World-Class Golf plus adjacent Shopping, Dining & Entertainment 0.75 mi from the Beach
Ideal for both Families and Golf Groups
Barefoot Resort features:
• the premier vacation destination on Carolina's Grand Strand with its 2,300 acre, master-planned complex of 15 unique communities, including villas, town homes, and individual homes nestled among four designer golf courses by legendary pros Greg Norman, Davis Love, Tom Fazio and Pete Dye
• free shuttle bus to the beach 0.75 mi from the resort entrance with a variety of water sports
• two onsite restaurants, picturesque winding bike paths, tennis courts, lighted golf driving range, and numerous community swimming pools and club houses
• Barefoot Yacht Club and full-service marina on the Intra-Coastal Waterway with boat and jet-ski rentals plus day docking for visiting the resort and nearby attractions
• Located directly across the Intra-Coastal Waterway from the Barefoot Landing Village and Marina with over 100 shops and restaurants, including live entertainment at the Alabama Theater and the House of Blues
• Located 12 mi north of Myrtle Beach International Airport, and 95 mi north of Charleston, SC, which is a good day-trip destination for its excellent restaurants, historic carriage-ride tours, harbor tours, and its many nearby plantation tours.
Designer Townhome is located in Barefoot Resort's Clearwater Bay, Caribbean-themed, community with Palm-tree-lined streets, and includes:
• soaring cathedral ceilings in main living area, plus four bedrooms, four full baths, and six TVs in 2,150 square feet of luxury living space
• great room with four-panel, 8-ft high, sliding patio doors and a 55' flat-panel, HDTV that's perfect for recording and watching many premium digital cable channels, *gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, maple cabinets, counter-top bar with three bar stools, and a 19' flat-panel TV
• open dining area with a large, conversation-friendly, round dining table that seats eight people
• private atrium courtyard with n umbrella table and six chairs for outdoor dining
• luxurious, main-level, master bedroom suite featuring a four-poster, king bed with posturepedic mattress, 32' flat-panel TV, and a private bath with a walk-in shower, large garden tub, and two vanities
• main-level second bedroom suite with two twin beds, 26' flat-panel TV, DVD player, and private, full bath
• upstairs third bedroom suite has a queen bed, 26' flat-panel TV, DVD player, and a private, full bath
• main-level fourth bedroom is next to the hall full bath, and is set up as a study with a queen sofa bed (with a 2"-thick foam mattress topper), desk, 26' flat-panel TV, and a DVD player
• two-car garage with child car seat and booster seat for renters' use, and a separate Laundry Room on Main Floor.
• high-speed internet (WiFi) and cable HDTV
• Resident's Clubhouse with lounge area, game tables, and swimming pool with WiFi located just two blocks from the townhome.
Myrtle Beach Area Features:
• known as the golf capital of the world with over 100 golf courses along the 60-mile stretch of Grand Strand beaches. Golf Digest ranks 36 of the courses as 4.5 stars or higher, and several of them rank in Golf Digest's Top 100 courses in America.
• exciting family attractions including: a full spectrum of beach activities, many elaborately themed miniature golf courses, two amusement/theme parks, Brookgreen Gardens & Zoo, Ripley's Aquarium, Alligator Adventure, water parks, water skiing, kayaking, canoeing, ocean boating and fishing, NASCAR speed park, and an IMAX 3-D theater
• virtually endless variety of shopping and dining, including: South Carolina's largest mall (Coastal Grand), the trendy Market Common urban village of residences, shops, and restaurants, Broadway at the Beach outdoor shopping village with over 100 shops and restaurants, and two major factory outlet centers.
• nightly entertainment including casino cruises and numerous live venues, including: the Palace Theater, Carolina Opry, Legends Musical Review, Pirates Voyage Adventure, Medieval Times, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, and many more.
Keywords: Beach, Golf, Family Activities, Dining, Shopping, Day & Night Entertainment