We are the authorized real estate company for the Hyatt Mountain Lodge.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR VACATION REQUEST: THIS IS SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY with 6 night minimum and 7 nights on holiday and peak ski weeks. Also please note that the Hyatt Mountain Lodge is an interval ownership property. The dates available are released in one week intervals from Saturday to Saturday. Stays that fall within that pattern will have a greater likelihood of availability. Dates that cross over from one week to another are not likely to be available.
We work directly with the property owners and as such our rates and availability are significantly better than those you will find when searching the Hyatt website, so check with us first!
Rates vary based on time of year, so please email us or call us with dates you are interested in and if you need a studio, two bedroom or a 3 bedroom condo and your budget.
The Hyatt Mountain Lodge is one of the most family friendly resorts in Colorado and located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village. While many other rental resort listings require a shuttle bus to the mountain and village, the Hyatt Mountain Lodge is a ski-in/ski-out property and just steps away from the world renowned Children’s ski school, ice skating rink, family and fine dining restaurants, shops and Vilar Center for the Performing Arts.
• Complimentary continental breakfast served each morning (winter ski weeks only)
Full service conierge
• On-site ski/sport valet with 20% discount available on all ski and snowboard rentals (advanced reservations recommended)
• All kitchens are fully equipped and newly remodeled with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets and slab granite counters
• Studio kitchens include; pull out refrigerator and freezer drawers, 2 burner stove, microwave, sink, coffee maker and toaster oven
• Concierge/Front desk available for pre-arrival advanced restaurant and activity reservations
• Gas fireplaces in living rooms and most master bedrooms in the 3 bedroom condominiums
• In-room safes
• Robes and humidifiers located in all bedroom closets
• Bedroom configurations; Studios (king size bed with a double pull out sofa), 2 bedrooms (king size bed, 2 twin beds, pull out queen in living room), 3 bedrooms (2 king beds, 2 twin beds, pull out queen in living room), note; most 3 bedrooms have an additional double pull out sofa
• Outdoor heated pool and 3 hot tubs
• Media room
• Underground heated parking
recommended). Bike rentals also available during the summer months
• Fully equipped fitness room
• Televisions in all bedrooms and living room
• Grand Hyatt beds in all master bedrooms
• Complimentary Beaver Creek Resort Shuttle
• Washer/Dryers in all 2 & 3 Bedroom units with complimentary w/d located on 3rd floor for studio occupants
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in condominiums and throughout resort
• Business center located off of main lobby area
• Pull out tempurpedic sofa sleepers in all studio, 2 & 3 bedroom units
• All units have hair dryers, coffee maker, iron/board, toasters, blender and balconies in all 2 & 3 bedroom units (some studios will have a balcony)
• I-pod docking stations in bedrooms and living room
• DVD players with DVD rentals available on-site
• Mid-week housekeeping service for a 7 night stay (daily maid or tidy service available for a small additional fee)
• Master bath soaking tubs and showers
• Charge privileges at the Park Hyatt Hotel for food, beverage and spa treatments
• Access and preferred tee times on Beaver Creek Golf Course (Trent Jones design) – see concierge
Keywords: Hyatt Mountain Lodge, Beaver Creek, Colorado, ski-in/ski-out, concierge, fractional residence club, skiing, snowboarding, family friendly, hyatt,