Brand New Flooring 2014 and Freshly Painted in November 2011. New furniture in Jan 2017. Built in 2003 and beautiful! This complex has only 53 units so you don't have the overcrowding of large complexes. This is the vacation home that you've been seeing in your mind's eye.
Directly on the beach, all the amenities, perfect location between Destin and Fort Walton, close to many restuarants, night spots and attractions...everything on your wish list! Chester and I, are thrilled about our new Okaloosa Island home and we are sure you will love it too!
Invite the whole family! Up to eight can vacation here with a king-size bed in the master suite, 2 double beds in the second bedroom, bunk beds in the third.
We have decorated this fourth-floor, corner unit to resemble our beloved Jamaica. The kitchen is fully equipped and sparkling with white cabinets and appliances complimented by the elegant granite countertops and breakfast bar. All furnishes and decor are at a true platinum level! Even the balcony has wonderful patio furniture.
* a large corner balcony with a breathtaking western view of the private, 230-foot beach
* balcony access via eight-foot sliding glass doors in the living room and master bedroom
* garden tub and double vanity in the master bath
* tiled foyer, kitchen, living room, and baths
* ceiling fans in the living room and all bedrooms
* nine-foot ceilings throughout the unit
* 27' TV/VCR/DVD in living room, 25' TVs in the master and 2nd bedroom and 13' TV/VCR in the 3rd bedroom
* stereo with CD/tape/radio in the living room
* Beach service included with rentals
Outdoors, Summer Place amenities include two pools (one heated), private parking, private beach with dune walkover, and a hot tub. Indoors, Summer Place offers an exercise room (tread mills, universal weight machines, and a stationery bike), two elevators, and front desk assistance.
And, Summer Place's location is ideal! On Fort Walton's scenic Okaloosa Island, you are only six miles from downtown Destin. There are several excellent restaurants within a 5 minute walk. Tons of shopping, golf, and more world-class restaurants are so close by. The kids will love the water parks, go-cart racing, arcades, the Gulfarium, museums, miniature golf, and more. On the beach, you can go a little wild with parasailing, jet skiing, and wind surfing... or relax under a beach umbrella with a good book.
So your best plan is to contact me, Jennifer, soon! SUMMER PLACE IS BETTER THAN EVER!!!..SO HURRY! it is filling up NOW!!.... We also have 2 units at Azure, 517 at AZURE is 4BR 3 BTH..... Look at # 81277 on this web site or 110 at AZURE is a 3BR 3 BTH..... Look at #452692 on this web site
Keywords: beach front condo