Wonderful, Large Beach House, Steps from Ocean - Summer 2017 Rental(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 huge outdoor shower (hot/cold), sleeps 8 - all amenities
Large, beautiful, clean, two story, 4 bedroom, 3 deck house-- all amenities (Internet and Satellite TV) -- located on Beach Plum - 4th house from the ocean.
The upstairs includes 10 huge windows, an open concept living room/3 sofas, dining table/seats 8, a fully equipped kitchen with all amenities (see detailed description for particulars) plus a bath and a bedroom..
The downstairs offers a bonus second living room, three bedrooms and bath.
There are 3 decks: A roof deck with panoramic views of whole community, bay and ocean; A deck off living/dining/kitchen with large gas grill and dining table; and a first floor deck with a large W/D, beach chairs, umbrellas and beach toys and the best outdoor shower (hot and cold water) in Davis Park.
The 4 bedrooms (3 downstairs/1 upstairs) provide the following sleeping possibilities -- 2 Queens, 1 king, 2 twins. There is a bathroom on each floor. The shower is outdoors. Sheets and Pillows. Comforter, light cotton blankets and Beach &Bath towels are included.
The comfortable, fun, light and airy living room has three sofas. TV with DirecTV Satellite, internet, CD/IPOD player, VCR/DVD player, 2 powerful fans and a ceiling fan.
The spacious dining table, surrounded by 5 huge windows, seats 8.
The fully equipped kitchen -- with a new D/W, new 4 burner gas stove, microwave, large toaster, Cuisinart food processor, coffee grinder, new 12 cup Cuisinart coffee maker, an electric hand-mixer, 2 refrigerators (one brand new with ice maker), 2 full sets of dishes, double set of flatware, wonderful knives, great bowls of all sizes a large number of wonderful pots and pans and baking vessels, etc -- inspires even the simplest menus.
The second living room, downstairs, offers comfortable seating with TV (not connected to Directv) to use with VCR/DVD and a CD player. Perfect for children.
Each bedroom has 2 windows for cross ventilation. The beds are very comfortable. There are great reading lights and there is ample dresser and closet space. There are new all cotton sheets (fitted and flat), pillows (with pillow cases), a comforter, and a light blanket for each bed. There are nice towels for each bathroom, large bath towels for each person and beach towels galore.
There are 2 large fans plus a ceiling fan in the living room, and a standing fan in each bedroom.
The house also offers beach chairs and umbrellas and children's toys. There are 2 lounge chairs and an umbrella on the roof deck.
FAMILIES ONLY - NO PETS - NO WEEKEND/PARTIAL WEEKS - NO SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The 4 bedrooms (3 downstairs/1 upstairs) provide the following sleeping possibilities -- 2 Queens, 1 king and 2 twins. Each bedroom has 2 windows for cross ventilation. The beds are very comfortable. There are great reading lights and there is ample dresser and closet space in each room. There are all new cotton sheets (fitted and flat), many pillows (with pillow cases), a nice comforter, and a light blanket for each bed....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Large, clean, beautiful two story, 4 bedroom, 3 deck house-- steps from beach and bay . The light-filled huge open concept living, dining, kitchen area, features 10 huge windows, 3 couches, dining for 8 and a fully equipped kitchen with all possible amenities that will inspire even the simplest menus. Three decks: One with panoramic views of whole community, bay and ocean – One with garden, new large gas grill and outdoor dining – One with W/D and the best outdoor shower in Davis Park. The 4 bedrooms (3 downstairs and 1 upstairs) provide the following sleeping possibilities -- 2 Queens, 1 king and 2 twins. There is a bath room on each floor. The shower is outside. The house also offers Satellite TV and Internet, 2 TV's with DVD/VCR's, IPOD/DVD player, W/D, beach chairs and umbrellas, blankets, pillows, linens and towels. The community offers a supermarket, 2 bars, 1 restaurant, a snack bar, a marina and a Post Office that has a wonderful lending library...moreless
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 2 - Jun 29, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 30 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Labor Day Weekend
Sep 1 - Sep 4, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $600
Payment terms as per lease
For all rentals, it is a Friday 6PM arrival and Friday Noon departure.
Shortest rental - 1 week (7 nights)
Rentals by the week(s) or month only, No single night rentals
Security for Rentals that are more than 1 week is $1,000.00
Security for rentals of more than one week - $1000
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Regarding the house location on the map above: It is located on Beachplum Walk, which is the walk west of Seajay. The house is on the South (Ocean) Side of Dune (Center) Walk.
The community borders on the Federal Preserve (Watch Hill) which offers a wonderful nature trail.
The post office offers complete postal services and a nice lending library for adults and children.
Living and dining room
Queen bedroom - 2 of them
close in shot of comfortable Living Room
Bonus Living room
Middle Dec outside of Kitchen and Dining Room
View of harbor from top deck
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.