Islander 301 Ocean View, Free Beach Set up, 2 Hot Tubs, 2 Pools, Tennis Court(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
* Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with fully equipped, granite kitchen, living and dining areas and private balcony with view of beach and pool.
* All linen is provided.
*42' HD flat-screen TV with DVD player in the living room. 37'' HD flat-screen TVs with DVD players in each bedroom.
* Free high speed wireless Internet.
* 2 swimming pools (one is heated!)
* 2 hot tubs.
* 2 shuffleboard courts with equipment available for check out.
* 2 lighted tennis courts open till 10 pm nightly with racquets and balls available for check out.
* Poolside pavilion with 8 BBQ grills and picnic tables.
* Basketball hoop
* Centralized laundry facility on the 2nd floor.
* Free towel exchange on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (additional exchanges for a fee)
* Free Beach chairs, umbrella during spring/summer.
* Kayak rentals available.
* Friendly, helpful staff and security on site 24/7
Do you want a beach-side condo that sleeps 6 but don’t want to break your wallet? Check out The Islander 301! There is carpet throughout except for the tiled bathrooms and kitchen. The full size kitchen comes complete with all the appliances and utensils needed to prepare your favorite dish. Granite countertops with a large preparation space/bar seating area. There is a 42' HDTV in the living room and something rarely found in our condos: a comfy wrap-around leather sectional with two recliners built in. There is also a dining table that seats 6 with ease to entertain your family and friends. The master bedroom has a King-sized bed, and the guest bedroom has two Twins. There are 37' HD TV’s in the bedrooms, and the condo boasts complimentary high speed wireless internet. Islander’s amenities include two pools, two hot tubs, and two tennis courts and a gym for fun in the sun!
Note: Minimum of 5 nights over July 4th week.
All long term and Winter guest rentals must be booked through the the Islander Rental Office at (800) 477-8837. No booking fees will be incurred.
Tax & Cleaning Fee: All rentals are subject to 11% Florida tax and a one time $105.00 cleaning fee. There is also a $9 per day Damage Waiver Fee for your protection.
Age Requirement: The person making the reservation must be 25 years or older, have proof of age at check in, and must occupy the unit during the entire length of the reservation. The Islander is a family friendly condominium and we do not rent to guests under the age of 25 without a parent or guardian (ID must be supplied at check-in).
Take advantage of The Islander's VIP Program, which offers all of our guests discounts and free amenities!
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 3
- Elevator : 2 Elevators
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
These are the regular rates. Specials change all the time. Call for best rates! Mar 1-16 & Apr 8-May 24 ........ $200/night .. $1,400/week Mar 17-Apr 7 ................... $225/night .. $1,575/week May 25-Aug 4 ................... $330/night .. $2,310/week Aug 5-Aug 19 .................. $210/night .. $1,470/week Aug 20-Feb 28, 2013 ............ $140/night .. $980/week Oct - mid March = $1,650/month ... Nov - mid March(10week min.) = $1,475/month Add: 11% tax, $95 cleaning fee, $35 booking fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 1984
Why Destin, FL, USA:
Unit 301 was chosen for the great view and its quick and easy access to the beach. It only took 99 seconds from door to sand the last time I timed it!!! We believe that we have the unit closest to the beach that still has a great view of the beach!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love the fact that our unit is on the far east end of the building...the side closest to the beach. Out the door and down 3 flights of stairs and we're just 1-2 minutes from the beach. We can also park just below this stairwell and can be loaded and unloaded very quickly. Being on the end provides the additional advantage that no other guests are passing by the guest bedroom window. The master bedroom is positioned on the beach-side corner of the building, so no walk-by traffic or noise from other units there either! Private and convenient and with a great view.
- Primary: +1 (800) 477-8837 7 AM - 8 PM daily. Mention 301.
- Secondary: +1 (850) 837-1000 7 AM - 8 PM daily. Mention 301.
Links to more information:
301. Our EXTREMELY comfortable leather sectional sleeper w/ 2 recliners built in
301. 2 Leather recliners built into the sectional.
301. Dining table seats 6 comfortably...can pull up 2 bar stools for 8.
301. Newly updated kitchen with granite, deep double bowl sink & dishwasher
301. Master bedroom has a beautiful view! Large window with plantation shutters
301. Guest bedroom with 2 twin beds. Flat screen TV/DVD. Gliding rocker.
301. This is the stunning view we have from our unit! New balcony furniture!
Discover the jetties...just a short walk down the beach.
301. Queen size sleeper sofa on the right, 2 recliners on the left.
301. 42' Flatscreen HD TV.Great view of gulf from bedroom, living room and patio
301. Bar stools provide additional seating at table or bar. New granite & sink
301. Comfortable king size bed in Master Bedroom. 37' TV w DVD.
301. Guest bathroom
301. Balcony view of pool, hot tub, shuffleboard court, grill and lush lawn.
301. New in 2014! Workout room on ground floor!
301. Sorry, there is not a golf course in our unit! :) Nearby, yes.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 20%
- Calendar last updated 06/22/2016
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.