Tennis,Trails, Bike,Golf, Swim, Lake, Snowbirds(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6. 2 Kingsize & 2 twin beds
Golf, Tennis, Boating all nearby : From the condo you can see the City of Lakeway pools and skateboard park. There is a lap pool, a shallow children's pool with toys, and a skateboard area with a climbing rock, sand volleyball court and board play. It is a short drive within 5 miles to five different golf courses. Flintrock Hills and The Hills are ClubCorp courses. The other three, Yaupon, Falconhead, and Live Oak are public with very reasonable rates. Also within a 5 mile drive are Hurst Harbor Marina, Rough Hollow Yacht Club, Paradise Cove Marina & Yacht, West Beach Marina, Emerald Poiint Marina, Lake Travis Marina and Sail & Ski Yacht Club. Boats are available for charter in many of these marinas.
About 20 miles away : The Bergstrom Airport is just outside Austin, 26 miles down Hwy 71.
Live Music is everywhere in Austin. Sixth Street is famous for it's pubs and venues. South Congress, and many other sites also have music.
Museums such as the Bullock Museum showing the history of the area and the Blanton Art Museum are recent additions to the city.
Tours of the Capital and walking tours of the city give you a historical perspective.
You can return to the Condo which is in an upscale part of the area. It is quiet and safe.
Events : There are music events such as SWSX (South by Southwest) and ACL (Austin City Limits); Tennis tournaments, golf tournaments, concerts, shows in the historic Paramount Theatre, and art shows. In the neighboring hill country towns there are boutique stores such as Wimberly, Fredricksburg, and Salado.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- On floor 1
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Two of the bedrooms are large with King Size Beds and nice linens and dressers. The third bedroom has twin beds but is also furnished with a nice dresser and two closets. There are two roll-up 'crash pads' suitable for children or young adults. I have slept on them and they are comfortable....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Swim hours for summer Summer Hours & Rates Summer Season: May 28, 2016 - August 28, 2016 First Week Altered Schedule: Monday May 28 Noon to 8pm Tuesday May 29 - Thursday May 31 4pm to 8pm Starting Friday June 1 - Normal Summer Hours _______________________________________________________________________________ Monday / Wednesday / Friday - 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM - Lap Swimming Only Tuesday through Saturday - Noon to 8:00 PM Sundays - Noon to 6:00 PM Most days here are sunny & serene with birds chirping and the occasional sound of tennis balls being hit. Golf, tennis, pool swimming, walking/jogging trails, and boating are all nearby. We enjoy the many great restaurants; latest favorite is Mandala's. Randall's grocery store at RR620 and Lohmans Crossing is open 6AM - 1AM and it's next door to Murphy's Pizza! What I especially like about our condo is that I can go walking on a nice trail very close-by and go all the way to the park by Lake Travis. Booked guests may log in to our web site for additional features. We have a lockbox, good security system. Parking is directly in front of the condo. Just bought the adult version of Apples-to-Apples. Play it. Tennis rackets and balls in condo for our guests....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 14%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
We are about 45 minutes from the University of Texas football stadium in Austin, about 45 minutes to Wimberley and their great flea market, less than an hour to the best outlet mall in Texas at San Marcos, near several Highlands lakes, Enchanted Rock, and most especially the wonderful Texas Hill Country with its limestone outcroppings and spring-fed streams. Wonderful relaxed place anytime of the year. Tennis and Golf nearby.
Other Activities: Sailing lessons, gourmet restaurants, boat rental, lap swimming, children's swimming (summer only), multiple music venues in area, upscale shopping at the outlet mall in San Marcos, day trip to San Antonio river walk, large art and history museums, day trips to Enchanted Rock, day trip canoe or float down the Guadalupe,...
Golf: There are five courses within five miles of the condo. Flintrock Hills and The Hills are ClubCorp courses designed by Jack Nicklaus.
The other three, Yaupon, Live Oak and Falconhead are all public courses. They each have parts that are unique. You can look each of them up on the internet for more detail. The cost to play them is modest. About 15 miles away are the Barton Creek courses.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are retired and live in Houston near grandchild. We love to visit Austin and our condo.
Why the Owner Chose The Hills Of Lakeway, The Hills, TX, USA:
There are so many relaxing things to do here in a resort type of community. Wonderful neighborhood. Just walking the trails is good exercise and fun. Many good restaurants and fun people in the neighborhood.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We don't charge extra fees for anything. Your quote is your total price. Just come for one low price plus taxes. We can't escape the taxes unless you stay 30 days or more.
- Primary: +1 5129703231
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Comfortable kingsize bed in master bedroom upstairs
Courtside twin beds upstairs
Patio area can watch or play tennis match or barbeque
New Appliances Kitchen
Entrance to Complex
47 inch TV in living room
King size bed in front bedroom downstairs
Climbing Rock, Volleyball, Skateboard park
Rent Sailboat with or without captain
Children's swimming and lap swimming across street Summer Hours & Rates Summer
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.