|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Accommodations: Penthouse Unit 711/707, With 2 Living Areas, 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms (Sleeps 10)
What makes this 5,500 square foot luxurious, exquisite, aesthetically pleasing penthouse the best place for you to stay on your next vacation? In short, this penthouse boasts an extended balcony with spectacular panoramic views of the Pacific, neighboring islands, Pool, marina, golf course and the city of Mazatlan. The spacious outdoor living space has ample room for entertaining and has a state of the art BBQ. Beautifully furnished inside and out with award winning decor and furniture including fine rugs, solid hardwood furniture, antiques, comfortable leather and upholstery dining chairs, leather sofas, and pillow top mattresses. In addition to having 5 bedrooms and 5 baths, this penthouse has 2 separate living areas and has 5 LCD Televisions with HDTV satellite connections including two 52” HDTVs. Perfect for family reunions or up to 5 couples. Walk to all the best restaurants and shops, relax in any of the rooms or watch the sun set from the private 7th floor 1,400 square foot balcony.
Enjoy the soft sand and quiet sunsets at this luxurious Oceanfront complex. Quiet and quaint, peaceful and serene are but a few of the words that describe the jewel known as 'Tiara Sands'. A short distance from the Marina and the new 18 hole championship golf course, located on one of the world's most spectacular beaches, you will find uncompromised comfort and beauty at Tiara Sands. Rest and relax in the pool, hot tub, courtyard or lounge area overlooking the ocean.
The ocean is ideal for swimming, boating and surfing as well as various other sports. For those who enjoy long walks, the beach goes on and on for miles. If it is the night life or shopping you enjoy, Tiara Sands is but a five minute ride to the heart of Mazatlan's Golden Zone which boasts the finest shopping, dining and night time attractions in Mexico.
Everything you wanted to know about our home in Mazatlan:
• Luxurious 5500 sq ft condo
• 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom
• Separate Living Room and Media Room
• Spacious 1400 sq ft balconies overlooking ocean, pool and Marina
• Beautiful deck with lounge chairs, sofa, and propane bar-b-que,
• individually controlled air conditioning in every room
• remote controlled ceiling fans in every room
• In-suite laundry in both units
• Filtered and purified water systems
• fully furnished and tastefully decorated
• porcelain floors and fine hardwood furniture
• Leather and upholstered fine furniture
• Kitchen fully equipped for gourmet cooking
• Stainless appliances
• Granite countertops
• Solid wood dining table with seating for 8
• 5 LCD TVs, satellite television and DVD`s located throughout
• 5 King size top of the line US made Crown Jewell Sealy Mattresses with fine linens 600+ thread count sheets
• Huge custom built cedar closets in bedrooms or bathrooms
• Bathrooms have large marble showers with tempered glass doors and master suites have large jetted tubs
• Concierge, driver, chef and housekeeping services available (for an additional fee)
• purified water system throughout building
• Security on site 24/7
• 70 ft pool with deck lounging chairs
• pool side wash rooms
• children’s pool and hot tub
• Furnished Lounge area overlooking ocean
• Comfortable Lobby area for socializing or entertaining
• BBQ terrace
• 2nd floor outdoor balcony for early morning sun
• Ocean front outdoor showers
• Luxurious entrance lobby and pool area
• State of the art elevators
Keywords: Penthouse suite, Tiara Sands, On the beach
Enjoyed our week in Mazatlan relaxing in this luxurious unit made for a large group. It is laid out so everyone has plently of privacy with their own bedroom and bath. The kitchen, dining room and deck are all spacious with more than enough comfortable seating. The concierge and front desk staff could not have been more helpful. The owner was a delight to work with and answered all our questions promptly. Should have stayed longer!!
Recently stayed here for a week. There were 5 couples. Upon arrival we were inspired by the view and extremely satisfied with the living space. Every couple had their own room and bathroom. It is broken up into 2 separate units that are connected by a hallway. It was nice to give the two couples who didn't bring children a quiet space to themselves but they could easily come enjoy the main unit with the ocean view and giant patio. Plenty of luxurious furniture for all to lounge on for movies and games. Lots of good restaurants and adventures in mazatlan and close to groceries to stock up on food for the stay. Can't wait to go back!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.