About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Cabin, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Summer availability. This is the perfect spot to stay during summer. Come stay right on the Guadalupe River w/access!
Tube the Chute On the Guadalupe! You are going to love it here!
Welcome to Rio Cancion Cabin! Peaceful 1BR/1BA unit right on the River. Sleeps up to 4 guests.
* 75 yards downstream from the World Famous Guadalupe Chute.
* Between the 2nd and 3rd crossing on the magical River Road.
* A lovely emerald island to shield you from the crowds.
* A sheltered canal for swimming and drifting.
* A legendary fishing hole.
* 45+ feet of river front for your enjoyment.
* Lots of shade trees and grassy slopes.
* Golden pine paneling inside/rustic cedar outside.
* Covered porch, shared with cabin next door, for river watching.
* Enclosed yard, shared with cabin next door, for kids and pups.
Some cell phone carriers do not have functional service in the area. The cabin has a land-line and internet service.
If the dates you are requesting are not available we have other properties available.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Enjoyed Our Stay
The cabin was clean, and the river was as scenic as ever.
Perfect getaway. I went for fly fishing and I couldn't of had a better time.
I really enjoyed the views, the water, the friendly people we met. We did stay during the off season for fly fishing so it was very quiet and peaceful. The cabin was spotless and was great sitting out on the porch listening to the water coming down the chute. If you are into fly fishing this is the perfect spot for it or during the summer months that chute looked like alot of fun.
Toob the Chute on the Guadalupe!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$200 - $375
Cleaning fee is $70
Rates do NOT include 10% tax (except for monthly rentals)
Winter Texans welcome!