About the property
- Apartment2045 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay4 - 5 nights
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
What an exclusive apartment! :
This exclusive apartment is located in the best location in Saint Germain :
• At your feet, “Place Saint Germain des Prés”, with all its luxury shops :
• The famous “Café de Flore” will be your choice for breakfast. For lunch, you will appreciate the ambiance of the “Lipp brasserie” where French politicians hold their private talks.
• The cab station, the subway, and the Saint Germain Parking are right at your foot. Even food shopping will be a pleasure at the Monoprix on rue de Rennes.
Location is unique, but not as much the apartment :
• Each of the 2 bedrooms has its own full bathroom- a rare feature in Parisian apartments
• Incredibly spacious living room and dining room for Parisian standards give a feeling of full rest
• a long Haussmannian type balcony follows the apt all around. Each room as well as living & dining rooms has access to the balcony which overviews the roofs and the “Saint Germain Church”.
• subtle decoration mixes modern comfort of large screen flat TV, B&O stereo and carefully chosen valuable antique furniture.
The entrance of the building is luxurious. It is also very safe with its second glass door. The marble like colors are perfect. The elevator takes you to the fifth floor dedicated solely to the apartment.
One enters through a large oval shaped entrance, decorated with nice fashion paintings from the forties.
Living room, Dining Room and kitchen :
On the left, the large living room, where the TV is located. It has a fire place (not for use) and 2 large windows full height opening on the balcony. A large sofa opens its arms to visitors.
A door leads to the dining room. It also offers a sofa, 2 arm chairs and a large table that can easily seat 4 guests. The room being at the angle of the building, it offers 2 full height windows and a 3rd one above another chimney. The balcony circles the room and bathes it in natural light. The room is also decorated with drawings.
At the other end, one finds the kitchen. Fully equipped and modern with top quality equipment. On exiting the kitchen, one is in the entrance again.
Bedrooms and bathrooms :
Crossing the entrance from the kitchen, a corridor leads to the bedrooms and bathrooms.
On the right is the first bedroom and straight ahead, its attached bathroom. On the left in the corridor, are the stand alone toilets. The master bedroom is very spacious, has two large full height windows opening to the balcony. It is equipped with 1 king size bed. Its bathroom is a piece of art, tiled with white and blue tiles and offering a bath tub and plenty of mirrors with high quality sinks. Please refer to the photos.
In the corridor, the door next to the master bedroom leads to the 2nd bedroom. It is equipped with 2 large single beds that can be set up as a double bed on request. It also has a full height window opening to the balcony. A door leads to the 2nd bathroom offering shower, sink and toilet. This bathroom is also well designed.
Note that, at the end of the apartment, access to the 3rd bedroom is not permitted. It is reserved for private use of owner when he comes to Paris and is not accessible.
The apt is furnished with valuable pieces of antique furniture, some of them fragile. Therefore if you have kids under 12 year of age inform us, we will require a formal confirmation from the owner before confirming booking.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and australia are generaly free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often France, US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
• The Saint Germain area is very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, cinemas and trendy shops. The art Galleries of Rue de Seine are very close. One reaches the Eglise de Saint Germain des Pres in 2 minutes. And there is even a supermarket to conveniently buy food, which is not always easy inside Paris.
• Last but not least, if you have kids, the Luxembourg garden is walking distance.
• This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It is very central. There are 4 subway stations at walking distance (Saint-Germain, Sèvre Babylone, Mabillon, Saint Sulpice)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
We will come back soon!
My husband and me stayed here during November 2017 with our 14 yr old daughter. The apt is wonderful. It is stylish furnished and also very cosy. The heating was working very well. The correspondance with the agency was professional all times and always very friendly. The apt is located perfect. Plenty of bars and restaurants can be reached within a few minutes. We are looking forward to our next visit.
We rent in that same neighborhood each year. Perfect location & bright clean! BLVD noise only issue
A perfectly located and laid out apartment for us and our twins. Great simple kitchen washer dryer etc. Able to easily walk EVERYWHERE! Park, shopping, river, taxi stand. Literally one of our best. As it was abnormally warm, we had all the doors open and Blvd St Germaine noise was an issue. But I also felt it was true to the neighborhood. Kind woman who checked us in and helpful and reliable! Can't wait to get back. Merci.
Light floods this beautiful, roomy, gorgeous apartment that looks directly onto Boulevard St. Germain. Decorated with taste and whimsy and appointed with classic 19th-century details, including a stunning plaster ceiling, the apartment is so lovely we were tempted never to leave. The location, however, called us out. This apartment is in easy walking distance of many of the most alluring sights in Paris, including the Louvre, the Musee d'Orsay and the Cluny, the Jardin des Plantes, even--for a little hike--the Arc de Triomphe.
All of the staff at In Beau Paris were extremely attentive and helpful, eager to help us with the smallest problems. We couldn't have been made to feel more welcome, and we will definitely be back as soon as possible.
Great location and space. Lovely quiet building. Needed manuals for washing machine and dryer. Co
The location of the very light and spacious apartment was excellent. We are very familiar with the St Germain de Pres neighborhood and have stayed there many times.
The apartment was very clean, there was plenty of hot water and the shower worked well. The beds were quite comfortable.The building was lovely and quiet. However, there were no manuals for either the dishwasher or washing machine and we were unable to use either. The lighting wasn't great and there were several bulbs that needed replacing.
Overall it was a very enjoyable experience.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the apartment.
We are sorry you did not find the instructions for the washing machine and the dishwasher. The leaflet with all detailed instructions must have been misplaced. There is also a 2nd copy of the leaflet left on the shelve at the entrance. Obviously the best way to help our guest find them would be to stick it on the entrance door as we do for some lower standard apts. For this apt we thought it would somehow look too basic.
In any case we answer calls immediately from 9 am to 8 pm. There is also the possibility of using our emergency line in case of an emergency out of the working hours. We are always here to help as fast as we can.
We called our maintenance company , they have already replaced the bulbs.
Thank you once again for having chosen to stay with us and we hope that we can host you again soon on your future visit to Paris.
The apartment was wonderful for four women friends enjoying Paris for 8 days!
A very comfortable apartment in a superb location for all that we did. I was already very familiar with the area, so it felt like coming home to be there! The staff at In Beau Paris was very helpful and available. I wish we were still there!
Great apartment, great location, great stay.
My brother, nephew and I spent five nights at this apartment in February. The apartment is light, comfortable, spacious and well equipped. The heating was excellent as it was quite cold outside. Reception was great. I can recumbent this apartment without reservation and would book it again for another trip. Of course, being in the 6th adds to its charm and allure.
The Saint Germain area is very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, cinemas and trendy shops. The art Galleries of Rue de seine are very close. One reaches the Eglise de Saint Germain des Pres in 2 minutes. And there is even a supermarket to conveniently buy food, which is not always easy inside Paris. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It is very central. There are 3 subway stations at walking distance.
Additional information about rental rates
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment. - Additionally, we would like to mention: • Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental). • Internet is included • Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details) • Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and is included (includes Linen&Towels) • Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest charged on behalf of Paris City is included - Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way - Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner. - Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment - For specific apartments, depending on the agreement with the owner, our cancelation policy might differ from that of VRBO / HomeAway. Please ask us to know more. - Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail.