Ocean Keys is located just 2 blocks off the beach. It is a luxury gated condominium community within walking distance of the beach. Two bicycles are available for our guest to enjoy while visiting. Relax on the screened porch in this spacious 3-bedroom \ 2 bath villa with a pool view.
Our unit features a wide screen TV ithe living room so you can enjoy all your favorite shows and sports. This unit has a fully equipped kitchen, washed and dryer and everything you would need from home. The kitchen has granite countertops and is fully equipped with a smooth-top range/oven, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, coffeemaker. This condo is very nicely decorated and features king size beds in two of the bedrooms. The third bedroom has two twin size EXTRA LONG beds which were special order to accommodate the golfers. If you need extra sleeping accommodations there is also a roll away bed. There are 4 TV'S, 3 DVD players, and 1 VCR.
Enjoy the many amenities that Ocean Keys has to offer. Ocean Keys features kiddie pools, five swimming pools, hot tubs, a fitness center and a recreation room with free Wi-Fi, a LCD TV, and pool table. There are barbecue areas with gas grills, just out the back door. Picnic tables are conveniently located near by. There are walking paths and large lakes located throughout the property grounds.
This property is very accessible for wheel chairs or strollers, no stairs. We have 3 grand-daughters and our condo is very kid friendly. The condo backs to one of the 5 pools on the property and makes it very easy to access out the screened porch. We have used this condo as our personal condo until recently. It is very clean, new and comfortable.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2008
The location is just great. Only 2 blocks to the beach. We love to dance and there are a few of our friends that have also purchased here at Ocean Keys. If you enjoy walking everything is within a few minutes walk.
This condominium is very kid friendly and wheelchair accessible. It is so convenient being on the ground floor. My grand-daughter can play out on the grounds and I can relax on the screen in porch while she plays.
The condo itself was very nice and accommodating. We had other issues:
1. The condo had dust everywhere. The light over the table had cobwebs and was standing in dust. The fridge was dirty. Just looked like the contents had been emptied, but wasn't cleaned.
2. The listing noted that there were 2 bikes available for guests, but upon calling, they had been removed.
3. The listing also noted that wifi was available and free...this was also inaccurate.
4. The cleaning person (a family friend) was waiting on us upon checkout, which is 11am. We were loading our vehicle at 10:30 and she was parked next to us waiting already. She actually asked if we were going to be out by 11! She was nice and we chatted; we just felt very rushed to get out. That wasn't a very nice feeling.
5. After a couple weeks, I emailed to find out when I should expect the deposit back and I was told that there were some items missing upon inspection. We were given estimated values of the "missing items" and was questioned about the whereabouts. I explained that I knew that to be absolutely untrue when it came to us. But actually, since it was 2 weeks after our departure that I emailed to find out about the deposit, it was the guests that had just left the week after we did. So there was some miscommunication/understanding on the owner's end. That also gave us an unpleasant feeling about the place.
Overall, the place itself was super nice, despite the uncleanliness of it. The other issues that occurred is what would make me think twice about returning.
Our stay at this condo was great! This inside of this condo was beautiful. We have stayed at three other condo's at Ocean Keyes and all have been nice but we really liked the location of this one. It was very quiet and peaceful, and we were able to park our rented golf cart at the side of the condo.
Last year we rented a golf cart and had to park it in a different parking lot away from our condo. This condo is at the top of our list for next year. It is also nice that when you go out the back there is public beach access at the end of the street and you can easily walk to the beach and also to Walmart.
The condo is beautiful but. . . Our experience started with the owner removing items from condo since she was selling. She even removed some of the counter stools from kitchen area. TV broke in family room. Was replaced a few days later with one that had spots all over screen. The real estate broker scheduled a home inspection during our stay. I stayed back to wait for inspector and he never showed til next day. It was a nightmare. Oh did I mention getting the security deposit back was like pulling teeth. I literally had to beg for it. I'm on vacation, the condo was empty the following week why not schedule the inspection and such for that week???
This condo was very clean and well decorated. The pics don't do it justice. There were 3 families that stayed and we had plenty of room. The pool was extremely close to the condo and the beach was within walking distance. Everything was up to date and made us feel like home. We can't wait to go back.
All attractions are within 1 to 5 miles of condo.
The beach is within walking distance 2 blocks
Restaurants and grocery shopping
Rates ocean keys
Year Round Winter Special ...... $ 99/nt . $350/wk (Until Feb 28) | Mar .. $ 99/nt . $695/wk Jan 01-Mar 31, 2010 . $ 99/nt | Apr 01-May 27, 2010 . $125/nt . $895/wk May 28-Jun 17, 2010 . $150/nt . $895/wk | Jun 18-Jun 24, 2010 . $175/nt . $995/wk Jun 25-Sep 06, 2010 . $175/nt . $1095 wk| Sep 07-Oct 01, 2010 . $150/nt . $995/wk Oct 02-Oct 31 2010 . $ 99/nt . $895/wk Nov 01- Dec 31