|Space||2,966 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Incredible 5 bedroom / 5.5 Bath Masterpiece in WaterSound with separate detached carriage house, private heated plunge pool, a golf cart, private baths for each room, gourmet kitchen and incredibly beautiful interior design. Spectacular views of the Gulf and all of WaterSound from the crow's nest. Located about 250 yards to the pools (DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season) and beach, this is one of the nicest homes in WaterSound in an ideal location!
Take a dip in your private pool w/heater, then jump into the golf cart that comes with the house free of charge or the 5 bikes provided. This makes it easy for everyone to head to the beach and enjoy the free kayak or to just tour the neighborhood.
**If you would like to book more than 21 days you will need to call our office to reserve.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Detached Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Two sets of Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds Each With Own TV, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Detached Carriage House: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower, Kitchenette, Dishwasher and Refrigerator/Freezer Combo
- Private pool - Pool heating is available October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- 1 golf cart provided
- Surround sound in the living room with HDTV
- Overlooks beautiful pond
- 5 adult bikes provided
- Adult Tandem Kayak
- Beach chairs and Kayak Rentals available for rent
- Outdoor gas grill
- Numerous porches, one screened
- Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped kitchen
- Private drive for parking
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website:
We have stayed in WaterSound many times and this was a great value. The house was as described! The kids had a great time! We would stay in this house again.
Amazing home! We thought it was beautiful but could have been a bit cleaner.
This was our 12th year vacationing in this area and our 2nd time at this very house. We love the house and all the amenities that come along with it. Our only wish is that the pathway to the beach was more accessible for a child with special needs. We can't wait to return next year!
This was our 6th year staying in a community on 30A from Seacrest to Water Sound. The WS community and property is our favorite. We enjoyed the beautiful, spacious and well equipped house. The bikes and golf cart were fun and made it easy to get around. Love the location of the community because of the closeness to other areas and restaurants that we like. Customer Service was great and calls and request were answered quickly. We look forward to returning soon!! One criticism, the description of the "view of the gulf" was a little misleading.
The Terry Family