This new state-of-the-art beach bungalow has granite seawalls on two sides and glass windows on every side to offer a 360 degree view of the magnificent world heritage site of Table Mountain and an uninterrupted view across the waters in front to Lions Head. Landscape wonders are visible from the kitchen, living room, main bedroom and even the bathroom!
Slide back the glass doors and the house becomes part of the rocks, beach and seascape. Luxurious, but not pretentious, the house blends into this environment and allows you to experience it in a most relaxed way.
The house is private when you want and is open to nature as and when you wish it. It is very green as well (solar panels, water recycling, well water for the garden).
There are too many luxurious features to list them all (please send an e-mail if there is some feature of concern to you) but among them:
• Wooden decks all around leading to a private entertainment area that includes a Jacuzzi hot tub recessed into the deck, seating, table, a pagoda/gazebo, barbecue and sink
• Three bedrooms (master and 2 guests)—all with views
• Two bathrooms, one with a bidet, large tub and a boulder on one side to form the wall
• The gorgeous open plan kitchen has magnificent views with all the amenities (gas stove, microwave and convection oven, icemakers, etc.)
• Wireless internet throughout the property
• Flat screen HD TV in all the rooms with satellite and built in speakers for music throughout the house
• Beautiful gardens
• An outdoor hot water shower nestled among the boulders on the property
• A garage available
• Maintenance man on premises (separate area and entrance)
• Wheelchair friendly: no steps from the street and throughout the house and decks
• Easy walk into restaurants, shops and beach in Camps Bay (but the house is on a more exclusive and quiet beach)
Keywords: Cape Town, Beach House, Bakoven, Camps Bay