Beautiful Ocean/Beach Front Luxury Townhome on Ali'I Drive!!(36 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2-story, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, Sleeps 8 comfortably.
We have air conditioning and a washer and dryer, and all the other amenities for your hale-away-from-hale.
Relaxing, private, and incredible views!: Our town home is located on the ocean side of the famous Ali'i Drive. Our home is so close to the ocean, you can toss a shell from the lanai and hit water. We have two three-sided lanais that offer incredible views of the ocean. The sound of the surf in front of the condo is so relaxing and if you look, you can see fish in the waves!
There are dolphins and many other sea creatures (human too) that pass by daily. We have a special little known beach just a few hundred feet away that honu visit through out the day.
Our home is ideal for couples or families and is decorated in traditional Hawaiian decor.
You cannot beat this view from three-sided lanais. The fourth side of the lanais are all glass sliding doors so that you can also enjoy the same ocean view from the inside! You will enjoy spectacular sunsets every night year round. During the peak season, whales swim and often breach right in front of the condo which is fun to watch from the lanais. You will also see dolphins year round.
We are close to all you could ever want to do in Kona!
Close by is a small private cove with a sandy beach that is kid friendly, shallow and protected. Turtles live there and they are very friendly and love to come swim up to you!! They are protected so please do not touch!
One of the most incredible snorkeling spots on the Big Island is about a mile or so away with easy access for all ages and snorkeling levels. It is actually known throughout the world for one of the best snorkeling and diving spots that can be found.
Our condo is located close to everything you need: downtown Kailua-Kona shops and restaurants, snorkeling, surfing, diving, boating, tons of water fun activities, golf, sandy beaches...you name it!
Enjoy exploring any part of the Big Island and still be able to go home afterwards to the place where the Ancient Royals knew where to go to truly vacation. There is a reason they chose Kona. There is a reason we chose our home. Both are magical and unique locations that are difficult to find. We love our guests to share what we have found too! Great times with family and friends in a wonderful place creating special memories that last a lifetime.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2003
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Our home is the perfect location for families with children. Please ask what we have on hand for you to use on your trip away from home. There are books, toys, and lots of ocean toys available along with boogie boards, noodles, chairs, day trip bags and lunch chests. ...moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The master bedroom has an in-room sink, counter and mirror separate from the master bathroom and full three-sided ocean view lanai. There is a new flat screen tv, satellite, internet with wi-fi throughout including the lanais, & a desk with a printer. A round glass wicker table with four chairs is also in the Master Bedroom for special dinner meetings ;) or for more room to do business away from home. The upstairs lanai has a tall bistro table for two & two cushioned chaise lounges with a side table. Incredible views. Coffee or Cocktails... Upstairs is carpeted for quiet living space. Baths are tiled. All baths are stocked with plenty of towels. Extra linens & blankets are available if needed. Blow dryers, curling irons, basic paper supplies, & soap available. Large magnifying lighted mirror available in the master bedroom. All bedrooms are decorated with traditional Hawaiian decor. Second upstairs bath is located in hallway for access by both guest bedroom...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Plenty of towels available, paper supplies and soap.
- Our home is great for family reunions, family vacations, wedding groups, small retreats, friend getaways, & special celebrations. We have had every one & each has been happy with our floor plan, amenities & location. Truly, it is a special place the young & young at heart can enjoy - from babies to seniors. We love to help our guests with suggestions on activities, dining, and anything else that we have experienced in the last ten years owning this home. We love to help our guests plan their time to make it easier if they need it. This is not an extra cost & we are not given any commission - just our tried & true experiences from our family to yours - and from guests suggestions too. Please let us help you even if you do not decide to reserve our home. You are guaranteed dolphin sitings & honu (sea turtles). Whales breach right out front when they are traveling to Baja. There are also lots of other fun creatures to be seen in our ocean front yard....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Rain Forests
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
We have a special beach that only you will know about because you stay in our home! Perfect little secret spot where the honus come and go all day long to find refuge. The shade trees are a luxury....moreless
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
Lanais allow for 8 guests to sit and eat. There is a four seat patio table downstairs along with four Adirondack chairs to lounge on. Upstairs are two chaise lounges and a bistro table for two....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
We have unlimited air conditioning. However, we ask for guests to respect that luxury since our neighbors have a restricted air conditioning policy & timers. We trust our guests to do what's right.;)...moreless
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
Our parking spot is covered by shade! Parking is in a very small lot right up against the small complex of eight homes with parking under an overhang that extends from the roof line of the complex....moreless
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking On Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Kitchen stocked with spices, salt/pepper, coffee makers (coffee/filters usually), blender, 4 slice toaster, block of knives & knife sharpener, cutting boards, bbq utensils, dishes, pans, bakeware...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $395
- Cleaning $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.416%
******Nightly Rate is based on a seven-night stay. Please inquire about single night stays, less than 7 nights, or Holiday/Ironman rates.
Stays under 5 nights, Holidays & Ironman are usually $425 - $500 per night.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our home is close to incredible snorkeling, surfing, boarding, beaches, golfing, & located on the ocean side of the famous Ali'i Drive a mile & half from downtown Kailua-Kona. Our home is so close to the ocean you can toss a shell from your three-sided lanais that offer full views & beautiful views and sounds of the grand Pacific Ocean and all its life has to offer. Plus you have your own sandy area to hang out on and a wonderful little known beach with turtles that come and go all day long - plus shade trees! Very unique property and part of the beach side of Ali'i Drive, Kailua-Kona.
Other Activities: Parasailing, jet skiing, deep sea fishing, whale watching, shopping, restaurants, kayaking, hiking, lunch & dinner cruises.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: Our home is very special to our family. We have owned, loved and cared for our Kona hale for over ten years to enjoy with family and friends along with sharing it with others like you.
Why the Owner Chose Kailua-Kona, HI, USA:
Our home is located in a very small complex of owners that all know each other well. We take pride in our home to be simple yet extravagant enough to be a unique and wonderful experience for your time spent in Kona. Reunions, weddings, and family time are the best times spent here.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Our unique location is perfect and large enough to get together with family, friends, or to celebrate special occasions. Our location also offers a wonderful place to take unforgettable photos together. Photographers actually bring people to our beach for their photo shoots.
- Primary: + Pacific Time (or e-mail anytime)
- Secondary: +1 8006626221 Pacific Time (or e-mail anytime)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your view every day! Plus a sandy beach just a few steps away out front!
Your back yard every day!
Turtle Beach just a short walk away! Notice the shade & protected cove.
Dining Room, & view into part of the living room. View is fully oceanfront.
Kitchen area, breakfast bar, & lots of amenities in your home-away-from home.
South side of lower lanai with 4 adirondack chairs & north side 4 dining set.
Upstairs Guest Bedroom with Double Bed
Beautiful View from upper lanai or down.Just depends on the company. Exquisite.
View of the Annual Kona Billfish World Famous Tournament; boats launch each a.m.
A True Local!
Lava at Volcano with a full moon. Spectacular!
We love our guests! Enjoy planning your time in Kona! Mahalo nui loa.
Your view every evening!
You heading to your own local little known beach where the honu (turtles) play.
Your ocean & beach front home with your own lanais too! Memories to be made...
Living Room - partial view from dining area
Dining on Downstairs Lanai - Partial North View . Four Adirondack Chairs also.
Master bedroom with private bath & private lanai.
Partial Upstairs Lanai View with a Bistro Table for Two off the Master Bedroom.
Snorkeling with the honu
Some more true locals right out front!
Surf's up! Our youngest catches her first 'big' wave - a break not too far away.
Explore waterfalls & the beauty of the Big Island easily without resort crowds.
Enough Said... ;)
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.