Sw Facing View of Lake and Mountain-3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Bath, Hot Tub.(4 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 large bedroom, 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bath, hot tub.
Town of Winfield 5 minutes away. Location: The home is located in an area of orchards, vineyards and forest just above the charming village of Okanagan Center. The Kelowna International Airport is only fifteen minutes away. Car rental available at this airport. Closer still is the town of Winfield, where you can find groceries, liquor stores, pharmacies, and other daily needs. The resort city of Kelowna, 25 minutes to the south, boasts fabulous restaurants, shops and entertainment. Lake Country is a District Municipality with a population of approximately 12,000 in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada. The city of Kelowna lies to the south, while the city of Vernon lies to the north. As its name suggests, there are a number of lakes in the vicinity of Lake Country, and outside the municipal boundaries in the hills to the east. Okanagan Lake acts as the western boundary of the municipality, while the entirety of Wood Lake and the southern-most portion of Kalamalka Lake are encompassed by it.
The Okanagan is renowned for its numerous outstanding wineries. One of the best, Gray Monk, is just down the road from Casa del Sol.
Monthly Rentals Only: November, December, January, February, March $1,990 monthly. No tax. Cleaning Fee $150.00.
Wireless Internet and electricity included.
Member since: 2008
- 3300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Only families or mature couples or individuals. We do not accept groups of young people. Maximum 6 people. If our property manager reports more people we will not return your damage deposit and you will be asked to leave. This is not a party house....moreless
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master bedroom has gorgeous view. Own exit to outside deck. King bed with all linens, blankets and pillows provided. En suite bath has two sinks, large walk in shower,extra large soaker tub with panoramic windows looking out to the garden, private toilet and walk in closet. Towels, hair dryers,night lights provided. First guest bedroom is in the lower walk out level and also has a gorgeous view. King bed with all linens, blankets and pillows provided. Spacious en suite bath has walk in shower, sink, toilet. Towels, hair dryers, nightlights provided. Crib/bedding. Second guest bedroom in the lower walk out level with a gorgeous view. Two single beds with all linens, blankets and pillows provided. Bathroom across the hall that has tub/shower, sink, toilet. Towels, hair dryers, nightlights provided. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master bedroom has own private en suite bath which has two sinks, large walk in shower, extra large soaker tub with panoramic windows looking out to the garden, private toilet and walk in closet. Towels, hair dryers, night lights provided. First guest bedroom has a spacious en suite bath which has walk in shower, sink, toilet. Towels, hair dryers, nightlights provided. Second guest bedroom has a bathroom across the hall that has tub/shower, sink, toilet. Towels, hair dryers, nightlights provided. There is a powder room/1/2 bath on the main floor with sink and toilet. Two Baby Gates at house. Highchair/booster chair at house....moreless
- Booster chair/high chair, 2 baby gates provided. Large selection of dvd and vhs movies, board games and books at the house. 60 inch tv in upstairs living room, 48 inch tv downstairs. Both bedrooms downstairs have tv. Coffee Maker and Cappoccino Maker at Casa del Sol so you can enjoy your mornings. Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 10:00 am. There will be a list of check out procedures at the house. We request that the garbage cans are taken outside of the garage to the driveway, the dishwasher and bedding started, the fridge cleaned out of all items and wiped out and the barbeque cleaned. $100.00 will be deducted from your damage deposit if the cleaners have to clean the barbeque....moreless
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available:
- Covered Parking:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Kitchen island has 4 chairs for eating area. There is also a large dining room table and chairs that look out to the lake. Kitchen is stocked with many dishes, bowls, pots and pans, baking pans, electric beater, cutlery, tea towels, coffeemaker, cappuccino maker toaster, oven with stove, blender, microwave and dishwasher. The house has blow/hair dryers in each bathroom, night lights, alarm clocks, phones in master suite, second bedroom, living room and in kitchen, answering machine, refrigerator with ice machine/cold water, washer, dryer, iron, ironing board and free wireless high speed internet access. ...moreless
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Large Cooler
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2018
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $109.77
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,456.28
MAXIMUM 6 ADULTS OR 8 TOTAL WITH CHILDREN. DAMAGE DEPOSIT WILL BE HELD IF MORE THAN THIS.
Damage deposit of one's month rent of $1,690.00 required to hold reservation. The owner will then hold the reservation for 10 days pending receipt of the damage deposit. Cancellation Policy - We will refund deposit if we are able to re-rent the same time period. Full rent is due 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel within 30
Damage Deposit of $1,690.00 is required at time of booking to hold reservation. Rent is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy- 2 months notice and we will refund deposit if we are able to re-rent the same time period. Damage deposit returned after the property manager does his walk through and reports to us.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
MONTHLY RENTALS IN NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB, MARCH
The home is located in an area of orchards, vineyards and forest just above the charming village of Okanagan Center. Kelowna International Airport is 15 minutes away. Closer still is the town of Winfield, where you can find groceries, liquor stores, pharmacies, and other daily needs. The city of Kelowna, 25 minutes to the south, boasts fabulous restaurants, shops and entertainment. Opportunities for recreation abound. There are half a dozen world class golf resorts in the Kelowna area, of which two, Predator Ridge and Okanagan Golf Resort are within twenty minutes of the home. There are three lakes in the region, Okanagan, Wood (15 minute drive) and Kalamalka. All feature sandy beaches, swimming, water skiing, boating, sailing, fishing and snorkeling. In the winter, the ski resorts of Big White and Silverstar are both only 45 minutes away. Enjoy the renowned Gray Monk winery down the road.
Golf: There are half a dozen world class golf resorts in the Kelowna area, of which two, Predator Ridge and Okanagan Golf Resort are within twenty minutes of Casa del Sol. Jack Nicklaus and Les Furber – two golf greats – have designed magnificent courses in the Okanagan. An extended golf season (March through October) makes the area one of North America’s favorite golf destinations. The golf courses incorporate rolling hills, orchards and vineyards.
Ski: In the winter, the ski resorts of Big White and Silverstar are both only 45 minutes away.
Casa del Sol - 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath- private pool and hot tub
Terraces-enjoy the view at dinner or cocktail hour
Living room has gas fireplace.
Kitchen, stove, oven, microwave, freezer, fridge, ice/water dispenser
Master bedroom with king bed and private ensuite bathroom, exit to balcony.
Master ensuite, large tub, shower, toilet, 2 sinks, great view!
Ensuite bathroom with shower for King Bedroom downstairs.
Third bedroom downstairs with two twin beds. Full bathroom across hall.
Downstairs living room with exit to hot tub.
Living room downstairs with gas fireplace.
Hot tub open year round.
Back Deck View of Lake Okanagan
Living room, dining room with great views of Lake Okanagan and mountains.
Office with free high speed internet, printer, copier, scanner.
Covered front entrance.
Second bedroom downstairs, king bed, full bathroom with sink, shower, toilet.
Ensuite bathroom for King Bedroom Downstairs.
Downstairs separate bathroom, shower/tub, sink, toilet
Walkout to the hot tub. Downstairs living room.
Downstairs living room has a bar with sink. Huge selection of dvd movies.
Gorgeous views from the hot tub.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.