Luxury Vacation Villa
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Villa Coral Reef is a beautiful centerfold dream house. Tastefully decorated, this custom built two story villa features a split floor plan lending more privacy to its guests. The high ceilings give a feeling of openness and freedom. The glass French doors in the Master Bedroom and Great Room beckon one to the lanai and the heated overflowing spa and pool. Located on a quiet cul-du-sac it offers beautiful views over multiple intersecting canals and amazing sunsets from the second story terrace. A walk away from the Four Mile Cove Eco Park and just a bike ride from the Coralwood Shopping Center, with fitness center and movie theater, there is no lack of things to do. A rental boat can be brought to the boat dock for your use. It is only minutes away from the river and on to the Gulf of Mexico (no locks). Or take the kayaks and explore the peaceful canals, and paddle through the mangroves to the Eco Park.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
+32 15236821 (Belgium)
Member since: 2010
- 3155 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- The Master Bedroom has a king bed, HDTV, blue ray player, CD, stereo, a spacious bath with surround sound, separate vanities, Jacuzzi tub and walk through shower with three shower heads. The second guest room has a queen bed, and the third guest room has two twin beds. These rooms share a full bath which leads off of the main living area and also to the pool area. Guest room four with queen bed is on the upper level and has a private bath with tub/shower. There is a queen fold out couch in the game room making it possible to sleep 10 people comfortably. Convertible Bed: Queen size upgraded mattress on sleep sofa....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Jetted Tub in Bath: In master bath (surround sound).
- Private Pool: Surround sound. Waterfront, not Lake/Oceanfront. Ask for details: Wide intersecting canals with access to the river (no locks). Kid Friendly: Dock and pool area may be a risk for non-swimmers, and stairs for small children. Garage: Oversized 2 car garage. Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer, 3 hair dryers, fireproof safe, 2 mountain bikes, 2 kayaks, 2 frigo boxes, 2 beach umbrellas. The warmly furnished Great Room with HDTV, DVD, CD player and stereo, modern kitchen, formal dining area and game room with library, board games, HD wide screen, Wii, Wi-Fi access and bar, offer full entertainment. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- 7th person per week $70 + tax
- 9th person per week $105 + tax
- Cleaning $200 + tax
- 10th person per week $105 + tax
- 8th person per week $70 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Seventh and eighth person: $10.00/day/person. Ninth and tenth persons: $15.00/day/person.
Electric $0,12/kwh (if meter is over the $25, which is included/wk)
Florida tax 11%
$200 Cleaning Fee.
Ask for monthly rates. Extra fee $35 for dirty BBQ.
Minimum Age Limit for Renters: 25 years.
Deposit of 30% of rental amount to confirm reservation. Final amount, including taxes due 60 days before arrival. Payment may be made by check or money order. A cleaning fee is included in the rental fee. Any extra electrical fee will be paid upon departure.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located on a quiet cul-du-sac it offers beautiful views over multiple intersecting canals and amazing sunsets from the second story terrace. A walk away from the Four Mile Cove Eco Park and just a bike ride from the Coralwood Shopping Center, with fitness center and movie theater, there is no lack of things to do. 20 Minutes from Southwest Regional Airport, Fort Myers, Fl
Other Activities: boating, shopping, health/beauty spa, kayaking, racquetball, parasailing, wildlife viewing, mini golf
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: As a young girl in Ohio I was always dreaming of far away places. With a passion for travel, I met my husband in Europe. As he is Flemish, we reside in Belgium. For the past 22 years we have our own tour company, and have enjoyed introducing a multitude of travelers to the countless treasures that Europe has to offer. We have been from the North of Scotland to the South of Italy, from the mountains of Switzerland to the West coast of Ireland, but Florida has it's own charm!
Why the Owner Chose Cape Coral, FL, USA:
We fell in love with this house upon seeing it, as you most likely will also. The upstairs game room is a plus. We chose Cape Coral particularily for the close proximity to many attractions. Southwest Regional Airport is only a 20 minute drive, and once you cross the Vetrans Bridge you are immediately at your destination. Being minutes from shopping, restaurants, entertainment and the Eco Park Reserve is also a plus.
- Primary: +32 15236821 (Belgium) Belgium
- Secondary: +1 2393364527 Not available from May to October.
Links to more information:
A warm welcome to Villa Coral Reef
Relax in the new leather sofas.
Modern, highly equipped kitchen.
Master bath with double sinks and jetted tub.
Guest bedroom with Queen size bed.
Guest pool bath.
Heated pool and spa for year round pleasure.
Guest bedroom with Queen size bed on second floor.
Game room on second floor.
Venture out with the kayaks and bicycles.
For your formal dining pleasure.
Breakfast or lunch at the counter.
Spacious Master Bedroom with Kind size bed.
Walk through shower with three shower heads.
Guest room with Twin beds.
Enjoy outdoor dining by the pool.
Guest bath located on second floor.
Combination Pool and Ping-Pong Table on second floor.
Villa Coral Reef.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing