Luxury Cedar Cabin on the Lake with Heated Pool & Hot Tub. Close to Ski Resort(82 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-8)
This is your gateway to a perfect vacation!
This all season vacation home has all the luxurious creature-comforts of modern day life for a relaxing vacation. Home away from home. Perfect in every way; a romantic getaway for you and yours, a family vacation with the kids, or a reunion with friends.
Kingfisher cove cedar wood cabins were newly constructed and are perfectly located in a beautiful nature reserve just steps from the banks of Lake Goshorn and minutes from downtown Saugatuck. Kingfisher Cove is the perfect place for enjoying outdoor activities, boating, fishing and canoeing, just steps from your front door. Three miles from downtown Saugatuck and Douglas, the convenient location allows you easy access to all the area has to offer - Just minutes from the Saugatuck Dunes State Park and some of the most pristine beaches in the world on Lake Michigan.
With a long list of additional features including hot tub, free access to association pool and large screened-in porch there's something for everyone to enjoy. Don't forget your fishing poles for lazy days on the floating dock!
Here is a summary of some of the amenities available at Pinetree cabin at Kingfisher Cove
Sleeps up to Eight:
- Second floor Master Suite with queen size hickory log bed, On suite luxurious bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet.
- Ground floor guest bedroom with queen size hickory bed.
- Additional bedroom with 2 hickory log bunk bed.
- All bedrooms have large closets, bed linens and cozy comforters provided.
- Loft sleeping quarters with 2 full size pull out sofa beds.
Kitchen and self catering facilities:
Kitchen is fully equipped with electric stove, microwave, oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, cooking and baking utensils, lots of counter space and dinner service for eight.
- 42 inch Plasma screen television in the loft, with basic cable, and available On-Demand movies and sports
- Stereo, with AM/FM tuner, CD player and iPod dock with remote
- Large selection of board games available for all age groups.
Relaxation and Outdoor experience:
- Four season hot tub is the best place to unwind
- Free access to association swimming pool
- There is a paved patio area equipped with a gas grill for the BBQ experience.
- Screened porch on the back of the house offers a dining table to enjoy your culinary delights while enjoying the outdoor wooded view. There are also rocking chairs to relax and unwind with a cup of herbal tea.
- Great Room features 22ft high wood-burning fireplace to gather round for evening conversation and board games
- Boarded walk all way to Lake Goshorn is only a short leisurely walk through the woods
- Oval beach is only a 10 minute drive from the doorstep and Sand Dunes national park is 5 min drive.
Bring your bikes for a leisurely cycle ride(20-30 min) in to down town Saugatuck on a family friendly cycle path separated from the Hwy.
Other Activities: Dune Rides - Saugatuck Dunes State Park, Winneries - Fenn Valley Winery & Vineyards, Art Gallaries and studios, and live theatre and music - Saugatuck Arts Center.
And just in case, there's a Washer/Dryer - complete laundry accessories, including ironing board and iron.
Choose Kingfisher cove, pinetree cabin for your next vacation? You will not be disappointed.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- - Second floor Master Suite with queen size hickory log bed, On suite luxurious bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet. - Ground floor guest bedroom with queen size hickory bed. - Additional bedroom with 2 hickory log bunk bed. - All bedrooms have large closets, bed linens and cozy comforters provided. - Loft sleeping quarters with 2 full size pull out sofa beds....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Autumn Foliage
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 6 - Dec 25, 2016
2 night min stay
Christmas - New Year
Dec 26 - Jan 2, 2017
2 night min stay
Winter Specials (3rd NYT Free)
Jan 3 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
Memorial Day wknd (3-nights)
May 26 - May 29, 2017
4 night min stay
May 30 - Jun 23, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 24 - Aug 12, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
3 nights minimum during New year break.
Winter and Spring Special -Reserve 2 nights or more to get an extra night free. This offer is valid from Jan 3- May 23rd 2014
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
2 hours from Chicago, Less than 3 hours from Detroit
Other Activities: shopping, health/beauty spa, Fitness Center
Pinetree cabin is located in the charming and popular Kingfisher Cove lakefront cottage community. The home shares 200 feet of pristine Goshorn Lake frontage with a pier, floating dock and easy in/out ladder for swimming and non-motorized boats. 17 acres of woods, a private association heated pool, boardwalks, nature trails, close to Saugatuck Sand dunes and the pristine lake Michigan beaches.
Ski: Kingfisher cove is only 40 Minutes away from the BITTERSWEET Ski resort.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are a family of 5 that loves to travel. When we are not travelling we spend most of our weekends at KFC. Our little paradise at KFC offers everything we need for a relaxing family vacation and more...
Why the Owner Chose Saugatuck, MI, USA:
Saugatuck is centrally located with 1.5 hrs from Lansing, 2 Hrs from Chicago, 25 min from Grand Rapids. Newly build condominium. Great place for a family vacation or a romantic get-away.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Access to condominium swimming pool, Private Hottub, Access to Goshorn lake
- Primary: +1 5177754460
- Secondary: +1 5177754047
Links to more information:
Great room with wood burning fire place
Fully equipped kitchen
Guestroom with Full size bed
Screened porch with outdoor dinning table and rocking chairs
Gas Grill for summer BBQ experience
Master Bathroom with shower and soaking tub
Heated Swimming Pool
Pinetree Cabin at Kingfisher Cove
Guest room with bunk beds
Loft with loveseats
Private HotTub on the screened porch
Out door Fire Pit - Ideal for making S'mores
Floating Dock and the boarded walk to Goshorn Lake
Bittersweet Ski Resort - 35 min from Kingfisher Cove
Saugatuck, Aerial view
Oval Beach, Saugatuck, MI
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM