|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
VRBO- Villas at Reunion Square South
Reunion Resort is 2,300 acres just off of I-4, South of Orlando and only six miles from the entrance to Walt Disney World.
Our luxury vacation condo is ground floor corner unit at Villas at Reunion Square, one of Reunion Resort's newest communities, overlooking the Watson course. We are located a short walk between two of the resort pools and the Water Park. The Villas is only 5 minutes walk from all the main attractions at Reunion and is one of the most popular locations within the resort. With a new pool and spa ready, this really is the place to be!
A quick look at what our condo offers:
• Central location - all amenities in easy walking distance
• 1700 sq ft of luxury and space - just bring your suitcase!
• Ground floor unit
• Sleeps six guests in absolute comfort
• All fixtures and fittings meet 5 Star Hotel standards
• 52' Plasma TV with surround in living room
• 3 luxury bedrooms, all en-suite with feature tiled bathrooms
• 42' LCD TV with built-in DVD in all bedrooms
• Granite tops and luxury appointments throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances
• Microwave, Icemaker, juicer, coffee maker, toaster etc
• Washer and dryer, ironing board
• Hairdryers and Make-Up Mirrors in every bathroom
• Elegant dining area with 6 place settings,
• Free Hi-Speed Internet
• Welcome pack with tea, coffee, toiletries, cleaning supplies etc
Reunion Resort itself offers:
• Incredible landscaped 2300 acre surroundings with 3 golf courses
• Multi-million dollar water park
**WATER PARK & GOLF ACCESS: DUE TO REUNION'S RESTRICTIONS TO OWNERS OF ONLY 42 DAYS PER YEAR, ACCESS WILL ONLY BE GRANTED FOR EXTENDED STAYS. REUNION IMPOSES A FEE OF $15 PER ADULT, AND $1O PER CHILD 17 OR YOUNGER. THIS FEE IS PAID DIRECTLY TO REUNION UPON ENTRY INTO THE WATER PARK.
PLEASE NOTE: REUNION REQUIRES A MINIMUM 7 DAY ADVANCE NOTICE PRIOR TO THE TIME OF ENTRY OF THE WATER PARK OF THE NAMES OF EVERY PERSON THAT WILL BE ATTENDING AND THE EXACT DATE(S) TO ATTEND. PLEASE EMAIL THESE DETAILS TO OWNER AT LEAST 7-10 DAYS PRIOR TO ENTRY.
• 10 heated pools (many with spa tubs) - DAILY ACCESS FOR ALL GUESTS, including unlimited access to the new Splash Park for children!
• Superb restaurants - Forte: high end Italian & Chophouse, Eleven rooftop restaurant, Sushi Bar and more!
• Game Arcade with pool tables, ping-pong, air hockey, fitness center, bike rentals, kids club, teen area, even Dive-in movies!
• Business centre and wifi hotspots
• Luxury spa
• Free resort shuttle within resort only
• Reunion Grande with rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• Award-winning tennis courts and beach volleyball and two children's playgrounds.
• 3 signature golf courses designed by the world's most famous golf legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson
• Annika Sorenstam's world first golf academy
• Room Service
• 24 hour concierge service
• Direct and easy routes to the main theme parks - be at Disney in under 10 minutes on the new link road!
Your 5 star Orlando vacation villa is close to the nearby Orlando theme parks and many incredible shopping opportunities. This luxury Orlando villa is only 10 minutes from Disneyworld, 10-15 minutes from Sea World and 15-20 minutes from Universal Studios.
Keywords: Reunion, Disney, Water Park, Villa
This villa has an awesome location within the resort itself! It is a ground floor unit, privately situated on the golf course without having the other condo buildings overlooking our building on the other side, located a short walk between two of the resort pools, a short walk to the Water Park as well as a children's playground. It is also located further away from the interstate than some other buildings so noise from traffic cannot be heard!
This villa was perfect of us. The living/ dining area was bright, the beds were comfortable with the best sheets and the kitchen was well equipped. And of course the view from the patio added to the enjoyment of this villa.
Quality time with my family.
The Condo Reunion is Great, the apartment is large, the fireworks New Year (can see the balcony) wonderful, pleasant neighborhood
Just do not give 5 stars for two small subjects; some burned lamps and the door anti-bugs was broken
I stayed in this property with my husband and two teenage children in July 2015. It was larger and even nicer than I imagined from the photographs and finished to a very high standard. It was great for our kids to have their own space and we loved that the living, dining and kitchen space were in one large, open plan space. The views out were beautiful, a tranquil retreat after a busy day at the parks. We loved the pool area too, which was never too busy and again, a lovely retreat from the hustle and bustle of the parks. Loved it.
My Husband and I frequent the Orlando area and generally stay on Disney Property. This time we ventured out and used VRBO for first time. I was nervous and when we walked into our condo, our mouths dropped. Very clean, huge compared to a hotel room and every kid got their own room and shower which was a huge plus. Never had a problem with traffic and drive took between 12-20 minutes to get to various parks. The kids appreciated the cooked meals in the kitchen rather than eating out. We had atleast 3 dinners at the table which never happens anymore.
The property at Reunion was absolutely perfect. It is not only very spacious & well decorated, it was immaculate when we arrived. Patty, the manager of the property was extremely helpful & kind as well. My family and I loved the outdoor space as well. We enjoyed having an Easter Egg hunt there Easter morning. It is only about a 15 minute drive to all of the local attractions and there are local amenities right outside of the resort as well. I highly recommend this property and have already referred two friends. I look forward to staying there again in the future.
This condo was beautifully decorated and had everything we needed. Because it was located on a resort, we had shuttle service and access to all of the pools and workout facility. It was in a great location being away from all of the traffic but close enough to get to all of the parks within minutes. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and plan on returning in the future!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 21 2016 - Feb 28 2017
2 night minimum stay
Mar 1 2017 - May 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OWNER DIRECTLY TO PROCESS SECURE PAYMENT. Any credit card details input on VRBO/Homeaway website is only to pay them for their "service charge" for their feature of "Booking with Confidence." This amount is a percentage of the total rental amount to the owners and not the actual rental fees that the owner requires.
Fees for Water Park not included in rental, but paid directly to Reunion upon entry to water park.
HOLIDAYS: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, July 4th nightly rate is $169.00 with 4 night minimum.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not charge a damage deposit up front, but should we discover after your stay that our policy of no pets or cigarette/cigar smoking inside the property was not respected, your credit card will be charged a flat fee of $500.00 for additional deep cleaning fees. We would promptly notify you of this should this occur.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.