Why stay in a hotel when this 450 square foot studio apartment has everything you need to make you feel at home. Upon arrival, enjoy some homemade treats and a glass of wine provided by the owners on the balcony overlooking downtown Denver. Or relax while watching a movie before you walk to one of many restaurants this historic neighborhood has to offer.
The Red Door Carriage House comes fully furnished, with all bedding, dishes and towels provided, along with other toiletries you may need but aren’t able to travel with.
From the carriage house you can walk within 1-2 blocks to a variety of restaurants, ice cream shops and coffee shops. In less than one mile you can reach the Historic Highlands Square with more restaurants and shops, and a little further you will find the pedestrian bridge leading into downtown Denver less than one mile away, the heart of the city is a 1.5 to 2 mile walk.
Highlights of the unit:
- No extra charges for tax or cleaning! They are included in rental price!
- Brand new renovation completed November 2009.
- Unit is built on the upper floor of the carriage house built in 1887 (the owners live on site in the Victorian home adjacent to the Carriage House)
- Studio apartment offers comfortable living, eating and sleeping space with lots of natural light
- Brand new kitchen fully stocked with all pots, dishes, utensils and more
- Beautiful spacious bathroom with all linens, towels and toiletries provided
- Brand new hardwood floors
- Cozy queen bed and a pull-out queen sofa bed for extra guests
- Wireless internet access
- TV with cable provided
- Driving and walking distance to several nice parks, shops and restaurants
Keywords: Carriage House