2 + LOFT, BR, 3 BA CONDO – FRISCO LOCATION – LAKE VIEWS
Lake Forest’s location at the heart of Summit County (and easy access to I-70) make it a breeze to drive to all the nearby ski areas. You’re just a 5-minute commute to downtown Frisco, and in the summer, the Lake Dillon bike path is right across the street. The Lake Forest complex also offers great views of the mountains and lake, as well as community outdoor hot tubs and gas BBQ grills — all at a price that will make you smile!
The views from this moderate 2-bedroom + loft, 3-bathroom penthouse condo will take your breath away. With two master bedrooms, this is a great condo for two small families or groups of up to six people … and with four world-class ski resorts at your fingertips and Lake Dillon right beside you, there’s no way you won’t enjoy every minute of your stay.
Walking into the living room you’re welcomed by a beautiful gas fireplace and a large LCD TV to relax by on the coldest of days. Step out onto the balcony to take in the beautiful views of Lake Dillon and the mountains. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to keep your group happy and fed, and there’s a dining table that seats six. Other amenities include a washer/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the unit and a shared hot tub.
If you’re looking for views, a great location and a great price, the Lake Forest Penthouse is a perfect choice. . Call us or book online today!
- Loft: two twin beds.
- Bathroom: shower.
- Master Bedroom 1: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, door to balcony.
- Master bedroom 2: king bed, TV, private bathroom with tub/shower, door to balcony.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a third-floor, walk-up condo.