NOT YOUR ORDINARY OCEANFRONT BEACH HOUSE!
Come enjoy this home away from home with it's magnificent ocean and river views. This bright, sunny, immaculately kept 4 bedroom duplex home is just steps away from Sea Bright beach. Reverse living allows you to enjoy ocean and river views from almost all viewpoints of this second floor main living space. This spacious area is a wonderful open space for entertaining friends and family.
This home features a large state of the art kitchen with island seating for 8, plus two separate seating areas and sliders that lead to a deck for Barbequing, and enjoying the majestic river views
Wake up to ocean views from the king size four poster bed in the Master Bedroom with attached luxurious full bath. Two additional bedrooms with water views and full bath complete the third level. A first level bedroom with bunk beds, a separate twin bed and brand new full bathroom is the perfect place for guests or teens. Enjoy the private deck off this bedroom which features a hot tub.
An additional play room is on the first floor with ping pong, 42' flat screen TV and XBox 360 game.
The front yard has a fire pit surrounded by comfortable Adirondack chairs, perfect for roasting smores at the end of the day!
Available for weekly rental during summer months at $4500 per week. Weekly, weekend or monthly in off summer months. Fall / Winter / Spring weekends are $500 per night. Monthly rental available from October through April, $3000 per month.
Sea Bright is just minutes away from the NYC ferry; a 45 minute easy commute to NYC. Also nearby:
*Pier Village, offering over 30 boutiques and restaurants and exciting year-round events
* Monmouth Park Racetrack, featuring the rich history of thoroughbred racing, including today's best jockeys and Triple Crown contenders
* Sandy Hook National Park, known for six and a half miles of sandy beaches and Fort Hancock, the oldest lighthouse in the United States
* Historic Red Bank, offering a variety of shops and coffeehouses, specialty shops, and a lively nightlife
* Two River Theatre Company, with main stage productions, special performances, singles nights, and sign-interpreted performances
* Jenkinson's Beach Boardwalk and Aquarium, offering beautiful beaches, a family amusement park, state-of-the-art aquarium, and concerts on the beach
* Keansburg Amusement Park, offering two world-class go-cart tracks, more than 45 rides, a rock climbing wall, and batting cages
* Monmouth Museum, featuring changing exhibitions and programs, appealing to a variety of interests
*Hartshorne Woods - known for it's many hiking and mountain biking trails
Keywords: Oceanfront, 4 Bedroom, 3.5 bath, hot tub, luxury, panoramic ocean and river views, great commute to NYC