Spectacular Views from Every Room! Oceanfront Luxury Home(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
Come enjoy this home away from home with it's magnificent ocean and river views. This bright, sunny, immaculately kept 4 bedroom duplex home is just steps away from Sea Bright beach. Reverse living allows you to enjoy ocean and river views from almost all viewpoints of this second floor main living space. This spacious area is a wonderful open space for entertaining friends and family.
This home features a large state of the art kitchen with island seating for 8, plus two separate seating areas and sliders that lead to a deck for Barbequing, and enjoying the majestic river views
Wake up to ocean views from the king size four poster bed in the Master Bedroom with attached luxurious full bath. Two additional bedrooms with water views and full bath complete the third level. A first level bedroom with bunk beds, a separate twin bed and brand new full bathroom is the perfect place for guests or teens. Enjoy the private deck off this bedroom which features a hot tub.
An additional play room is on the first floor with ping pong, 42' flat screen TV and XBox 360 game.
The front yard has a fire pit surrounded by comfortable Adirondack chairs, perfect for roasting smores at the end of the day!
Available for weekly rental during summer months at $4500 per week. Weekly, weekend or monthly in off summer months. Fall / Winter / Spring weekends are $500 per night. Monthly rental available from October through April, $3000 per month.
Sea Bright is just minutes away from the NYC ferry; a 45 minute easy commute to NYC. Also nearby:
*Pier Village, offering over 30 boutiques and restaurants and exciting year-round events
* Monmouth Park Racetrack, featuring the rich history of thoroughbred racing, including today's best jockeys and Triple Crown contenders
* Sandy Hook National Park, known for six and a half miles of sandy beaches and Fort Hancock, the oldest lighthouse in the United States
* Historic Red Bank, offering a variety of shops and coffeehouses, specialty shops, and a lively nightlife
* Two River Theatre Company, with main stage productions, special performances, singles nights, and sign-interpreted performances
* Jenkinson's Beach Boardwalk and Aquarium, offering beautiful beaches, a family amusement park, state-of-the-art aquarium, and concerts on the beach
* Keansburg Amusement Park, offering two world-class go-cart tracks, more than 45 rides, a rock climbing wall, and batting cages
* Monmouth Museum, featuring changing exhibitions and programs, appealing to a variety of interests
*Hartshorne Woods - known for it's many hiking and mountain biking trails
Keywords: Oceanfront, 4 Bedroom, 3.5 bath, hot tub, luxury, panoramic ocean and river views, great commute to NYC
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 15 - Apr 1, 2017
2 night min stay
Apr 2 - May 24, 2017
2 night min stay
May 25 - Sep 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 17 - Nov 4, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- Cleaning Fee $150
In July and August the minimal rental is 7 nights.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Brand new state of the art kitchen
Private deck on sea wall / private beach access
view from kitchen and second bedroom
Second Bedroom with queen bed
Hot tu b on outside deck
Side Path to entry
Master Bedroom with stunning ocean view
Private deck for beach access and lounging
Second Bedroom with River and Ocean Views, Double Bed
4th bedroom, bunks plus a single twin, deck off this room with hot tub
Powder room -- one of 3.5 baths
Side path to beach and outdoor shower
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.