Makaha Valley Towers 1 Bed/1 Bath Condo(48 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2 Maximum
Welcome to our condo located on the second floor of Makaha Valley Towers, which is in the small, remote, and non-touristy town of Makaha/Waianae. It's far up on the north-west side of the island, away from the hustle and bustle of Honolulu/Waikiki.
Makaha Valley Towers is about 1 mile inland from beautiful Makaha State Beach and is a few miles south of Yokohama Bay. A few miles up the road from there is Ka'ena Point, which is the end of the road (you can hike out to the tip, but the road does not connect to allow you to drive around it to the north shore).
Our 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo faces the ocean (when looking to your right) and mountains (when looking to your left) - see the photos.
The condo is completely furnished with a queen-size bed. There is a couch (that does NOT pull out into a bed), a coffee table, a swiveling recliner, a two-seat dining table and a sliding shoji screen that closes off the bedroom for privacy. The living room also has a flat screen TV with basic cable and a DVD player (you can rent DVDs at the Redbox kiosk at Longs Drugs in Waianae).
The bathroom has a shower over a tub, a sink and a toilet.
A fully stocked kitchen includes all utensils, as well as pots and pans, plates, glasses, etc. You'll find three bar stools at the kitchen counter as well as a dishwasher, fridge, a built-in microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker.
Large windows that go the length of the condo face out towards the ocean and mountains and there is a small lanai so you can enjoy the fresh air.
You will find beach towels, 2 beach chairs, 2 boogie boards, 2 sun hats, 2 umbrellas, and more in the storage closet located in the bathroom. There is ample closet space.
There is free parking (a refundable CASH deposit of $50 must be paid to the office for a parking pass). Makaha Valley Towers includes 24 hour security, a shared BBQ area, a swimming pool and laundry facilities.
Broadband wireless Internet (included) is available for your use.
Minimum stay of 5 nights. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS 2 PEOPLE.
1) There is no smoking in the condo, on the lanai, or anywhere on the property grounds except for a designated smoking area near the BBQ area. There will be a $250 fine charged to any guest violating this rule.
2) The condo is located on the far North-West side of the island and there is heavy traffic during rush hour traffic (morning and afternoon-evening) as well as many stop lights. Therefore, be aware that it can take time to get to or from the condo to other locations on the island, depending on the traffic. Recommendation is to plan your day around rush hour traffic if possible.
3) There are peacocks on the grounds. Please note that while peacocks are beautiful, they can be noisy and because the unit is on the 2nd floor, you will hear them, mainly during the mating season in the Spring and mostly during the day but they can also be heard at night).
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- On floor 2
- 684 sq. ft.
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- One queen size bed and a shoji screen that closes for privacy
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Toilet, sink and a shower over a tub.
- 2 boogie boards, folding chairs & beach towels in closet
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
$200 security/damage/lost key deposit due to confirm/hold a reservation (returned after departing assuming no damage to the unit and no excessive cleaning needed).
$125 non-refundable cleaning fee.
Full balance is due 30 days before arrival.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located on the 2nd floor of Makaha Valley Towers, which is on the far North-West side of the island about an hour from the hustle & bustle of Honolulu (with light traffic). About 1 mile from beautiful Makaha State Beach and just up the road is Yokohama Bay and Ka'ena Point.
Year Purchased: 1999
About: My name is Craig Lawler and I manage the reservations for the property owner.
- Primary: 925-240-3821 Pacific Time Zone
- Fax: +1 9252378298
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking towards the right from the condo's lanai (2nd floor).
Looking to the left from the condo's lanai (2nd floor)
Closets between bedroom and bathroom. This area can be used as a changing room.
Lots of peacocks on the condo grounds (yes, they can be noisy at times).
Makaha Beach - about one mile from the condo.
View from bedroom
Look out at the mountain range from the living room.
Living Room, Kitchen, Entry
This shoji screen closes to make the bedroom private.
Shower over a tub.
Makaha Valley Towers
Makaha Valley Towers against the base of the mountain
Nice walk right near condo
Looking from Makaha Beach back towards Makaha Valley Towers (the condo).
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.