About the property
- Condo600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
This lake front condo is a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condominium located on the 2nd floor, which is the top floor for the building. The unit has about 600 square feet and every room was lake front views. The master bedroom has a king size bed, a walk in closet, and large flat screen. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and perfect water views for watching evening sunsets.
We have 17 properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedroom. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can accommodate may not accommodate all people in beds. The number of people unit can accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
Spacious 1 bedroom 1 bath condo with sprawling lake front views. We are located 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, Hyde Park, Channel Side, and Ybor City. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens and 45-55 minutes to Clearwater Beach
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
The place is really nice and comfortable. Location is close to everything that anyone need; medical, dining, shopping, etc,. Name it, it's all there. Once renovation is completed, awesome. I visited from the Virgin Islands after experiencing to Cat 5 hurricane, and felt like home. Also the neighborhood is very quiet. Love the swans swimming in lake in the morning. Owner went above and beyond . Will definitely recommend.
everything was great. exceeded expectations
I book sight unseen, and was a bit worried, but the unit was just remodeled and looked great. The location is excellent. Facilities are good. Team was responsive. I am especially impressed with how flexible and accommodating everyone was with my schedule changes. Highly recommended.
Great views across the lake
Property a little dated but other than that a great place to stay. Lake is fantastic with lots of wildlife to watch. Very quite and clean , good size for 2 people. Perhaps only downside is the high cleaning fee .
Had a great stay for 3 weeks. My two contacts at the Condo were Property Managers,
Adrian and Wilma, they were both helpful and great to deal with as far as questions and concerns. They make a great team! Will return again for Spring Training next year.
Wonderful view of the lake.
This clean and comfortable condo worked well for us as a couple. Good, quiet location. Property Managers were very helpful and responsive to providing items we requested for the kitchen. They also set up a new electric grill for our use on the deck. We liked having a library across the street.
Nice place to stay
Overall visit was very good. A couple of small issues but maint folks responded very quickly. A very quiet area with nice views. I would recommend it to anyone.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
From $525 per week
Cleaning Fee = $150
Pet Fee = $150 per pet (max of 2 pets and must be less than 35lbs) No Exotic Pets
Damage Protection Fee = $69 (gives up to $1,500 in accidental damage protection)
Any credit card payments will incur a 3% Processing Fee
Month rates are available.