True Ski-in/Ski-Out; 2BR; 2 Bath; Outdoor Pool; 2 Hot Tubs; 250 Yds to Lifts(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
1025 sq ft, sleeps 7, Full Kitchen, Washer/Dryer; free Indoor parking, Mt.views
* Spacious 1,025 sq ft Condo - casual elegance with a fireplace and mountain views, overlooking pool, courtyard & common BBQ. AC in summer months.
* Heated salt water swimming pool and 2 hot tubs
* 2 bedrooms - 5 separate beds - sleeps 7 comfortably, not including the living room Queen pullout, King in master converts to 2 singles
* 2 newly renovated bathrooms; one 4 piece, one 3 piece
* In-suite clothes washer & dryer located in 2nd bathroom
* Air Conditioned - 3 in-window AC portables through summer months
* Fully equipped kitchen - stove, frig, dishwasher, microwave, dishes, utensils, cookware, coffee pot, toaster, crock pot, blender,etc
* Free high speed Wireless internet
* 3 HDTV's
* Secure ski lockers on level 1
* Secure bicycle storage
* Elevator & Front Desk
* 50 condo, quiet family building
* No Smoking
* NO HOTEL TAX
Keywords: Spacious Ski-in/Ski-out -1025 sq ft on one floor, fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, in-unit washer & dryer, great Mt. views, free secured parking, elevator, front desk, 50 unit family building, large heated Swimming pool, 2 Hot tubs, free High Speed internet, 3TV's, balcony overlooks pool, free shuttle bus to Whistler village, or 10 minute walk.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 1999
- On floor 2
- 1025 sq. ft.
- Elevator : On Main Entrance Floor level
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
- 5 separate beds;- without using the queen sofa bed. Master Bedroom: 1 King bed - can be converted to 2 singles; 2nd Bedroom 1 Double bed & 1 Bunk bed (double on bottom/single on top); Queen Sleep Sofa in living room; Baby Crib available on request. Summer - AC's in each bedroom and Living area....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- True Ski-in / Ski-out! Right on Blackcomrb Mt. En-suite Washer & Dryer; Fully equipped 2 bedroom / 2 bath, Sleeps 7 in beds + pullout sofa - 8 in total; Out door heated Pool, 2 Hot Tub, Gas BBQ, in common area; balcony overlooks Pool, Hot Tub and has GREAT mountain views. Waking distance (7 -10 minutes) or free shuttle bus to village every 15 minutes. Small friendly adult / family oriented building with 50 units. Front desk, Free underground Parking ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
3 separate areas - Creekside, The Village & Benchlands; all access the 2 mountains. All have shopping, dining & pubs. The Village is the largest. Museums, art galleries, library, rock climbing, ...moreless
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View:
Year round Resort: Ski/Board, Heli ski, Cross country; Golf, Tennis, Mountain Bike, Hike, Zip Trek, Fishing etc. in summer. Shopping all year plus pubs, music, special events, dining & theatre...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring Skiing 2017
Apr 18 - May 12, 2017
3 night min stay
Summer / Fall
May 13 - Nov 22, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 23 - Dec 14, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 4, 2018
6 night min stay
Mid Winter 2018
Jan 5 - Jan 19, 2018
4 night min stay
Mid Winter 2018
Jan 20 - Apr 17, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Heli-skiing, Snowshoeing, Skating, & Live Theatre and Concerts, Art Galleries, Children's Playgrounds, Sport Centre
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We, the owners Neil & Toni Unger, are Whistler skiers. Thus, we will help you and recommend the best deals available, rentals, restaurants, shopping, and other Whistler activites. We will do our best to make sure that you have a great holiday.
Why the Owner Chose Upper Village, Whistler, BC, Canada:
As Whistlerites, we purchased 218 Greystone Lodge in 1999 as a rental ski-in/ski-out property.We knew it was one of the best built buildings in Whistler; family oriented with oversized rooms. We have enjoyed meeting many guests (& repeat guests) over the last 18 years. We continue to enjoy introducing people to the best skiing in North America!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Separate Clothes Washer & Clothes Dryer - one of the few suites in Greystone Lodge (let alone Whistler) that has both a washer & dryer right in the condo! Free shuttle bus to the village or a 10 minute walk; Secured ski lockers; River Rock stone fireplace and mountain views. Quiet family oriented building with 50 units.
- Primary: +1 2505921327 Winter - October to April
- Secondary: +1 6133321928 Summer - May to September
Living room with 46' flat screen TV and gas fireplace.
Dining & Kitchen Area
Master Bedroom. King size bed - converts to 2 twins. 32' wall mount TV.
Bathroom #1 - 3 piece.
In suite washer/dryer.
Lobby sitting area and guest services situated on main floor. 218 on same floor.
Chillin' out in the lobby!
Ski in - ski out pathway to the mountains. Courtyard with BBQ and access to pool
Heated saltwater pool & hot tub. Daily maintenance schedule.
Male/female change rooms with showers/toilets off swimming pool/hot tub.
Ski locker room - 1-2 secure lockers complimentary to our guests. Waxing table.
Front entrance to Greystone Lodge. Complimentary underground parking available.
River rock gas fireplace.
Bedroom #2 - Double bed, Double/single bunk. 32' wall mount TV.
Bathroom #2 - 4 piece. With washer/dryer.
Private balcony off the living room overlooking the mountains.
Guest services located near elevator. Wheel chair accessible.
Family friendly swimming facility with deep and shallow ends.
Hot tub #2 - Indoor for Greystone guests.
Lodge guests shower room off the swimming pool/hot tubs.
Enjoy your stay at #218 Greystone Lodge!!!
This listing was first published here in 1999.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.