Holiday idyll in the Upper Spreewald for nature lovers, peace seekers - hiking, cycling, fishing, rowing ....
The house is located in a pine forest on the idyllic Großer Mochowsee, in a cottage settlement between Goyatz and Lamsfeld. Lateral lake view.
House (40 sqm):
* Bedroom: bed (180x200), bedside tables, wardrobe
* Room: sofa bed (120x200), shelf
* Living room: Eckouch (sofa bed), table, TV, radio, shelf
* fully equipped kitchen; Stove / ceramic hob, oven; Microwave, fridge freezer
* Dining area with extendable table and 4 chairs
* Shower room
* Covered terrace, table, chairs
* Kl. Sunbathing area, deck chairs
To the idyllic bathing place only approx. 100 m.
Idyllic circular route (about 8 km) around the Great Mochowsee.
Beautiful walk (about 2 km) to the campsite Lamsfeld with bistro and boat rentals.
Goyatz (about 2 km) offers good shopping, restaurants and passenger shipping.
Due to the good transport links Lamsfeld am Mochowsee is an ideal starting point for tours in the nearer and further environment.
Destinations in the vicinity. Information material is available in the house - z. B .:
* Schwielochsee (about 2 km)
* Nature park Schlaubetal
* Spreewald: let yourself be caught in the traditional wooden barge on more than 200 tiles through the originally enchanted landscape, and get to know the customs and culture of the local Sorbs and Wends.
* Tropical Islands
* Spreewaldtherme / castle
Day trips to Berlin, Potsdam, Dresden or neighboring Poland.
* Bed linen can be booked separately and optional (7 € per person), as well as towels (1 bath towel, 1 towel / 4 € per person).
* Deposit: 120 € (z. For keys, electricity bill, damages), payable on arrival