When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located in WaterColor's Park District, this two story 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has everything you need for the perfect beach retreat. Guests will enjoy the convenience of being just a 5 minute walk from WaterColor's world famous Beach Club as well as cruising around WaterColor on the bikes provided. French doors open to expansive furnished porches in the front and back of the house creating the perfect space to relax with a good book and enjoy the warm Florida weather. Superb shopping and dining can be found in WaterColor's Town Center and the neighboring town of Seaside.
- Master Bedroom, First Floor- King Bed (2)
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor- King Bed (2)
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor- Twin Bunk Bed With Twin Trundle Bed (3)
- Dining Area - 2 Twin Sleeper Sofas (2)
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- 5 min walk to the Beach Club
- Full 2 car garage
- Charcoal Grill
- 4 Adult Bikes Provided
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Unlimited Long Distance Calls
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- A dining room table that seats 8 with 3 additional at the bar
- French Doors open to expansive porches in the front and back of the house
- Full office with computer
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
We enjoyed our stay at 736 Western Lake Dr. It was about a 10 minute walk or 5 minute bike ride to the beach and was also close to Seaside. We were pleased with the service from 360 during our stay - I posted two concerns through the app and both were taken care of very quickly (we needed a sheet for the pack and play and needed a child's bike).
15 years next door in Seaside, this first stay in Watercolor. This house is nice and placement is just fine. As the last guest posting said on the floors, your feet turn black. You can use a cloth on the floor and get black off. Now the place looked and felt very clean but the floor thing is there(we were warned by the first post). Now here is why we will not use 360 anymore: this house had no garage remote clicker or posted number for the pad. I called twice on Saturday, again on Sunday getting no help. Also the lights over the kitchen bar are out. One lamp is burnt out and the other is broken off at the base of the lamp ( this did not happen between the change over Sat.). This was also called on the same number of times. I did ask for the owners name but still not been given that infirmation. In a few hours we will be in our 4th of 7 days. This garage deal is a big item as when bikeing one person must stay in the house to close the door. The service of 360 is zero. I will be back next year but never to 360
We thank you for making our stay easy and fun! We had a great time at the beach and watercolor pools.
We enjoyed our stay at the house on 736 Western Lake Drive however, the floors at this residence were dirty and left us washing our bare feet many times through out the day.
Also, our garage door opener did not work. This we pass along for your next guests. There were four bikes in our garage when we arrived on Sunday but then on Thursday four more bikes showed up in our yard. We did not know why nor did we get an explanation but there are now eight bikes in the garage.
I know it sounds like we might be complaining and please don't take it that way. This is the second time we have been to Watercolor and I am sure we will be back. We will probably try a different house in hopes of cleaner floors but other than that the stay was very satisfactory.