Charming South Beach Style Private Pool Home-- Resort Living
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-8 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Welcome to Casa de la Capitan, a fun, Tropical, Pool Home with plenty of color and charm! Fully stocked office w/ WiFi, Fax/Copy/Scan, 19" monitor with most office supplies, so bring your laptop/tablet/phone and compute while you relax on the bar stools in the pool!
PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT ANY KIND OF PETS, WE ARE AN ALLERGEN AND POOP FREE HOUSE!
The yard boasts several interesting sitting areas including The Throne and a beach sand hammock pit. Inside, the walls are colorful and so is the Deco furniture and hand made mosaic table and bar art. Covered gas grill area with exhaust fan for grilling in the rain, lush, beautiful landscaping, garage parking for one car with circular driveway for more, four bicycles for riding along Lake Eden and Lake Ida or to the beach and we are convenient to all that Delray and Boynton Beach have to offer.
Very private large yard with Bar Stools in the pool adjacent to 15'' deep Sun Deck with umbrella! Carpets in bedrooms, tile on living floors. (All deep cleaned July, 2016.) 4 flat screen TVs, ceiling fans, recent A/C, new memory foam mattress and linens, patio furniture, etc.
Prestigious Chapel Hill neighborhood just north of vibrant Atlantic Ave. Quiet private street, watch the sunset from the front yard marble patio!
All new linens, beds, patio table and chairs in late 2014
Travertine Sunset patio in gorgeous front yard with circular driveway. Property boasts surrounding 6'+ tall wood privacy fence. Tiki bar with 26" flat screen TV under a 14' high screened patio, Tiki torches, Hammock, double chaise lounge, dart board....it just keeps getting better!
Front Yard: Long circular driveway with gorgeous paver and travertine sitting area for excellent view of nightly sunsets. Lots of parking available and professionally designed landscaping. Quiet street, great neighbors and centrally located. Pride of ownership shows inside house and outside.
This is the Owner's primary residence, he is off traveling the world!
Lots of books, CDs and magazines on site. A/C is less than 3 years old. Outdoor speakers, weekly pool and yard maintenance, pool toys, a gas grill w/ side burner. New in 2013 pool heater!
The coolest house at a great rate...how does it get any better than this? ;-}
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Large Master Bedroom with queen bed and with 40' flat screen TV, walk in closet and tropical mural painted bathroom with shower/bath. Second Bedroom with queen bed and single trundle bed with extra single mattresses if needed. Sofa in living room is also big enough for an adult. This property includes all you will need for your stay with regards to household items like utensils, paper towels, toilet paper, dish and clothes soap, etc. This is not a stripped out house in a barren neighborhood...you will feel like you are staying in a Miami South Beach beachside pool cabana property and will not want to leave! Due to insurance reasons, the fireplace can not be used, sorry. Interesting book, magazines, CD and DVD/VCR collection at guests disposal. fold up baby crib on site...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bright and airy interior with vaulted ceiling in living room and screened patio, Bahamian shutters in dining and living room, 42' plasma TV in living room and master bed, 23' TV in second bed, and 26' TV at Tiki bar. Tropical plants in 14' tall screened patio and throughout property. Weekly pool & lawn maintenance included in rent. 6' wood privacy fence on 1/3 acre lot. Garage available for one car tenant parking. Washer/Dryer and additional frig/freezer in garage. Pool is heated on demand with swim up bar stools and table with umbrella. Umbrella also in large 15' deep sundeck for hours of pool use out of the sun! Bedrooms are carpeted, otherwise tile floors, non slip in patio & garage. Office w/ supplies has long desk, drafting table, storage and file cabinets, fax scan print copy, high speed cable internet with Wifi for poolside computing. Cordless phone system (3 handsets). Four bikes & two boogie boards. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
Deck / Patio:
concrete pavers with several sitting areas including The Throne and a hammock over sand pit with sitting walls. A 14' tall screen patio that features dart board, ring toss, bar and double chaise....moreless
- Fully Fenced Property
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Sand Box
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 29 - Oct 9, 2016
5 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest
Dec 16 - Jan 8, 2017
8 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Tax Rate 12%
Taxes collected include 6% for Palm Beach County Tourist Development Tax, and 6% Florida Sales Tax.
Children 16 and under do not pay additional per person rate if over 4 guests.
Longer Term rent negotiable, call for pricing. Required weekly or monthly cleaning, deducted from deposit
Holiday period, December 18, 2016 to January 8, 2017. at $1,750/week
Security deposit of $500 CASH required of each weekly and $1000 for monthly or longer renters, payable upon arrival and balance less cleaning and any damage or electric overage returned upon departure.
$50/week of electric (about what the A/C will run you) pool & lawn service, garbage, water up to 2000 gallons/week are all included in the rent.
If you run the pool heater, expect to pay another $100 or so per week of electric. Only needed from mid November to early April.
50% upon signing, 50% 60 days prior to arrival on all rentals.
PayPal, bank transfer or direct deposit to our bank account accepted. Renter pays payment fees if applicable.
$500 cash deposit (no checks of any kind, please don't ask) returned upon departure in cash.
DO NOT PAY WITH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM!!!!!
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located 200 yards north of Delray City line, East of Highway 95 and just a 4 minute drive to the beach in the prestigious Chapel Hill community. Just a 3 minute drive down Seacrest Ave to all of the shops, restaurants and vibrant night life of Atlantic Ave. Located 25 minutes north of Ft. Lauderdale, 50 minutes north of Miami and just 15 minutes south of Palm Beach...the perfect location for your South Florida visit.
Other Activities: Seacrest Scrub Nature Walk, Aqua Crest Community Pool, Lake Ida-- Water Ski & Wave Runner Allowed. 2 mile bike/walk route 3 blocks from house, 4 bicycles provided!
Our pool has four bar seats, umbrella and tanning bench, the best pool in town!
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: Living aboard and skippering a charter catamaran in Dominica and the rest of the Caribbean while you live in my house of 18 years, see www.captainmarksway.com where you can buy my book: Captain Mark's Way. We also have a guest house in Dominica, Peanut Farm Bungalow, look us up on HomeAway or Facebook.
Why the Owner Chose Boynton Beach, FL, USA:
i designed and built backyards/pools prior to putting the house on the rental market, and this was my first creation. See www.waterlinedesign.net for others.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Property manager lives in neighborhood so all your needs are fulfilled right away. Best pool, with bar stools, in town. Lots of privacy, vibrant colors, art and all you need to stay, we provide paper towels, dish soap, toilet paper, etc. so you dont have to run out for basic stuff. You get what you pay for, and you get a lot here at Casa de la Capitan! Peace.
- Tertiary: +1 5615727053 Mark's number, Sandy is 561 512 8759
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy lunch at the swim up pool bar and 15' deep sundeck.
Professionally designed back yard with many seating areas and hammock
BBQ in the rain under cover, charcoal or propane
Master Bedroom with 9' slider to pool patio--bright and airy!
Colorful Master Bath with Tropical Wall Beach Mural
Dining Room with Bar and Full Set of Drinking Glasses
Tiki bar with TV, dart board and bar stools and ceiling fans
14' high screened patio keeps your dinner bug free!
South Beach style furniture and handmade mosaic tables
Kitchen with Aquarium Mural, side by side frig/freezer & 23
Brightly colored second bath with shower
Front Yard Sunset View Patio...Beautiful!!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeHouse
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 24 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 09/19/2016
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Mark's number, Sandy is 561 512 8759
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.