About the property
- Villa2300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
VRBO- Villas at Reunion Square South
Reunion Resort is 2,300 acres just off of I-4, South of Orlando and only six miles from the entrance to Walt Disney World.
Our luxury vacation condo is ground floor corner unit at Villas at Reunion Square, one of Reunion Resort's newest communities, overlooking the Watson course. We are located a short walk between two of the resort pools and the Water Park. The Villas is only 5 minutes walk from all the main attractions at Reunion and is one of the most popular locations within the resort. With a new pool and spa ready, this really is the place to be!
A quick look at what our condo offers:
• Central location - all amenities in easy walking distance
• 1700 sq ft of luxury and space - just bring your suitcase!
• Ground floor unit
• Sleeps six guests in absolute comfort
• All fixtures and fittings meet 5 Star Hotel standards
• 52' Plasma TV with surround in living room
• 3 luxury bedrooms, all en-suite with feature tiled bathrooms
• 42' LCD TV with built-in DVD in all bedrooms
• Granite tops and luxury appointments throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances
• Microwave, Icemaker, juicer, coffee maker, toaster etc
• Washer and dryer, ironing board
• Hairdryers and Make-Up Mirrors in every bathroom
• Elegant dining area with 6 place settings,
• Free Hi-Speed Internet
• Welcome pack with tea, coffee, toiletries, cleaning supplies etc
Reunion Resort itself offers:
• Incredible landscaped 2300 acre surroundings with 3 golf courses
• Multi-million dollar water park
**WATER PARK & GOLF ACCESS: DUE TO REUNION'S RESTRICTIONS TO OWNERS OF ONLY 42 DAYS PER YEAR, ACCESS WILL ONLY BE GRANTED FOR EXTENDED STAYS. REUNION IMPOSES A FEE OF $15 PER ADULT, AND $1O PER CHILD 17 OR YOUNGER. THIS FEE IS PAID DIRECTLY TO REUNION UPON ENTRY INTO THE WATER PARK.
PLEASE NOTE: REUNION REQUIRES A MINIMUM 7 DAY ADVANCE NOTICE PRIOR TO THE TIME OF ENTRY OF THE WATER PARK OF THE NAMES OF EVERY PERSON THAT WILL BE ATTENDING AND THE EXACT DATE(S) TO ATTEND. PLEASE EMAIL THESE DETAILS TO OWNER AT LEAST 7-10 DAYS PRIOR TO ENTRY.
• 10 heated pools (many with spa tubs) - DAILY ACCESS FOR ALL GUESTS, including unlimited access to the new Splash Park for children!
• Superb restaurants - Forte: high end Italian & Chophouse, Eleven rooftop restaurant, Sushi Bar and more!
• Game Arcade with pool tables, ping-pong, air hockey, fitness center, bike rentals, kids club, teen area, even Dive-in movies!
• Business centre and wifi hotspots
• Luxury spa
• Free resort shuttle within resort only
• Reunion Grande with rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• Award-winning tennis courts and beach volleyball and two children's playgrounds.
• 3 signature golf courses designed by the world's most famous golf legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson
• Annika Sorenstam's world first golf academy
• Room Service
• 24 hour concierge service
• Direct and easy routes to the main theme parks - be at Disney in under 10 minutes on the new link road!
Your 5 star Orlando vacation villa is close to the nearby Orlando theme parks and many incredible shopping opportunities. This luxury Orlando villa is only 10 minutes from Disneyworld, 10-15 minutes from Sea World and 15-20 minutes from Universal Studios.
Keywords: Reunion, Disney, Water Park, Villa
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Why Patty chose Four Corners
This villa has an awesome location within the resort itself! It is a ground floor unit, privately situated on the golf course without having the other condo buildings overlooking our building on the other side, located a short walk between two of the resort pools, a short walk to the Water Park as well as a children's playground. It is also located further away from the interstate than some other buildings so noise from traffic cannot be heard!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Stay elsewhere. Zero communication from manager / owner
The good : condo as described ( once you can get in). The BAD: manager / owner never responded to inquiries on how to enter Condo. Had to call Vrbo so they could track down owner (phone number provided on vrbo is fictitious). 50 minutes later vrbo was in contact with owner who then said “call me back in 10 minutes” and then hung up on Vrbo representative. Finally VRBO connected with the owner that provided access code to condo. Access code was incorrect so we had to contact owner again who then had to find new code. Finally able to enter condo. Zero instructions provided ( WiFi code / trash etc...) emailed owner multiple times. Zero response. Went to community pool but was denied access as owner never provided entrance information. Avoid this condo. I should have as prior renter also had similar complaints. Owners like this give vrbo a bad name
Spacious and Comfortable
This property is spacious and comfortable in a quiet, family friendly, resort like neighborhood. Very conveniently located a couple of miles off of I-4 and 10 minutes from Disney. The kitchen was well equipped and we prepared family dinners while we were there. Patty was super responsive when I called her with questions.
Golf and Nee Year
Place is fun and relaxing with extra bonus of 15 minute firework extravaganza at midnight last night that could be seen right off porch.
Patty delightful and easy to work with - very responsive and resolved quickly any issues - great location easy to get to - lovely condo ... would definitely return ...
Everything you need for an Orlando stay
Great condo. Spacious. Easy access to I-4 / Disney World. Property manager was very easy to work with. Would stay here again if the opportunity arises.
Great room, clean and roomy, very nice. Only one problem.
We had a great stay here, room large enough for the 6 of us to spread out. Room was very clean and kitchen has everything you need. Very close to pool and about a 6 minute walk to water park. Played all three courses, all are nice but enjoyed the Palmer courses the best. About 25 min drive to theme parks. Only problem we had was trying to contact owner/property manager about check in information sent numerous messages over 5 day period with no response. We had to call Homeaway and they were able to get us are lock box code to get into villa. Made for an uneasy couple of hours not knowing how we were supposed to get into our room. Property was great but lack of owner/property managers response to my questions my sway me from this property again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OWNER DIRECTLY TO PROCESS SECURE PAYMENT. Any credit card details input on VRBO/Homeaway website is only to pay them for their "service charge" for their feature of "Booking with Confidence." This amount is a percentage of the total rental amount to the owners and not the actual rental fees that the owner requires. Fees for Water Park not included in rental, but paid directly to Reunion upon entry to water park. HOLIDAYS: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, July 4th nightly rate is $169.00 with 4 night minimum. PLEASE NOTE: We do not charge a damage deposit up front, but should we discover after your stay that our policy of no pets or cigarette/cigar smoking inside the property was not respected, your credit card will be charged a flat fee of $500.00 for additional deep cleaning fees. We would promptly notify you of this should this occur.