Stunning Calibogue Sound Sunset Views
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Come share in the serenity and beauty of South Beach living, as we have done for over 15 years. Located at the point where the Atlantic Ocean and Calibogue Sound meet, the area is ideal for any and all water activities you can imagine. Come find your peaceful vacation within the gated community of Sea Pines Plantation.
Our villa has an updated kitchen with cabinets and granite counters, including new appliances, dishware, cooking utensils. A granite breakfast bar was added for additional seating and to take advantage of the views of Calibogue Sound. A favorite spot for children during breakfast. Both bathrooms have custom vanities with granite counters and porcelain tile floors. The entire villa has been repainted, and all furnishing were selected by an interior decorator to match the decor one expects on a vacation by the ocean. New custom blinds in both bedrooms and living room. New sleeper sofa, new couch , and new love seat. Located on the top floor, this 2 bed/2 bath villa is light and bright. Living room/dining/kitchen areas feature tiled floors and cathedral ceilings, and these areas, as well as the balcony, all look west to the Calibogue Sound and all those spectacular sunsets. Conveniently located in the South Beach Marina area - guests will be close to dining, shopping, tennis, golfing, boating activities, bike trails and more. All of this, and just a short 70 yard walk to the beach!
Bluff Villas are at the southern end of Sea Pines Plantation. The area provides numerous water activities to enjoy, or to take a leisurely stroll along the ocean and watch the dolphins frolicking along the water's edge. The South Beach Marina Village, home of the world famous Salty Dog Cafe and only steps from Bluff Villas, provides shops, restaurants, and charter tours on the water. The Village is where you'll also find the community pool if the beach isn't to your taste, and numerous high quality tennis courts (costs may apply). Sea Pines has over 20 miles of bike paths, four golf courses, including the Harbor Town Club (home to the Heritage Classic golf tournament), tennis courts of all types, an equestrian center, and a wildlife preserve to explore. Both within Sea Pines and just outside the gates reside over 200 restaurants ranging from children friendly to fine dining. So, whatever your heart desires, the South Beach area and Bluff Villas has it covered!
Why choose 1718 Bluff Villa for your vacation?
• ALL communications are with the OWNER. We love our villa, and use it for the same reasons you do, which is for its proximity to the beach, shops, restaurants and the peaceful atmosphere of the South Beach area. This is not, 'just a rental'.
• LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Only 70 yards from the beach!
• Tons of water activities for children and adults.
• Four golf courses within Sea Pines Plantation.
• Community pool within steps from your door (costs may apply).
• Equestrian center four minutes away.
• Washer & Dryer
• Complimentary Wireless Internet!
• 42' TV with DVD in LR; 25' TV in Master, 19' TV in 2nd bedroom
• Gated Resort Community
• Harbors, Shops, Dining, Water Sports, Movie Theater, Grocery Store..the list goes on ALL available and you don’t have to leave the Plantation!
• Access to all resort activities (costs may apply)
Keywords: Bluff, South Beach, Sea Pines, ocean view, marina, flat, beach, fishing, kayaking, equestrian, salty dog, harbor town, restaurants, shopping
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
The beach is 70 yards through the pines. 20+ miles of bike trails provides relaxing fun for both the kids AND the parents! The world famous Salty Dog Cafe and T-Shirt store are across the parking lot, as are the tennis courts. Horseback riding and nature discovery trails. Some board/card games in the villa....moreless
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1) Pillow and mattress covers provide barriers against allergens including dust, dust mites, and other microbes., Twin or Single Beds (1) Pillow and mattress covers provide barriers against allergens including dust, dust mites, and other microbes., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen sized sleeper sofa...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Keyless entry allows for easy access and improved security, and is sent via email at least two weeks before your scheduled entry. Gate pass to enter Sea Pines is provided as part of the rental. Amenities starter package is provided with the rental rate free-of-charge. Amenities include: Two towels and washcloth per occupant, soap in each bath, dishwasher detergent for three loads, two rolls of toilet paper per bathoom, a dishrag, and a starter roll of paper towels. Community pool is steps from the villa. Pool pass is $70 per week, or $12 per day from the South Beach Inn & Marina across from pool. We will provide up to $35/week in rental rebate on the purchase of pool passes. Receipt required....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
A line of Southern Pine trees is all that stands between this villa and the ocean. A 120 degree view of water. Additional water views of Braddock Cove across the parking lot from the bedrooms....moreless
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Mar 24, 2017
7 night min stay
Mar 25 - May 19, 2017
7 night min stay
May 20 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 12 - Sep 29, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 30 - Mar 23, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 10%
PETS: No pets allowed. Failure to comply with this requirement will subject guest to immediate loss of the villa’s use for the remainder of the time period purchased, and the further loss of any security deposit.
SMOKING: This villa is smoke-free, including the balcony area. Failure to abide by the no smoking request will cause loss of the security deposit.
AGREEMENT CANCELLATION AND CHANGE POLICY: Guest shall inform Owner by phone and in writing of Guest’s intent to cancel Agreement (the “Cancellation”). For cancellation received by owner:
• On more than 30 days prior to commencement of the Rental Term: Rental deposit and security deposit shall be refunded, less $100 cancellation fee.
• Less than 30 days prior to commencement of Rental Term: Guest shall forfeit the original payment of 50% of the total amount due (includes 50% of the rent, deposit, and taxes) unless the following condition is met:
Guest rebooks subject to availability for another rental term. A new rental Agreement must be executed and the full prepayment of any additional Rent and Taxes related to new Agreement must be received. Reductions of the Rental Term (subject to minimum stay) must be submitted in writing to Owner prior to Due Date.
OWNER RESERVATION CHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY: In the unlikely event that the Premises become unavailable for any part of the tenancy specified herein, Owner’s liability shall be limited to refunding monies for the portion of the Rental Term made unavailable. As a courtesy, the Owner will help Guest find comparable accommodations.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Salty Dog has nightly children's entertainment and music. Fun for the whole family.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We've been coming to Hilton Head for more than 15 years and finally decided to purchase a property for our enjoyment. We have 3 beautiful grown children who love the area as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose South Beach, Hilton Head Island, SC, USA:
We love our villa and want you to love it as much as we do. We not only rent our unit, but we stay in it several times a year to make sure we keep it up-to-date and comfortable for our guest. We take your suggestions seriously and try our best to accommodate your needs so you can have the best vacation possible.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
This Sea Pines area has so much to offer. We can't imagine picking another plantation. There is plenty of dolphin sightings on the sound. The nature preserve is beautiful, especially when the flower gardens are in full bloom. You can always spot an alligator in one of the many lagoons. There is a huge alligator by the Ocean Gate lagoon.
- Primary: +1 5024197592
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Calibogue Sound and its beach from the villa. Great sunsets too!
View of dining room and breakfast bar from entrance
Breakfast bar with ocean views through dining area
The Salty Dog Cafe in South Beach Marina just steps away
Second bedroom appointments
Master bedroom accessories including flat screen TV
Six seat dining area with ocean viewing
New maple kitchen with granite counters
View of the Harbor Town lighthouse from one of the many yachts in the harbor
Master bath vanity with granite counters and undermount sinks
Second bedroom with twin beds
Relax in your adirondack while overlooking Calibogue Sound in the late afternoon
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM