Ocean View End Unit 3 BR 2.5 BA POOL Just Steps to Beach
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Get ready to relax in this updated townhouse! Hassle free parking with your private covered parking area (and addt'l rear parking) is just one of the many conveniences of this great townhouse and location. The entry level includes a tiled foyer, washer & dryer and bedroom with queen bed and bath (sliding glass doors to pool area). The main level has gleaming pine floors, fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining room and powder room. There is a large front deck with table & chairs for your outdoor dining. Two upper level (carpet) bedrooms and updated bath with tub/shower combination. Rear bedroom has 2 double beds; front has queen & twin and sliding glass doors to private deck with fantastic ocean views. This is the first THS on side street from the ocean and has a walkway from beach directly to the front deck. Walk around to the rear and you will find the enclosed deck for beach toys, boggie boards, wet towels and an enclosed shower with hot & cold water. There is also a pool (open 10-8 pm daily) and charcoal grills for the residents. FIND A LINK FOR ADDT'L PICS OF PROPERTY BELOW OR E-MAIL OWNER TO REQUEST.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
Deck / Patio:
There are multiple decks. The main deck is off the living room and has 2 lounge chairs, table with 6 chairs and 2 straight chairs. Upper deck of front BD has 2 lounge chairs, table with 2 chairs (and great view of ocean.) Rear deck has shower, storage bench & closet with beach blankets, chairs, etc....moreless
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 9 - Sep 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 10.5%
We appreciate any furniture that is moved or re-arranged during your stay, will be returned to it's original arrangement before your departure. We hope you will take care of our beach home as if it was yours. Thank you, Jerry and Jean
A 1/3 deposit will hold your reservation. The balance will be due 1 week prior to lodging by way of certified check, money order, travelers check or cash. Personal checks will be accepted as final payment if received 21 days prior to check-in.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Ocean City, Md is a wonderful family sea resort offering many local activities. There are many restaurants/bars in the area and many within walking distance. The buses run just about every 15 minutes with a stop on the main highway close to the house making trips to boardwalk, pier & amusement rides very convenient. There are many public golf courses a short drive away. Whether you like the ocean or the bay, it's here for you in Ocean City. A 20 min ride to Berlin will give you hours of enjoyment in a quaint town for antiquing, vintage shops, ice cream palor and horse drawn carriage ride through the town. You may also want to visit Asatique State Park to see the wild horses and birds. Come and enjoy a vacation the entire family will love!
10 Signs You Are Ready to Invest in Real Estate
Investment When it comes to property investment, timing is everything. Ultimately, choosing the right time to enter the market will have a significant impact on the long-term success of your investment.
But how can you as an investor know whether the timing is right? Global property portal Lamudi has compiled a list of 10 tell-tale signs that now is the time to start building your investment portfolio.
1. You are financially ready. You have saved enough for the down payment and you have also established your emergency fund. You have taken into account home maintenance expenses. Your credit history is good and you are able to meet all the financial obligations.
2. You have set your long-term goals. You have a clear picture in your mind of the purpose of your investment and you are flexible enough to adjust to changing circumstances. You are not hesitant and when the timing is right, you are able to adapt to the market needs and the development of technologies.
3. You have done your research. You know the neighborhood of your future property well enough to foresee the coming trends and the possible changes in the community. You have researched all the schools in the area as well as the best commuting means and you are able to predict the next homebuyer's needs.
4. You have chosen a stable economy. The area is financially stable, economic trends are promising and equities are surging. No demographic fluctuation or no irregular variation of population have been recorded in the area.
5. You understand the country’s policies regarding real estate. The policies of the region promote and encourage a positive, innovative environment as well as drive further economic growth. The tax policy in the country is positive for homeowners. Global innovation index is rising in the area.
6. Infrastructure projects are underway and likely to lead to an increase in property values. The infrastructure of the area is being developed with a focus on: transport, energy, solid waste and water management developments.
7. The region is moving toward sustainable development. The region’s awareness of global and local environmental issues is increasing, the demand for eco-friendly homes as well as for sustainable rural and urban development is rising. As more and more people head toward sustainable living, investing in sustainable property will increase its value in the future.
8. The location draws a lot of interest. Whether it is the best travel destination or the hot jobs spot, the location is always on the top of the search engine. It has become a successful startup hub already or is planning to do so in the coming years, driving a lot of job seekers into the area. The number of enrolled students is increasing every year and the area draws interest of international students.
9. You have found a reliable real estate agent. If you are an overseas buyer, it is particularly crucial to make sure you have a good representative on the ground. Your real estate agent is trustworthy and knows the local market well enough to be able to help you make the choice.
10. You have researched local differences in the property market. Whether you plan to invest in a residential property and turn it into a rental or an office space, you are fully aware of all cultural differences that might occur when you deal with a property seller.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: Jerry and I grew up in Baltimore and have been together since we were teenagers. We were married shortly after my high school graduation and have been happily married for 50+ years. We have 3 children and 8 grandchildren. We all love the beach!!
Why the Owner Chose Ocean City, MD, USA:
When we started looking for a beach home, we looked at all types of properties including several very nice condos both low and high rise units. They just didn't have the beachy feel. Long dark hallways leading to the units, limited parking for guest, no where to store beach toys, boogie boards, etc. When we saw Beach Place North townhouse, we knew right away this was what we wanted! Easy parking, pool just outside our back door, grills and so convenient to the beach. No need to even access the street to walk to the beach which made it safe for our grandchildren.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Easy access to the beach, pool, parking for 3+ cars, grills, rear enclosed deck for safe storage of boogie boards, towels, beach toys, private shower/changing room on rear deck with hot & cold water and centrally located between south & north Ocean City. Also convenient to bus and many local restaurants, pubs and mini golf.
- Primary: (443) 253-0299 (Maryland, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Foyer Entrance. Washer and dryer located here and also lower level bedroom.
Entry level bedroom, queen bed and sliders to pool and grill area.
Pine floors throughout main living area.
Kitchen open to living room with tv, blue ray player and wifi.
Fully equipped kitchen w/microwave, glass top electric stove & dishwasher.
When returning from beach enter the rear deck to store beach chairs & shower off
Pool and grilling area. Notice there are plenty of chairs for relaxing by pool.
Front partially covered deck to enjoy a good book or a summer cocktail.
The sun and surf is ready for your visit!
Upper lev front bd w/Queen bed & twin beds. Flat screen tv and deck off this rm
Entry level bedroom with full bath (shower) and Queen bed.
Entry level bedroom.
Living room with sliding glass doors to large deck with easy access to the beach
Sliders to enclosed private deck with shower/changing room.
Pool is easily viewed from rear deck.
A short walk from the rear deck to the beach.
A convenient walkway to the beach just a few steps away.
Upper level main bath with tub/shower combination.
Morning coffee at pub style table or relax on lounge chairs & enjoy ocean view.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeTownhome
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 24 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 08/25/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.