|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Situated within the prestigious gated community of Reunion Resort and just 8 minutes away from Disney World, this spacious four bedroom end townhouse is ideally located within reach of all of Florida’s main attractions. It is a 20 minute drive to Universal Studios and Sea World, 30 minutes from Orlando Airport and just over an hour to the beaches of the East and West coasts of Florida. The spectacular multi million dollar homes of Reunion Resort are set amongst 2300 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, including three signature golf courses designed by Palmer, Nicklaus and Watson.
This fully air-conditioned townhouse has views over the surrounding woodland and is less than a minute’s walk from the luxurious community pool. It has 4 large bedrooms and 2 full and 1 half bathrooms. The en-suite master bedroom has a king size bed and access to a private balcony, complete with table and chairs and views over the surrounding woodland. The second and third double bedrooms are on the first floor and share the family bathroom. The fourth double bedroom is on the ground floor. Each bedroom is tastefully furnished and equipped with an LCD TV and DVD player. The landing area also has a double sofa bed to sleep 2 extra guests. Downstairs there is a large living area leading onto a well equipped kitchen with and dining area to seat 6 people. The flexible accommodation the townhouse offers is ideal for families or groups seeking a comfortable and exclusive base whilst visiting the attractions of Orlando. This townhouse is available to book now directly with the owners.
Townhouse facilities include:
• 4 large tastefully decorated bedrooms sleeping up to 10, with 2½ bathrooms
• Less than a minute’s walk from the superb community pool and hot tub.
• Large en-suite to Master bedroom
• Family bathroom and downstairs toilet
• Over 1800sq ft of indoor air-conditioned living area
• Beautiful furniture and décor
• A large living area, with a large LCD TV and PlayStation 3
• Well equipped kitchen
• Upstairs washer and dryer, ironing board
• Wireless Broadband Internet
• All bedding and towels provided
• Outdoor tables, chairs and loungers provided for the balcony and terrace
• Free local telephone use
• Fully air conditioned
• Welcome pack with tea, coffee, bread, eggs, muffins, etc can be arranged
• An experienced management company available at all times
• Garage and off street parking at the front of the townhouse
• LCD TV's in all bedrooms
• Hairdryers in each bathroom
• Close to numerous golf courses, restaurants, supermarkets and shops at
Reunion Resort facilities include:
• Beautifully landscaped 2300 acre surroundings
• Disney can be reached within 10 minutes on the new direct link road
• Universal and Sea World are within 20 minutes drive
• Kennedy Space Centre and Coco Beach are within an hour drive
• Busch Gardens just over 1 hours drive
• Reunion Grande with 11th floor rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• 3 signature golf courses designed by: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson
• Dining - Eleven: Asian inspired fusion and magnificent views from the 11th floor
• Dining - Forte: Italian Seafood and Chophouse
• Dining – Other more casual options available throughout the resort
• Seven heated community pools (many with spa tubs)
• Business centre and wi-fi hotspots
• Luxury spa
• Gated and manned security 24/7
• 24 hour concierge and room service
• Supermarkets and shops within 2 minutes drive
• 30 Minutes from Orlando International Airport
We just finished our week long vacation and were very impressed with this townhouse rental at 833 Assembly. Very clean and upscale property with plenty of room for the family. Location is perfect for Walt Disney vacation.
Absolutely had a fantastic time staying in Guys townhouse. The home itself is very clean, spacious and truly beauitful. It really did feel like a home to home for us. Had everything we needed throughout our stay, it really is the perfect family getaway. The pool area is a 2 min walk from the house and is a situated in a very peaceful and quiet area aswel.
Guy was great and helpful aswel. Very quick to reply and answered all my questions. Absolutely love Reunion Resort and will definitely be back to stay here.
Thanks again for letting me and my family stay in your beautiful home!
Gaynor and family :)
My family and I (7 adults) stayed in this condo for a 3 day stay in Orlando. It was amazing! The condo is beautifully situated in a quiet community and about a mile from supermarket and other shops. Condo was very clean and presentable. It is described above exactly and as photos show. It was about 20 minutes to Disney Springs and Universal Studios. It was well equipped with more than we'd actually need for a vacation, we felt like we were home, very cozy. Our family enjoyed the pool table in the garage. The community heated pool and hot tub are amazing, big and clean. It was nice dealing with the owner through e-mail, he answered every 2 days or so, very informative and was quick to return the deposit. I definitely recommend this property and if we ever return to Orlando, this is our #1 pick!
This rental was perfect in size and layout for this vacation. The Master is huge with 3 additional bedrooms allowed Me and my wife to take the Master, each of our 2 kids to take a room, and my in laws to take another bedroom down stairs. The Pool/Ping pong table in the garage is a really nice and convenient feature of this home and gave us a few hours of competitive fun. I would book again if we need that many rooms. Bonus was being able to bring our dog, which we don't really like to travel without him if we can help it. The home could have used a couple of upgrades or additions (ceiling fans (it did have floor fans for you to plug in), toilet upgrades (2 had stopper valve leaks that required lifting the tank a few times while we were there to adjust valve to seal), Master shower upgrade (would just make it nicer and user friendly), Change the one of the guest bedrooms bed to a king for more comfort for potential multi family use.). But really the location is good and easy to get to all of the Disney attractions and golfing in the area. Like I said before would book again if travel size requires.
Guy was very helpful. He answered all of my questions and made the process so much easier. Booking was easy and the deposit was return a week after our stay. This home was perfect for my family's vacation. There were 8 of us altogether and we had more than enough space. The master suite was amazing! My mother enjoyed the balcony, walk in closet and wonderful sit in tub provided. The other rooms were more spacious than they looked in the photos. The beds were very comfortable. The kitchen exceeded our expectations. We had every pot and utensil needed to cook. The dishes were porcelain and the glasses were spotless. The sitting area was nice and we didn't worry about crowding around the TV there because everyone enjoyed the televisions provided in each bedroom. The garage was a hit with my 9 year old son. He took full advantage of the ping pong table and he was the first to discover the pool table hidden beneath it. It was a nice surprise. The guys had a blast shooting pool. I made full use of the washer and dryer in the landing area. The community was quiet and the neighbors were pleasant. The community pool and hot tub/spa was very clean.
We have all agreed that this home will be our go to home for vacationing in Orlando.
This rental was great! It is EXACTLY how it looks in the picture. We stayed for a week to do all of the theme parks. It is about 10-15 minutes away from all of the main attractions in Disney. We liked that we weren't in all of the chaos of Disney traffic. The amount of space is unbelievable. Our girls enjoyed having their own rooms to stay in, my mother didn't have to climb the stairs and was able to stay in the downstairs bedroom. The master suite is spacious with a king size bed and a great balcony. The ping pong table was an added bonus and my girls had so much fun playing against us! The pool was very nice and a very short walk from the apartment. I can't say enough great things about this rental. The communication with the owners was on spot as well. Thank you again for allowing us to have a wonderful vacation.
Nice condo, clean. Condo was as pictured. Great location. Easy access to to everything. I was surprised that the condo had no ceiling fans. With limits firmly established on the AC temperature the fans were really necessary. Owner slow to return deposit.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.