Cabin, 2 Bedrooms and loft area + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
Additional bedding @$30 per make up
Beds: 1 king, 1 full, and 1 set of twin bunks. Small additional cost for additional make up of mattresses (up to 3 avail) and/or Sleep Sofa Bed (1). Sofa bed is on the first floor but impedes use of the living area - recommend guest use additional mattresses option in 2nd floor sleeping areas over use of sofa bed. Sofa bed is useful if some guests have trouble with stairs.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - No puppies (<1 year) permitted. U pick up in yard.No puppies (<1 year) permitted. U pick up in yard.
No parties/events - Loss of security and cost and immediate removalLoss of security and cost and immediate removal
No smoking - Lose security deposit if smoke/smoke smell insideLose security deposit if smoke/smoke smell inside
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- You and your fellow guests are obligated to comply with the Rental Agreement. Contact Linda (caretaker) xxx-xxx-xxxx with any on-site questions.
- Check in 4pm on. Check out by 11am You are obligated to disclose and seek approval for all guests and pets staying on the property prior to stay.
- Smoking is prohibited. Disclose any damage. Pick up after your pet in the yard. Tidy up, check out and do not return to the property after leaving.
About Owner/Property Manager
Our connection with this area started during childhood summers and has remained ever since. It is peaceful and quiet here and we know that every time we leave we don't want to go.
Owner/Property Manager purchased this Cabin in 2010
Why Owner/Property Manager chose Grand Marais
It is away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
What makes this Cabin unique
We enjoy the many snowmobile trails and walking trails in the area. We also have fun mixing with the local residents.