Ocean front on famed Grace Bay beach, Villa Del Sol is luxury and comfort beautifully melded.
There’s so much natural beauty in the Turks and Caicos, we can almost get used to pure paradise. But once in a while, something comes along that has the power to take your breath away. Here on the Island of Providenciales, that ‘something’ is your first encounter with magnificent Villa del Sol.
Located in the exclusive Leeward district of Providenciales, Villa Del Sol sits directly on the famous Pelican Beach section of Grace Bay Beach. Beach access is a short 3-4 minute walk around the corner from the gate.
The villa is a three bedroom masterpiece. Villa Del Sol showcases sun, sand, azure-blue ocean waters. It has direct walkout to a private pool, shimmering white sands, and outdoor living spaces of undeniable character and comfort.
Check out all of Villa Del Sol’s amenities and luxuries:
• 3 bedrooms: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins (convert to King on request)
• High end furnishings, flat screen TV in living room and in each bedroom.
• Master and one bedroom have en suite bathrooms. Third has bathroom attached.
• Master bathroom has bath, shower, two sinks, private toilet and a bidet.
• Gourmet kitchen with all the bells and whistles, fully equipped for the amateur chef or for use by a private chef for in home dining service (at additional cost)
• Portable phone with answering machine.
• Luxurious bedding, fine linens, plush towels and beach towels available.
• Washer and dryer in the kitchen make beach living easy.
• Wine fridge.
• Computer work station with free WiFi.
• Living room – 48 inch flat screen, Ipod station, poker game table, movies, backgammon, etc.
• Exterior: Luxurious appointments including outside living and dining with curtains in case of wind or rain.
• Private Pool with comfy loungers around pool and loungers in proximity to the ocean wall.
• Just a few minutes’ walk from the gate (turn left out the gate and then left again down the beach path) to one of the world’s award-winning beaches! You will find yourself torn between the warm waters and private villa pool!
• Enjoy the exterior double-sized beach bed with canopy.
• Great propane BBQ grill for pool side alfresco dining.
• Optional Air Con (see below)
• High end monitored 24/7 security system with lasers and medical alert remote.
• Turks and Caicos beach living: water sports, scuba diving, seaside restaurants, Caribbean bone fishing, night life, casino, shopping, restaurants, golf, tennis are within easy access via a short drive right in Grace Bay.
Disclaimer re construction: Travelers’ Choice rated Providenciales the #1 island in the world. Dynamic growth continues to transform the demographic profile of the Turks and Caicos Islands in a very positive way, and as a result, we can never guarantee that there will be no construction ongoing.
While the beach wall has been restored temporarily, beach access remains via the common path, a 4-5 minute walk. As such, the discounted prices have remained.
VILLA DEL SOL POLICIES
• Tax: 12% Government Tax Additional
• Security Deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security for keys to be released.
• Check-In time: 4 pm
• Check-Out time: 10 am
• No smoking policy inside the house.
• 7 night minimum high season
• One midweek clean per seven night stay
• Garden service once per week
• Pool service once per week
• Children of all ages are welcome
• Optional A/C: Should you opt to use air con, meters are read on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, there is an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI to see what they will be charged while here.
• Occupancy: 6 people
• No smoking in the villa
• Starter size amenities only provided on arrival, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towel, sponge, dish soap and laundry detergent.