|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Our Privately owned Villa has the following:
1. Bedroom 1 (Master) - King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, 26in TV, Hair dryer, Walk in wardrobe, patio doors leading to pool area.
2. Bedroom 2 (Master also) - King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, 22in TV, Hair dryer and Walk in wardrobe.
3. Bedroom 3 & 4 - Both have Twin beds with walk in wardrobes. Shared 3rd Family Bath/Shower room. 1 Room has 14in TV.
4. The bedroom layout makes it ideal for 2 families or for having the grandparents along.
5. The Lounge area is spacious with a 42in Flat Sceen TV, Home Cinema system/DVD/Stereo and patio doors leading to pool area.
6. The fully fitted kitchen has everything you could need should you wish to eat in. The utility room with seperate washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron.
7. It has its own south facing screened pool (24ft x 13ft) with extended deck area for those relaxing days sunbathing or a quiet drink in the evening after a long day at the parks! The pool can be heated for a small additional charge. And don't forget the lovely lake view, watching for wildlife.
8. The villa has free internet access available, ethernet cable or wireless plus free calls to within USA and Canada.
9. The villa is on the quiet development of Eagle Pointe. This is just off the main 192, so if you don't fancy eating in then you wont have far to go to find an excellent selection of restaurants. This, together with the fact you are only 10 mins from the gates of Disney and 5 mins from Walmart, makes it an ideal location.
Well we think so!
10. A local Management company maintain our property and assist our guests during their stay.
Keywords: House, Villa, Apartment, Disney
We live in the UK but love our vacations in Florida and visit at least twice a year. We love the weather and the fact that we can combine the relaxation around the villa and pool with the excitement of the Theme parks.
Caroline & John Wilkinson purchased this villa in 1999
It's close to all the main attractions yet on a quiet development that lets us get away from it all as well.
The property has an ideal layout for 2 families travelling together or a family with grandparents.
We love having breakfast by the pool looking out over the lake at the rear and sitting in an evening watching the sun go down.
It's close to the excitement but allows you to get some relaxation if needed.
We think it's an ideal location.
Just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with our stay last week at your vacation home. Your home is beautiful and we would like to rent your property again in mid September.
Thanks again for assisting us in a fantastic vacation!
This was our first experience with VRBO
We were hesitant renting sight unseen.
But the property was just as expected from pictures.
Owner was very prompt to reply to all our enquiries.
Management company looked after a problem promptly.
We enjoyed the pond at the back of the property.
South-facing pool was great as there is sun all day.
Only one issue...in the rental it says BBQ is included...we assumed it was propane, it wasn't.
Overall great rental and our family enjoyed our time there.
We would rent this property again.
Thanks to John and Caroline
Cecile and family
My husband and I took a last minute trip to FL so it was just the two of us, but the home was exceptionally clean and the well equipped. The area was very quiet, except for the first Sunday when a neighbor seemed to be having a party of some kind but even then it was all done before dark. We had to contact the owners and they were very fast to respond and super accommodating. Loved it!
Very clean. Very convenient to all the activities we had planned. The house was just the right size for our group of 8.
Friendly and helpful...very accommodating when we had to change our dates. Clean, quiet, comfortable and only 15-20 minutes from Disney!
Thank you so much!
This house was very clean and easy to make home for a vacation. The heated pool was great for our stay with younger kids. The house is located with 10 minutes to disney.
The only thing we would have needed was a higher lock on the doors to the pool. The doors are the only barrier between the kids and the pool. My kids loved the pool and that was the first thing they went for when we got in the house. They were able to unlock the doors with no problem.
My family and I stayed at this beautiful, we'll kept 4 bedroom home. Full kitchen, two king size master beds, and 2 bed rooms with twin beds. I would definitely recommend anyone. Close to all major parks!
Within easy reach of all main theme parks, 10 mins to Gates of Disney, 20 mins to Sea World and 30 mins to Universal Studios. The villa is just a couple of minutes off the popular 192 with all its restaraunts and shops and is only 5 minutes from Old Town and Medieval Times.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul Aug 2017
Jul 1 2017 - Sep 1 2017
7 night minimum stay
Chris New Year 2017
Dec 16 2017 - Jan 5 2018
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Cleaning Fee of $75 is charged for stays of less than 5 nights.
Pool Heating is available at $120 per week.
Gas BBQ available at $45 per week.
Please email to confirm prices as we maybe able to discount the rates shown.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.