For lodging near Yellowstone, the Trail’s End Mountain Home is the ideal location just a half mile from the Yellowstone National Park West Entrance and walking distance to West Yellowstone restaurants and shops.
And because it offers lots of gathering space for groups of up to 19, it’s perfect for family reunions or corporate retreats!
Situated on a quiet street, this mountain home is adjacent to the Town Park and the Big Sky snowmobile trail – which is also great for hiking, biking and ATV’s in the spring, summer and fall.
This property features a well maintained lawn and a fenced in back yard with two picnic tables and a large gas BBQ grill, 7 large bedrooms with hand crafted log beds, a heated garage in the winter, plus extra storage space for all your things!
The Yellowstone area is a very diverse vacation destination. It's the perfect place to experience a memorable family or group vacation!
MOUNTAIN HOME AMENITIES & FEATURES:
* Just a half mile from Yellowstone’s west entrance
* Walking distance to shopping & dining in West Yellowstone
* All linens, soaps, paper goods & laundry detergent included
* Full size kitchen stocked with everything you need
* All new stainless steel kitchen appliances & 2 coffee makers!
* 2 Gas fireplaces
* Fenced in backyard (great for pets & kids)
* Gas BBQ grill & 2 picnic tables
* Garage (heated) + driveway
* RV/boat/trailer parking
* Full size, front loading washer & dryer
* 3 HD tv’s
* Free WiFi & Cable plus DVD player
* Pet Friendly
* Children Welcome (you can even request a highchair & pak-n-play)
SPRING – SUMMER – FALL ACTIVITIES:
* Wildlife Viewing – of course!
* Sight-Seeing a plenty – world famous thermal features, epic mountain views, breath-taking waterfalls, picturesque rivers, scenic lakes & flowing meadows
* Ranger Led Hiking Tours within the park
* Guided Bus Tours – let them drive while you look
* Boating Tours on Yellowstone Lake
* Educational Demonstrations provided by the best park rangers
* Hiking – some of the world’s best hiking in & around Yellowstone for all skill levels
* Horseback Riding – in & around Yellowstone
* Canoeing & Kayaking
* Biking Trails
* Ziplining in West Yellowstone
* Rafting, Tubing & Paddle Boarding
* World Renowned Fly Fishing – with local outfitters to help you if you need it
* The Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center located in West Yellowstone
* Shopping & Dining in the town of West Yellowstone
* Even Golf & Tennis – in Island Park, Idaho just 12 miles away
* And Teton National Park is a doable day trip as well
* Cross-Country Skiing & Snow Shoeing – we have some of the country’s top rated trails with local guides available to outfit & teach you everything you need to know
* Snow Coach Tours – stay warmer while experiencing the park’s magnificent winter beauty
* Snowmobiling – bring your own or rent from one of the local outfitters
* Downhill skiing & snowboarding – the Big Sky Ski Resort is just 45 minutes away
(Our cancellation policy: Cancellation less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in deposit being forfeited, unless the cancelled dates can be filled.)