Attention repeat guests: Please contact the owner directly to reserve without booking fees!
• Beautifully renovated
• Sleeps up to 8 (king, 2 doubles, plus queen sleeper sofa)
• Dining table seats 6 plus 2 barstools
• Large grassy area in front for kids to play
• Park right in front of private entry, not a high-rise
• Plantation shutters and ceiling fans throughout
• Most central location in the resort, 15-20-min. walk to each of Village, Bayside, Beach & Grand Boulevard
• Easy access to Village via nearby public tram stop
• Bay view across beautiful saltwater marsh to Horseshoe Bayou of Choctawatchee Bay
• Flat screen HDTVs with DVDs in all rooms, big screen in living room
• High-speed Wireless (WiFi) access provided
• Computer desks with internet connections in both bedrooms
1 King, 2 doubles, plus a queen sleeper sofa can sleep up to 8 (maximum occupancy is 2 adults per bedroom). The screened-in patio with bay view offers a natural place to relax and enjoy your favorite beverage and the sunrise or sunset. Or just stay in the master and enjoy the view through the large windows from the king-sized bed. The kids will love nearby Jolee Island, the Village playground and activities, and many fishing holes.
Note that construction of a new property has started next to the condo. It does not impact our parking lot or view, but there may be some construction noise during the day.
By renting “by owner” you will not get a resort amenities card, but you will pay less than half the rate vs. renting from the resort. We provide 2 adult bikes, a beach set-up (umbrella and chairs) and beach toys free of charge. There is a public tram stop at the nearby Horseshoe Bayou parking lot to and from the Village, but we have found it quicker to just walk (15-20 minutes) or ride our bikes (10-12 minutes) to the Village. You can also drive there, but parking can be scarce during peak times. We do not have a golf cart. You will have access to the beach and to 2 of the heated resort pools, but not the beachside pool area. Other resort amenities (e.g., tennis, golf, fitness center, kayak or canoe rental, wave runner rental and parasail rides) can be purchased at the rates available to the public, which are marginally higher than the resort guest rates.
Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort offers the most complete resort experience in North America. Located on Northwest Florida’s Emerald Coast, Sandestin® is a 2,400-acre destination resort for all seasons and for all ages. You’ll have access to more than seven miles of sugar-white sand beaches and pristine bay front, miles of paved trails for jogging and biking, 3 championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 2 neighborhood swimming pools, a 98-slip marina, a fitness center and spa, and The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a pedestrian village featuring boutique shops, casual and fine dining restaurants, and nightlife venues.
Keywords: condo, villa, townhome