Our condo is directly on the east arm of Grand Traverse Bay (no road to cross to get to the beach!), and you are just across the street from the TART walking/biking trail, and downtown Traverse City is only 5 minutes away.
Living room w/angled view of Grand Traverse Bay. Beautiful!
Welcome! Entrance/foyer area
Master Bedroom. 32 inch TV
2nd Bedroom with Queen bed and twin daybed
View from private balcony! Table and six chairs.
Private balcony with table and chairs
Hot tub available during the summer months.
Looking from living room thru dining area to kitchen
Pool with hot tub and beach beyond
Master bedroom: king-size bed, 32 inch TV
2nd Bedroom and bath. Queen bed. 32 inch TV
Washer and dryer just off the kitchen!
Pantry installed. More storage space! No other unit has this cabinet.
Living Room/Dining Room. 40 inch LCD TV w/Blueray player. Lots of natural light
Beach. Lounge chairs available first come, first served.
View from the balcony
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.