About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay7 - 15 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 2-4)
Our beach front modern loft is stylish and remarkably comfortable, all new furnishing and artfully decorated. You will stay in luxurious comfort with your private terrace and balcony, offering wide views of the fantastic infinity pools, lap pool on the beach, ocean, and gardens in an exclusive and cosmopolitan ambiance. It is great for a romantic getaway or for an unforgettable gathering.
The kitchen is fully equipped and it has a breakfast counter. All the sliding glass doors in bedroom and living room open simultaneously to maximize your outdoor living, sounds, and amazing views.
Check more photos of this lovely place in the link below after 'Rate Detail' section.
Acqua Flamingos Property Highlights:
1-Two large infinity pools and one lap pool on the beach
3-Large natural water area with fish
4-Gated community with 24 hrs. security-front entrance and beach side
5-Gated parking space
Acqua Location Highlights:
1-Nicest and longest beach in all of Puerto Vallarta- 10 miles of wide, soft golden sand with a gentle slope to the water.
2-Gorgeous Ocean and sun set views- even from our terrace.
3-View Dolphins and Humpback Whales (in season) - also from our terrace.
4-Surrounded by 5 star hotels, golf courses, and nice restaurants.
5-A short walk up the beach you can rent horses, kayaks, catamarans, sail boats, windsurfers, boogie boards, and even go for a Para-sailing.
6-Taxis and bus service is available right outside the Acqua Complex.
7-Full grocery store is in 3 min. drive.
8-10 min. from Puerto Vallarta airport and 20 min. from Puerto Vallarta downtown.
9-Airport pick up and taxi, cook, grocery shopping, nanny service, and activity service is available upon request.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Check more picture of this gorgeous place in the link above!
Owner purchased this Condo in 2009
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Loved it!!! The location was perfect for us.
We are very active and loved the walk to Bucerias (40 minutes) or to Paradise Village (45 minutes). Bucerias has so many inexpensive restaurants we found it was cheaper to eat out than cook ourselves. If you don’t want to walk it is only a $7 taxi to town. Mega store is 20 minute walk away. You can rent Stand Up Paddle Boards on the beach, there is an exercise class 3 times a week at the condo. The unit has the best view. It’s a rental unit so the walls need some paint, the couch and bedding are white so slightly stained. We washed everything in the washer/dryer in the suite and it all came clean. The unit has everything you need for basic cooking. Bahar was always available via email if you had questions. We would definitely come back.
Pleased to hear that you had a nice vacation in PV. Thanks for your review and input. I'm planning to upgrade the unit by end of April. So everything will be new and fresh for your next time visit, hopefully in near future.
Great Beach Location
This place is a great beach location and right next to the pool. The owner and Hector the property manager were very helpful if there was a repair issue. We never had to use the air conditioner as the ocean breeze kept us cool every evening.
A little piece of heaven.
Bahar was very helpful and wonderful to work with. Her condo is in a perfect location, and is so tastefully decorated. The view is spectacular. Hector, her property manager was very accommodating and helpful. I will definitely be coming back.
Lisa, I'm deeply glad you had a nice vacation and looking forward to hear back from you!
Beautiful beach Condo
Three of us spent Christmas 2014 in this lovely condo. The location couldn't be better: the condo is well-situated in the condo complex and has an excellent view. The unit is very well decorated in a style that is consistent with the contemporary design of the complex. The buildings are located on a beautiful, uncrowded beach. We enjoyed walking on the beach and reading in the cabanas by the pools. It's not essential to have a car because you can arrange taxis to reach the nearby grocery store and the condo has everything you need to prepare simple meals. However, we rented a car since we wanted to explore the beach towns further north. Both the owner and building management were very responsive and helpful. We hope to return.
So glad that you have enjoyed your stay and thank you for your lovely words. We are looking forward to have you back in near future.
WORST VRBO EXPERIENCE EVER !
My husband & I have utilized VRBO worldwide over many years - our 5th trip for 2014 - all other VRBO great - VRBO 284347 absolutely awful from beginning to our checking out after only 2 1/2 days of an 8 day vacation. There was no hot water [not turned on until noon the day we left] - neither overhead fan worked [we were accused of breaking them!] – the shower door did not close necessitating major mop up each time [and cold showers are very short] - upper slider door did not lock - no chairs on the balconies. The owner’s response to our numerous texts was to send us to office for fixes knowing the office was either closed for the weekend & knowing the office is responsible only for the common areas and then to the property guard knowing the guard could not leave the gate and then to call his local property representative knowing that person was available only after 5pm on week days. And she was sick and not scheduled to return until 2 days before we were originally scheduled to leave AND her phone was not working!!! The weekly rate is jacked up by an additional 25% "cleaning fee" and we found rings in the toilet. The furniture is not new - it is shabby, worn and stained. There was about 1/4 of a roll of toilet paper in each bath room. I am a doctor who deals with patients who have physical limitations and ALERT - the gorgeous pools have NO STAIRS OR HAND RAILS making them impossible for a disabled or older person to get out!! Despite numerous texts to the owner, there was no resolutions - only wild goose chases and accusations on his part. There was air conditioning [my husband & I do not like air conditioning - we do not use it even in southeast Asia] - and the owner notified us that all electrical costs for our stay would be deducted from the security fee equivalent to the weekly rental rate [how this was to be calculated remained a mystery - the owner did not even know where we were to empty our trash so how the electrical usage was to be tracked is skeptical at best]. The fans needed to be replaced per an electrician and this would not even to be confirmed by the unavailable owner's local contact until after 5 pm SIX days after we arrived - only then new fans ordered/purchased - installation date unknown. We left this pathetic place 2 1/2 days into our 8 day stay. THE OWNER REFUSED TO REFUND OUR PREPAYMENT AS WELL AS THE CLEANING FEE. We gave one week’s worth of purchased food to the office workers as we were moving to a hotel. One word: HORRIFIC!
I’m so sorry that you had such a bad experience in our vacation home! But let me address some of the problem you have mentioned for our future guests:
- It is normal for wall mouthed boiler to turn off by itself and a simple task to turn it on. I tried to explain to you over the phone how to turn in back on and only when you weren’t able to do so I asked you to look for help from office or guard!
- I didn’t want to mislead you about where to deposit the garbage incase HOA office has changed the location. As it has happened before! It is not difficult to find out if you are in the complex.
- You arrived on Friday afternoon and informed us about the fan. I asked you to use the AC and specifically mentioned that we will cover the cost for entire stay due to your inconvenience. Everybody knows that we have to wait till Monday morning to get it fixed or replaced. My property manager was sick at home but showed up on Sunday afternoon when you were already gone.
- The two armchairs and the 6-seat dinning set in the condo are outdoor furniture and can be used in the balcony! I believe that should cover the need of outdoor seats.
- We furnished the house in 2009 and professionally clean the furniture at least twice the year. I don’t think its fare to call them shabby, worn, and stained!!!
- The cleaning fee is very customary in most vacation homes. If it is not separate is because the owner has already added it to the rate. For us it is a fixed fee whether you stay for one week or one month or more, it is NOT 25% of rent for sure.
- YOU WERE AWARE OF THE ELECTRICITY CHARGE BEFORE SIGNING THE CONTRACT. We separated the electricity charge from the rent and lowered the rate because didn’t want to over charge people who use less and less charge who use more. The renters read the meter themselves upon their arrival and departure and the charge would be based on their usage.
- You cannot expect us to give you full refund because you decided to leave just because the fan was broken and we’ve already offered you the full cover of electricity… however I sent you the full security deposit right away.
Great condo great owner
My husband and I stayed few times in this unit for months. The unit is very close to the beach and has everything you need. You ca not find a more accommodating and kind owner. Excellent unit. Thanks for everything.
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you've enjoyed your stay and always looking forward to have you back hopefully in near future!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- The rate excludes Christmas and New Year time. - Long term rental/lease is available. ***Renter is responsible for the electricity charge and is not included in the amount above. The charge would be based on the usage of the electricity during the renter stay.