1 BR/1 BA on Kaanapali Beach with a Beautiful Ocean View!(6 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Tina and Ted Tiki here to tell you about our favorite place in Maui...The Whaler unit #656 on Kaanapali Beach. Be sure to click the link below to look through our full photo album on Flickr. In the meantime, here are a few things that make this unit stand out:
- The amazing view from the lanai. Unit 656 faces the ocean AND the beautifully landscaped courtyard between the two Whaler buildings. On the lanai, we like to enjoy a glass of wine for sunset or just take an afternoon nap.
- The convenience of having a full kitchen and washer and dryer in unit. The kitchen helps us save money on meals (a Safeway grocery store is just a couple miles away) and the in unit laundry is helpful for keeping towels and linens clean and also for taking care of that BBQ stain on your white t-shirt. There also is a gas grill on the property ready to be fired up on a moment's notice.
- The ability to sleep up to four people by making use of the pull-out couch. The bedroom is entirely separate, but the living and dining room are attached---making it easy and comfortable to rent the unit with two couples or a family of four.
- The large amount of free amenities provided in this unit. There is free wireless internet (and a desktop computer, if you don't want to bring your laptop). The unit also has snorkel and tennis gear available for your use. Tennis courts are on The Whaler property and although they don't provide golf gear, there are golf course within steps of the property.
And, like all units in The Whaler, guests of 656 have access to all the property amenities, like the gym, sauna, spa, pool and hot tub and on-site parking.
Again, please check out the link for more photos of our time in Maui and Unit 656! Let us know if you have any questions.
Keywords: Ocean view, beach side, the whaler, 1 bedroom/1bath
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
Dec 20-Apr 15; Jun 15-Aug 25 .. $275/night Aug 26-Dec 19; Apr 16-Jun 14 .. $225/night Rates subject to Hawaii Taxes of 12.42% Rates are based on 3 Night Minimum Stay On-site parking is available for $12 per day Book 7 nights or more, take 10% off If you book less than 30 days in advance, take 20% off total price*
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 83 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 1988
About: Hi! We're Bill and Maryann Beckham--owners of unit #656 at the Whaler. We're both born and raised in Toledo, Ohio. We've been lucky enough to travel quite a bit in our life together and agree that we love our time in Maui the most. Our favorite aspect: the view from the lanai (especially in the winter months where we can see whales playing in the water)! We have two daughters (and a son-in-law). Our oldest, Ashlie, lives in Colorado and says the only thing close to the beauty of the Rocky Mountains is the view of the Pacific from #656. Our other daughter, Mandy, and her husband, Jeff, live in Chicago. They love to vacation in Maui to take a break from their busy city life (and get away from those Chicago winters). We are so happy and proud of our unit in The Whaler and know it will be a perfect vacation spot for you too! And by the way, our profile picture is our family cheering on the USA women's beach volleyball team in the Beijing Olympics!
- Primary: (419) 841-2596 (Ohio, USA)
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Click here for Ted and Tina's photo album
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ted and Tina Tiki's Favorite Place
Romantic sunset view from the lanai
Kitchen w/ full fridge, micro, D/W, coffee maker, toaster, all cooking utensils
View of ocean and pool from the lanai
Separate Dining and Living Rooms facing the ocean
Full Washer and Dryer
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Response rate 0%
- Calendar last updated 04/11/2010
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.