Huge Views with Private Setting/ Southwest Colorado(34 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
This property arguably has one of the finest residential views in America!
Located just 8 minutes from Ridgway, 45 minutes from Telluride and 20 minutes from Ouray. Situated on 35 acres and bordering a family owned and operated ranch for 115 years, a very private yet convenient setting. Large Ponderosa Pines, wildlife includes, deer, elk and turkey which you will most likely see every day. The home has high end finishes and very comfortable. Many of the Marlboro commercials shot on this ranch as well a James Cagney film.
Fall colors are spectacular with Aspen and Oak virtually turning every color.
Keywords: Southwest, Colorado, Views, Mountains, Vacation Home, Ridgway, Holidays, for Rent, Ouray, Telluride, Hunting, Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Golfing
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The views from this home will literally take your breath away! Located on the edge of a family owned and operated ranch for 107 years, situated on 35 acres, just 8 minutes from Ridgway. Many of the Marlboro commercials shot on this property as well as a James Cagney film 'Diary of a Bad Man'. The home has all stainless Jennair appliances, granite counter tops, walk in slate/full glass master shower, gas range, coffee pot, utensils, pots/pans, dishes, silverware, towels, bed linens, pillows and blankets, leather sectional, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, 46' flat screen and deck. There is no internet service at this property. There is no Air Conditioning at this property (very few properties at this elevations have A/C in Colorado)Abundant wildlife, this property is a photographers dream! In your face full range San Juan views!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I'm originally from Santa Fe NM where I grew up. My family has owned this property for 114 years and I decided to relocate to help with the operation. Ridgway is an outdoor enthusiasts dream and offers 4 seasons.
Why the Owner Chose Ridgway, CO, USA:
This property has been my personal residence for the past several years. I chose Ridgway to help assist with family ranch operations and the incredible outdoor experiences.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
VIEWS and PRIVACY! Very convenient location, just 8 minutes to Ridgway. Wildlife and photography, large Ponderosas and a very relaxing setting! This home is clean and very comfortable.
- Primary: (970) 596-0445 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spring time, living room view
Took this from the guest bath window
more winter sunset
Spring living room view
View from kitchen/living room, winter
mule deer, right off the front porch
View of Mt. Sneffles/virtually every room has this view
View from behind home/full range
living room view
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.