About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay6 nights
Private Residence Club - East West Resorts rated HML a 4 stars
We are the authorized real estate company for the Hyatt Mountain Lodge.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR VACATION REQUEST: 6 night minimum and 7 nights on holiday and peak ski weeks. Also please note that the Hyatt Mountain Lodge is an interval ownership property. The dates available are released in one week intervals from Saturday to Saturday. Stays that fall within that pattern will have a greater likelihood of availability. Dates that cross over from one week to another are not likely to be available.
We work directly with the property owners and as such our rates and availability are significantly better than those you will find when searching the Hyatt website, so check with us first!
Rates vary based on time of year, so please email us or call us with dates you are interested in and if you need a studio, two bedroom or a 3 bedroom condo and your budget.
The Hyatt Mountain Lodge is one of the most family friendly resorts in Colorado and located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village. While many other rental resort listings require a shuttle bus to the mountain and village, the Hyatt Mountain Lodge is a ski-in/ski-out property and just steps away from the world renowned Children’s ski school, ice skating rink, family and fine dining restaurants, shops and Vilar Center for the Performing Arts.
• Complimentary continental breakfast served each morning (winter ski weeks only)
Full service conierge
• On-site ski/sport valet with 20% discount available on all ski and snowboard rentals (advanced reservations recommended)
• All kitchens are fully equipped and newly remodeled with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets and slab granite counters
• Studio kitchens include; pull out refrigerator and freezer drawers, 2 burner stove, microwave, sink, coffee maker and toaster oven
• Concierge/Front desk available for pre-arrival advanced restaurant and activity reservations
• Gas fireplaces in living rooms and most master bedrooms in the 3 bedroom condominiums
• In-room safes
• Robes and humidifiers located in all bedroom closets
• Bedroom configurations; Studios (king size bed with a double pull out sofa), 2 bedrooms (king size bed, 2 twin beds, pull out queen in living room), 3 bedrooms (2 king beds, 2 twin beds, pull out queen in living room), note; most 3 bedrooms have an additional double pull out sofa
• Outdoor heated pool and 3 hot tubs
• Media room
• Underground heated parking
recommended). Bike rentals also available during the summer months
• Fully equipped fitness room
• Televisions in all bedrooms and living room
• Grand Hyatt beds in all master bedrooms
• Complimentary Beaver Creek Resort Shuttle
• Washer/Dryers in all 2 & 3 Bedroom units with complimentary w/d located on 3rd floor for studio occupants
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in condominiums and throughout resort
• Business center located off of main lobby area
• Pull out tempurpedic sofa sleepers in all studio, 2 & 3 bedroom units
• All units have hair dryers, coffee maker, iron/board, toasters, blender and balconies in all 2 & 3 bedroom units (some studios will have a balcony)
• I-pod docking stations in bedrooms and living room
• DVD players with DVD rentals available on-site
• Mid-week housekeeping service for a 7 night stay (daily maid or tidy service available for a small additional fee)
• Master bath soaking tubs and showers
• Charge privileges at the Park Hyatt Hotel for food, beverage and spa treatments
• Access and preferred tee times on Beaver Creek Golf Course (Trent Jones design) – see concierge
Keywords: Hyatt Mountain Lodge, Beaver Creek, Colorado, ski-in/ski-out, concierge, fractional residence club, skiing, snowboarding, family friendly, hyatt,
Beaver Creek Rent LLC
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
About Beaver Creek Rent LLC
We work directly with the owners of private residence clubs so you always get the best price and most times we can accommodate your vacation dates. Owners get their weeks from Saturday to Saturday so requests that follow this have the best chance of being secured.
Beaver Creek Rent LLC purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Beaver Creek Rent LLC chose Beaver Creek
The Hyatt Mountain Lodge is our top rated family resort in the Vail Valley. Located in the core Beaver Creek village, just walk out your front door and you're in the heart of everything, including all of the restaurants, shops, ice skating rink, ski school, ski lifts/slopes and all of the activities that Beaver Creek has to offer. The Turtle Bus shuttle into Vail is also just a few steps away. You won't have to hassle with waiting for a shuttle to pick you up or trying to find parking in Beaver Creek. If you're not staying in the village on the plaza, then you're missing out.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great location, engaged staff
We spent 6 days skiing at Beaver Creek. This was a convenient location to base from. There is a rental shop next to the lobby where they store your boots and skis. The ski in/ski out trail was easy to use, but is probably best for blue/green or better skiers. Beginners might have trouble accessing it. It also is not near the ski school for those with daily lessons. The staff was very responsive to our questions and requests.
Spacious 2 bedroom Condo with a third bedroom suite attached. Across the street to the village and easy walk to the slopes. Great spot!
Great stay would return next year!
We had an excellent stay, apartment was clean and very nice, very comfortable beds. beautiful view on the valley. The location is super convenient to the village and slopes. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The Hyatt Mt Lodge was also quiet and not overrun. The dining area is rather on the small side for 8 people, but it didn’t effect our stay and we’d gladly return next year.
Well appointed comfortable and a great location
A most attentive host and owner and a lovely home in a nice neighborhood.
Property was recently renovated and everything was crisp and modern. The kitchen was stocked with everything we expected as well as some unexpected suprises like a Pyrex and reusable food storage containers. Cable tv and free on demand movies were easy to use. The living space was well planned as it accomodated several seating options in a small space. We were 2 adults and 1 child in a two bedroom unit so there was plenty of space. Groups more than that might find the living room to be tight, especially if you are looking to have the group eat together at one table. That's not possible. We were okay with sitting at separate tables when we ate in, and the rest of the time we went out to the many great BC restaurants. Views out the windows were stunning, and the balcony was an added bonus. Nighttime was nice and quiet. During a couple of afternoons we could hear the people in the unit above us walking back and forth for a couple of hours. Other than that our unit and the lodge was like a peaceful oasis. Cookies on Saturday were a nice welcome and the complimentary Starbucks coffee at all hours was appreciated. We'll be back for sure.
Dr and mrs weber
Perfect place to bring a large family with young kids! The HML has wonderful customer service! Secure your cleaning service though.esp with two units in the three bedroom option. They might forget to get to the third bathroom. No big deal though! Amazing trip in the end!
Located in the core village of Beaver Creek Village. Only steps away from the Buckaroo Gondola, the new Centennial Chondola, ski school, all of the shops, restaurants, ice skating rink, Vilar Center for the Performing Arts, weekly fireworks and all of the other family activities that take place in Beaver Creek. Don't be fooled by other property ads stating they're in the Beaver Creek village or ski-in/ski-out.