January Special from $199 P/N - Rated 5-Stars! Prime Location Near Main Pool(33 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Waldorf Astoria Adjacent Villa, Sleeps 8, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, + Sleeper Sofa
When not enjoying the community amenities, our unit offers wi-fi and cable TV including HBO and sports channels, and 3 zone climate control to keep you comfy!
The unit is designer-decorated and features up-to-date granite kitchen and luxury bathrooms, plantation shutters throughout and three fireplaces.
The unit features 3 fantastic bedrooms:
1) The King Suite: a sprawling room with king-sized bed, en suite, soaking tub, fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD player, a wet-bar/coffee station, mini-fridge, it's own climate zone, and private balcony looking out to the desert mountains.
2) The Queen Suite: a large bedroom with en suite, soaking tub, fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD player, a wet-bar/coffee station, mini-fridge and its own climate zone.
3) Queen bedroom: A beautiful and comfortable full sized bedroom with queen sized bed.
For those needing to sleep more, the living room also has a pull out double sleeper for a maximum villa capacity of up to 8!
There's also a Hammock Garden, a grand club room, conference rooms, cabanas, and many additional community pools and spas located throughout the resort. Walking distance to La Quinta Resort and its restaurants and golf courses, minutes from Indian Wells Tennis Center, Old Town La Quinta with its restaurants and public tennis courts, and for those in the mood to shop, Palm Spring's answer to Beverly Hills, the El Paseo shopping area with high-end shops and numerous restaurants.
To ensure the comfort of all our guests, ours is a No Smoking and No Pets unit.
- 24-Hour Guard Gated Community
- 3 Flat Screen TVs, with HBO and Sports Cable, DVD players
- 3 Fireplaces
- Luggage Valets
- Irons, ironing boards, hair dryers in each room
- Full kitchen up-to-date appliances, toaster, ice-maker, blender, microwave, utensils dishes, pots & pans, etc
- Large dining-friendly balcony with gas BBQ off living/dining area
- 12 Saltwater pools, hot tubs
- Fitness Center
- Community Club House
- Poolside Bar & Grill
- Close proximity to Golf at the famous Mountain Golf Course and PGA Golf Courses
- Close proximity to Tennis in Old Towne La Quinta
- Close to the Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals and the prestigious BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament at Indian Wells Tennis Center
- Nearby bike rentals and plenty of easy flat biking terrain
- Steps from Clubhouse pool & restaurant or choose from 10 other pools
- Minutes walk to La Quinta Resort/Waldorf Astoria and its many luxury amenities
- Daily maid service available for a extra fee. Pricing available upon request
* Please note there is some pool maintenance going on on a few of our dozen plus pools. The main pool is NOT affected and there are many additional choices also available! All work is projected to be done by the end of 2016.
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS IN LA QUINTA DESERTS
Located in the heart of the action:
Golf, Tennis, Equestrian Center, Mountain Trails, Biking Tours, Hot Air Balloons, Swimming, Shopping, Restaurants - Adobe Grill, Sushi Bar, Azur French Cuisine, LG's Steakhouse, Arnold Palmer's, Starbucks, and many others. World-Class Spa at La Quinta Resort/Waldorf Astoria, night clubs, dancing, casinos with headliner entertainment. Walking distance to the all new Old Town. Approx. 19 miles from Palm Springs Airport.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
CHECK IN is at 4:00PM on day of arrival.
CHECK OUT is at 11:00AM on day of arrival.
MUSIC FESTIVAL AND EVENT WEEKENDS
Music festivals like Coachella, Desert Trip and Stagecoach are amazing festive events here in the desert cities. To ensure the continued safety and security of residents and guests in Legacy Villas, and to protect the community's very high appeal and peaceful setting, increased security is deployed and wristband systems are implemented to determine who can pass in and out of the secured, gated entrance. Please note that festivals and the BHP Tennis tournament require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The balance of payment and a $1000 refundable security deposit for music festivals and $500 for the tennis, are due no later than 60 days prior to check in date.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Keywords: La Quinta, Golf, Tennis, Resort, Cabanas, Villa, Spa, Pool, Zen, Getaway, Desert, Weekend, Coachella, Stagecoach, Desert Trip, PGA, Waldorf Astoria
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- La Quinta has a great many restaurants and amenities. Don't forget that Uber and taxis are available in the area if you want to enjoy a night out with some wine or drinks and not worry about the drive home! Rides are in the $7 to $15 within a 3 or 4 mile radius, depending on driver demand. (See your Uber app for a more accurate estimate)....moreless
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Spring 2017
Jan 13 - Mar 4, 2017
2 night min stay
BNP Tennis 2017
Mar 5 - Mar 19, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Mar 20 - Apr 12, 2017
2 night min stay
Coachella Week 1
Apr 13 - Apr 16, 2017
4 night min stay
Coachella Week 2
Apr 20 - Apr 23, 2017
4 night min stay
Apr 27 - Apr 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Memorial Day 2016
May 26 - May 28, 2017
3 night min stay
May 29 - Jun 15, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning $150
- Tax Rate 10%
Bookings are not guaranteed until payment is received. $1,000 Damage Deposit and 90 day cancellation policy applies for Coachella weeks 1 and 2 and Stagecoach.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Hi there! We're Marcie and Mark, and we're the proud owners of your Weekend Desert Getaway! We purchased the place in 2006 when it was brand spanking new and have always done our utmost to ensure it remains in tip top condition. We're travelers ourselves and have enjoyed many vacation rentals so we understand just how important it is to get an honest description of the property, and responsive, caring owners who want the best for their visitors! Besides, we love the place ourselves, and like to visit between rentals for a bit of R n' R by the pool! We're not a faceless corporation (as you probably figured out when you saw the picture of our faces!) with a dozen or two units. Our Legacy Villa is the only vacation rental we own, so we care a great deal about both the upkeep on the property itself, and our guests' experience. Marcie hails from Arizona so she's a desert girl by birth, and Mark, well he's Canadian so he loves having visiting snowbirds - as long as they don't bring the weather with them! We'd love to have you stay at our unit at Legacy Villas and will do what we can to ensure your visit is a memorable one that you'll want to repeat! And if you refer us to anyone, well, let's just say, we remember our friends!
Why the Owner Chose La Quinta, CA, USA:
We bought our unit at Legacy Villas because it was and still is arguably one of the nicest premium resort communities in all the desert cities. It was built in conjunction with, and to the same standards as the Waldorf Astoria resort right next door. The architecture and manicured grounds were all planned and implemented as a natural extension of the world famous resort, and provide a stunning, safe, secure, family friendly place to enjoy all that the desert cities have to offer! We're located in easy reach of many a great restaurant, golf courses, tennis courts, a spa, and pretty much anything and everything that you come to the desert to enjoy! And don't forget to enjoy Joshua Tree National Park which is a very easy and short day trip from our property!
- Primary: +1 3108447797 Please note U.S. West Coast Time Zone when calling
- Secondary: +1 3109800141 Please note U.S. West Coast Time Zone when calling
Our private King Suite balcony looks out to the mountains.
Ours is the upper unit with views of the surrounding mountains and resort
This is our unit's living and dining room
A spacious balcony with BBQ and views across the resort to the mountains
A large and well equipped fitness center gives you NO EXCUSES! :)
The main pool is near our unit.
You have full run of 12 pools (including lappers) and several hot tubs
The king suite is very generous in size with private balcony, wet bar, fireplace
Queen suite features a fireplace and en suite
Well appointed kitchen including a fridge with ice maker
Tranquil fountains adorn the resort community's grounds.
The resort is set amongst dramatic desert scenery.
Welcome to Legacy Villas! A guard-gated resort community!
The views from our balconies are gorgeous.
We have a large flat screen TV and fireplace in the living room.
The resort community has numerous pools and a clubhouse
Cabanas line the main pool area.
Shallow kiddie pool adjacent to the main central pool.
Spa pool in the main pool area.
King and queen suites have en suites with soaking tubs.
The junior bedroom is actually a full size room with queen sized bed.
More beautiful fountains!
Relax in the hammock garden while reading a good book!
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.