Myrtle Beach Designer Townhome in Barefoot Resort 4-BR/4-Bath with Hdtv & Wifi
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
World-Class Golf plus adjacent Shopping, Dining & Entertainment 0.75 mi from the Beach
Ideal for both Families and Golf Groups
Barefoot Resort features:
• the premier vacation destination on Carolina's Grand Strand with its 2,300 acre, master-planned complex of 15 unique communities, including villas, town homes, and individual homes nestled among four designer golf courses by legendary pros Greg Norman, Davis Love, Tom Fazio and Pete Dye
• free shuttle bus to the beach 0.75 mi from the resort entrance with a variety of water sports
• three onsite restaurants, picturesque winding bike paths, tennis courts, lighted golf driving range, and numerous community swimming pools and club houses
• Barefoot Yacht Club and full-service marina on the Intra-Coastal Waterway with boat and jet-ski rentals plus day docking for visiting the resort and nearby attractions
• Located directly across the Intra-Coastal Waterway from the Barefoot Landing Village and Marina with over 100 shops and restaurants, including live entertainment at the Alabama Theater and the House of Blues
• Located 12 mi north of Myrtle Beach International Airport, and 95 mi north of Charleston, SC, which is a good day-trip destination for its excellent restarants, historic carriage-ride tours, harbor tours, and its many nearby plantation tours.
Designer Townhome is located in Barefoot Resort's Clearwater Bay, Caribbean-themed, community with Palm-tree-lined streets, and includes:
• soaring cathedral ceilings in main living area, plus four bedrooms and four full baths in 2,150 square feet of luxury living space
• great room with four-panel, 8-ft high, sliding patio doors and a 55' flat-panel, HDTV that's perfect for recording and watching many premium digital cable channels, *gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, maple cabinets, counter-top bar with three bar stools, and a 19' flat-panel TV
• open dining area with a large, conversation-friendly, round dining table that seats eight people
• private atrium courtyard with n umbrella table and six chairs for outdoor dining
• luxurious, main-level, master bedroom suite featuring a four-poster, king bed with posture-pedic mattress, 32' flat-panel TV, and a private bath with a walk-in shower, large garden tub, and two vanities
• main-level second bedroom suite with two twin beds, 26' flat-panel TV, DVD player, and private, full bath
• upstairs third bedroom suite has a queen bed, 26' flat-panel TV, DVD player, and a private, full bath
• main-level fourth bedroom is next to the hall full bath, and is set up as a study with a queen sofa bed (with a 2"-thick foam mattress topper), desk, 26' flat-panel TV, and a DVD player
• two-car garage with child car seat and booster seat for renters' use, and a separate Laundry Room on Main Floor.
• high-speed internet (WiFi) and cable HDTV
• Resident's Clubhouse with lounge area, game tables, and swimming pool with WiFi located just two blocks from the townhome.
Myrtle Beach Area Features:
• known as the golf capital of the world with over 100 golf courses along the 60-mile stretch of Grand Strand beaches. Golf Digest ranks 36 of the courses as 4.5 stars or higher, and several of them rank in Golf Digest's Top 100 courses in America.
• exciting family attractions including: a full spectrum of beach activities, many elaborately themed miniature golf courses, two amusement/theme parks, Brookgreen Gardens & Zoo, Ripley's Aquarium, Alligator Adventure, water parks, water skiing, kayaking, canoeing, ocean boating and fishing, NASCAR speed park, and an IMAX 3-D theater
• virtually endless variety of shopping and dining, including: South Carolina's largest mall (Coastal Grand), the trendy Market Common urban village of residences, shops, and restaurants, Broadway at the Beach outdoor shopping village with over 100 shops and restaurants, and two major factory outlet centers.
• nightly entertainment including casino cruises and numerous live venues, including: the Palace Theater, Carolina Opry, Legends Musical Review, Pirates Voyage Adventure, Medieval Times, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, and many more.
Keywords: Beach, Golf, Family Activities, Dining, Shopping, Day & Night Entertainment
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 2150 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Designer Townhome in a Caribbean-themed, community with Palm-tree-lined streets. Soaring cathedral ceilings in main living area 2,150 square feet of luxury living space Gourmet kitchen Counter-top bar with three bar stools Great room with a double-sized, four-panel, glass patio door Large 55' flat-panel TV in family room Posture-pedic mattress in MBR ...moreless
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2016
7 night min stay
Nov 1 - Nov 30, 2016
7 night min stay
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Early May 2017
May 1 - May 15, 2017
7 night min stay
Late May 2017
May 16 - May 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Departure Clean + Linens $190 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
No Smoking is allowed in the unit.
We have a general requirement that:
a) the primary renter ( i.e., the person that signs the contract) must be at
least 25 years old and personally occupy the unit for the entire rental period.
b) Photo ID is required at check-in.
c) If anyone in your party is under 21 years old, they must be accompanied by a parent.
To confirm a weekly reservation, pay a non-refundable deposit for half of total after-tax cost (except security/damage deposit) in US dollars by personal check, money order, or credit card via PayPal.
For PayPal payments, US residents add 3% service fee (Non-US residents, add 4%).
Then 30 days prior to check-in, pay the non-refundable balance due, plus a refundable security/damage deposit.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Two onsite restaurants, picturesque winding bike paths, tennis courts, lighted golf driving range, and numerous community swimming pools and club houses. Barefoot Yacht Club and full-service marina on the Inter-Coastal Waterway with boat and jet-ski rentals plus day docking for the Greg Norman restaurant
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Roger & Susan Schane, Mt Pleasant (Charleston), SC
Why the Owner Chose North Myrtle Beach, SC, USA:
Barefoot Resort is the premier vacation destination on Carolina's Grand Strand. It offers world-class golf, plus shopping, dining & entertainment, and is only 0.75 mi from the beach with a free shuttle bus to take you there. It's ideal for both families and golf groups.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We enjoy the 55' HDTV in the family room for watching sporting events and movies. The gourmet kitchen with its counter-top bar, and the dining room with its large, round table are great for entertaining large groups of family and friends. We also use the private courtyard with its umbrella table and chairs frequently for outdoor dining.
- Primary: (339) 203-0589
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front View of Townhome with your own Palm Tree
Great Room with Soaring Ceilings Viewed from Foyer
Round Dining Table Seats up to 8 People
4-Panel 8-ft Sliding Doors Leading to Private Courtyard Patio
Master Bedroom Suite with King Bed on Main Floor
Twin Bedroom Suite on Main Floor
Master Bath with Garden Tub, Separate Shower, & Two Vanities
Bath-3 in Twin Bedroom on Main Floor
Laundry Room and Aquarium
Main Pool on Intra-Coastal Waterway just inside Resort's Entrance
Barefoot Landing has 100+ Shops, Attractions, Alabama Theater, & House of Blues
The Beach is 2 Min from Resort Entrance by Shuttle-Bus, Car or Golf Cart
Elegant Foyer Viewed from Great Room
Fully-Stocked, Gourmet Kitchen with Counter-Top Bar
Family Room and 55' HDTV with Internet Access
Courtyard Patio Viewed from Outside of Townhome
Queen Bedroom Suite Upstairs
Bedroom/Study with Queen Sofa Bed and 3'-Thick Foam Mattress Topper
Bath-2 in Queen Bedroom Upstairs
Bath-4 for Bedroom/ Study on Main Floor
Local Pool with WiFi, Clubhouse, and Grilling Area just 2 Blocks from Townhome
Barefoot Landing Marina and Greg Norman Restaurant across Waterway from Resort
Barefoot Resort has 4 Signature Golf Courses: Norman, Love, Fazio, & Dye
Oceanfront Sky Wheel on Boardwalk in Downtown Myrtle Beach
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, October 21, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeTownhome
Request to book
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 08/11/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.