|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Built in 2007, with an eye for comfort and good design, this one bedroom garden apartment retreat features:
* New quality fixtures and finishes.
* A modern open living/dining room with light bamboo flooring, recessed lighting, and French doors leading to a private deck.
* A fully equipped kitchen with newer appliances including; microwave, toaster oven, small refrigerator, cuisinart coffee maker, and brand new stove with oven.
* Beautiful bathroom with shower, over a huge soaking tub for two, Italian tile wainscoting, stone tile flooring, and glass block details.
* A quiet, private, bedroom with French doors leading to a second covered slate patio with a gas barbecue.
* Direct view and access to the tranquil garden from both the deck and patio
* A quality stereo system with compact disc player in the main room and television with DVD/VCR combo player in the bedroom. We have an eclectic library of music.
* A private side entrance and shared use washer and dryer conveniently located in the entry hall.
* Located in close proximity to Ocean Beach, Land's End, Golden Gate Park, Sutro Park, the Conservatory of Flowers, the Arboretum, Japanese Tea Garden, museums (De Young, Museum of Science, Legion of Honor),well known restaurants (the Cliff House, the Beach and Park Chalet), and the vibrant Balboa Street shopping district with many good local restaurants with varieties of ethnic foods, cafes, and the Balboa Movie Theater
* Within close walking distance of 4 bus lines for easy access to other city neighborhoods.
* Parking is on the street and one can usually find parking on our block or within a few blocks.
Keywords: Private apartment with patio
We have lived in San Francisco for over twenty years. We are nature lovers and Cty dwellers. This mix is what we love about the Outer Richmond District of San Francisco. It enjoys easy access to the parks, ocean, and nature, yet within blocks to a Movie Theater, great restaurants and easy public transportation with four buslines to all of San Francisco's city attractions.
A very private and peaceful place to spend time in. Guests have enjoyed; sitting on the covered patio in all weather, watching the birds, and walking in the garden. Don't miss Sutro Park at sunset.
Many thanks for your hospitality and good energy! We enjoyed our stay and the good vibes of your home...
AM and Judi
We loved staying in this apartment. The actual accommodation was very comfortable with everything we needed. The garden was beautiful, although we didn't spent much time in it. The neighbourhood was quiet, but was only a short walk to local shops and restaurants. Charmaine and Robert were the perfect hosts - helpful without getting in our way.
A few tips: read the visitors book as there is lots of info in it (we only looked at it just before we left); get a MUNI pass on your phone if you are planning to use the bus a lot - it takes a while to get into the centre but there are a few good routes.
The place is charming and well located. Very well equipped and with plenty of information about the city and the area. We were very lucky with the weather and really took advantage of the beautiful patio and garden. Charmaine and Robert were wonderful hosts! Very helpful whenever we needed any additional information especially in relation to the places to listen to good music. Many thanks!
Perfect place from which to explore SF. Took the express bus to financial district on a weekday morning and back in the afternoon (30 minutes and $2 each way). Lands End, the beach and Golden Gate Park walking distance from the apartment. Great restaurants nearby and super quiet neighborhood. Already made reservations for next year. See you guys then.
This apartment is a great location if you want to be in the city, but a little outside all the hustle and bustle of it all. It's located in a quiet neighborhood that's convenient to Land's End, Sutro Baths, Legion of Honor, and Cliff House. It's also convenient if you want to jump on the highway and drive south of SF or across the Golden Gate Bridge and go north. We never had a problem finding parking in the neighborhood, and a couple of times, Charmaine was sweet enough to save us a space right by the apartment. The apartment itself is cozy and homey, with a beautiful garden. The patio is a perfect place to relax and sip a glass of wine after a day of walking around the city. The kitchen is small, but adequate. We didn't cook a lot, as there are many restaurants within walking distance of the apartment on Balboa. The neighborhood felt very safe at night, with few, if any, homeless people in the neighborhood (unusual for SF!). Charmaine and her husband were gracious, laid-back hosts. It was a wonderful home base for our excursions in and around the city. We would highly recommend this apartment!
My wife and I had a great stay at this apartment. We're a young married couple and this was our first trip to the bay area. Charmaine did an excellent job communicating with us leading up to our stay, and she was available to answer questions while we were there. Our flight arrived late at night, and Charmaine was even kind enough to save us a parking spot.
The apartment was comfortable and had everything that we needed. We rented a car and never had trouble finding a parking spot close to the unit. The apartment is about 15-20 minutes from most of the attractions in SF, but I feel that's accurately reflected in the price.
We would absolutely stay here again and recommend this unit to others.
We spent 8 wonderful days in this charming and cozy apartment which was very well equiped, comfortable and stylishly decorated. The location is great too, with nearby access to markets, great cafes on Balboa and we really enjoyed strolling through Sutro Park. We had our car, but also took the bus on a few occasions in order to avoid expensive parking lot costs, and the bus stop on Geary was very convenient. Parking was not an issue, and there was only one occasion when we had to park a block away. All in all, having such a delightful and serene base really enhanced our vacation in beautiful San Francisco. Recommend highly!!! Thanks!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
$120 a night.
14% Hotel tax Please call for information re: Month long stays
5-6 nights, $120. Please ask re: monthly fee.
There is a one time cleaning fee of $65.
The refundable damage deposit is $300 and can be paid by personal check or paypal (guests pay 3 % paypal fee).
You may pay in advance for the reservation or upon arrive with cash, personal check, or paypal.
The deposit is not refunded if reservation is cancelled prior to 30 days.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.