Elegant and Serene Garden Retreat(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
* New quality fixtures and finishes.
* A modern open living/dining room with light bamboo flooring, recessed lighting, and French doors leading to a private deck.
* A fully equipped kitchen with newer appliances including; microwave, toaster oven, small refrigerator, cuisinart coffee maker, and brand new stove with oven.
* Beautiful bathroom with shower, over a huge soaking tub for two, Italian tile wainscoting, stone tile flooring, and glass block details.
* A quiet, private, bedroom with French doors leading to a second covered slate patio with a gas barbecue.
* Direct view and access to the tranquil garden from both the deck and patio
* A quality stereo system with compact disc player in the main room and television with DVD/VCR combo player in the bedroom. We have an eclectic library of music.
* A private side entrance and shared use washer and dryer conveniently located in the entry hall.
* Located in close proximity to Ocean Beach, Land's End, Golden Gate Park, Sutro Park, the Conservatory of Flowers, the Arboretum, Japanese Tea Garden, museums (De Young, Museum of Science, Legion of Honor),well known restaurants (the Cliff House, the Beach and Park Chalet), and the vibrant Balboa Street shopping district with many good local restaurants with varieties of ethnic foods, cafes, and the Balboa Movie Theater
* Within close walking distance of 4 bus lines for easy access to other city neighborhoods.
* Parking is on the street and one can usually find parking on our block or within a few blocks.
Keywords: Private apartment with patio
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 575 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- (1) Comfy queen bed
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Large soaking tub for two
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $75
- Tax Rate 14%
$120 a night.
14% Hotel tax Please call for information re: Month long stays
5-6 nights, $120. Please ask re: monthly fee.
There is a one time cleaning fee of $65.
The refundable damage deposit is $300 and can be paid by personal check or paypal (guests pay 3 % paypal fee).
You may pay in advance for the reservation or upon arrive with cash, personal check, or paypal.
The deposit is not refunded if reservation is cancelled prior to 30 days.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why the Owner Chose Richmond District, San Francisco, CA, USA:
We have lived in San Francisco for over twenty years. We are nature lovers and Cty dwellers. This mix is what we love about the Outer Richmond District of San Francisco. It enjoys easy access to the parks, ocean, and nature, yet within blocks to a Movie Theater, great restaurants and easy public transportation with four buslines to all of San Francisco's city attractions.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
A very private and peaceful place to spend time in. Guests have enjoyed; sitting on the covered patio in all weather, watching the birds, and walking in the garden. Don't miss Sutro Park at sunset.
- Primary: (415) 290-3569 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room with french doors to private deck
Open floor plan living/dining room with bamboo floors
Entry with pine dresser for storage
Private patio off the living room
Another shot of the bedroom.
The lovely garden to enjoy. Many bird species sited here: hummingbirds to hawks!
bedroom with french doors to private patio.
Grill for your use
Covered patio with table and chairs for our guests private use. There is a grill
Tranquil bedroom with a view of the garden
Soaking tub for two, shower, vanity for storage
Our guests have enjoyed cooking in 'their San Francisco apartment'.
Another view of the living room.
Comfy bed with 2 lights and bedside table for great reading.
Private patio for our guests.
Another private patio
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing