About the property
- Condo800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Citi on Camelback - newly developed condo community. Near Biltmore shopping/restaurants, the Esplanade, Town & Country. Minutes from the new light rail, I-10, I-17, and SR 51. One bedroom/One bath 781Sf condo with great room & 42' plasma TV / 9 Ft Ceilings and open kitchen (with island), lots of cabinets, all black appliances, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, disposal, self-cleaning oven with flat ceramic top. Full size washer/dryer in condo. Large patio. Bedroom has walk-in closet. Bathroom has tub/shower. Plenty of other storage space.
Tenant has access to exceptional amenities which include: A 24 hour fitness center, business center, billiards room, club house, 2 swimming pools/spas, & a BBQ grill. Controlled access gated community! Conveniently located - close to downtown, sports venues for the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Phoenix Suns, airport, several valley hospitals including Phoenix Childrens Hospital, shopping centers etc.. Assigned covered parking space very close to condo. This is a 2nd floor condo with stair access only. EMAIL OR CALL FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE AVAILABILITY. We do our best to keep our calendar current, but occasionally dates become available so contact us if you are interested in our condo.
- Walk-in closet - Refrigerator - Washer/Dryer in condo
- Ceiling Fans - Dishwasher - SECOND FLOOR
- Stove/Oven - Microwave - FEB 2010 NEW FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- Large Patio - Stove/Oven
- 9 Ft Ceilings - 42' Plasma TV
- Garage parking - Guest parking - Business center
- Clubhouse - Fitness center - Swimming pool(s)
- Sauna/Spa - Gated property - Secured entry
Keywords: Beautiful, convenient, newly renovated, Gated Community, Cozy, Family friendly, Charming, Touch of Luxury, Relax, Spacious
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 01, 2018
Why Celeste chose Midtown
Our condo, located at Citi on Camelback, is centrally located. We like the size & layout of the unit and all of the available conveniences located on the property.
What makes this Condo unique
We are so centrally located and close to the freeways (SR 51, I-10, I-17) that it's easy to get to the airport (10 min), Scottsdale (15 min), downtown (5 min drive), Phoenix Childrens Hospital (5 min drive) and any sports venues (US Airways Center-Suns basketball, University of Phoenix Stadium-Cardinals football; Chase Field-Diamondbacks baseball, Jobing dot com Arena-Coyotes hockey or other attractions including the Desert Botanical Gardens, Phoenix Zoo, Heard Museum, Phoenix Art Museum, just to name a few. When you are not busy seeing the sights or taking in a sporting event you may relax in the pool, hot tub or use the fitness center at our complex.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This is a great place to take the family! Comfortable condo, amazing pool/bbq/gym area. It was very close to everything especially some great Mexican restaurants. We are definitely coming back!
Just what we needed to bounce around Spring Training!!!
We had an excellent experience with Celeste and Randy!
Celeste and Randy were very accommodating and the condo was in great shape. We would not hesitate to stay again
Very nice condo, smartly decorated.
Very clean and modern condo. Was supplied with everything we needed to make life simple while we were there. The only negative was the mattress...not the most comfortable....I think it is old and needs replaced. We were definitely impressed with the cleanliness and that is important to us. Would definitely recommend this condo if you are looking to stay in the Phoenix area.
We thank you for your comments. We decided to purchase a new Sealy Posturpedic pillow top mattress recently, so we hope you will consider renting our condo again the next time you visit Phoenix!
Lovely condo in a great location
The condo was spacious, clean, well-appointed and in a great location for us. The pool and facility provided a beautiful place for my kids to relax during our downtime. Beds were comfy and the place had great light.
Great location and very nice condo.
The Condo is very clean, with tall ceilings and lots of thoughtful extras. Randy and Celeste are great hosts. Would definitely stay again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* Rates may be subject to change until reservation is confirmed. * Special Event Rates May Apply. Contact us for details. * Monthly renters (28 nights or more) that give a sixty (60) day notice of cancellation or a shortened stay will receive 100% refund. * Monthly renters (28 nights or more) that give a thirty (30) day notice of cancellation or a shortened stay will receive 50% refund. * $100 Cleaning Fee for reservations of 28 nights or longer (will not be reflected in initial rate quote) * LOST OR DAMAGED KEY OR REMOTE FEES : $75 for FOB key; $75 for Garage Remote; $50 per door key; $25 for pool key; $10 per garage door emergency key * Pool towels are provided in addition to bath towels. * We try to keep our furnishings, linens, and supplies in good condition for all of our guests, so would appreciate it if you would treat our property and its contents with care.. Thank you!