Very Popular - 4 BR/3 BA, South Face Pool, Lake View, Internet(51 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
South facing 4 Bedrooms, 2 King Masters,2 Twins, 3 Baths, Lake View, (Sleeps 8)
1. Bedroom 1 (Master) - King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, 26in TV, Hair dryer, Walk in wardrobe, patio doors leading to pool area.
2. Bedroom 2 (Master also) - King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, 22in TV, Hair dryer and Walk in wardrobe.
3. Bedroom 3 & 4 - Both have Twin beds with walk in wardrobes. Shared 3rd Family Bath/Shower room. 1 Room has 14in TV.
4. The bedroom layout makes it ideal for 2 families or for having the grandparents along.
5. The Lounge area is spacious with a 42in Flat Sceen TV, Home Cinema system/DVD/Stereo and patio doors leading to pool area.
6. The fully fitted kitchen has everything you could need should you wish to eat in. The utility room with seperate washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron.
7. It has its own south facing screened pool (24ft x 13ft) with extended deck area for those relaxing days sunbathing or a quiet drink in the evening after a long day at the parks! The pool can be heated for a small additional charge. And don't forget the lovely lake view, watching for wildlife.
8. The villa has free internet access available, ethernet cable or wireless plus free calls to within USA and Canada.
9. The villa is on the quiet development of Eagle Pointe. This is just off the main 192, so if you don't fancy eating in then you wont have far to go to find an excellent selection of restaurants. This, together with the fact you are only 10 mins from the gates of Disney and 5 mins from Walmart, makes it an ideal location.
Well we think so!
10. A local Management company maintain our property and assist our guests during their stay.
Keywords: House, Villa, Apartment, Disney
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 1999
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul Aug 2017
Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Chris New Year 2017
Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee of $75 is charged for stays of less than 5 nights.
Pool Heating is available at $120 per week.
Gas BBQ available at $45 per week.
Please email to confirm prices as we maybe able to discount the rates shown.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Within easy reach of all main theme parks, 10 mins to Gates of Disney, 20 mins to Sea World and 30 mins to Universal Studios. The villa is just a couple of minutes off the popular 192 with all its restaraunts and shops and is only 5 minutes from Old Town and Medieval Times.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We live in the UK but love our vacations in Florida and visit at least twice a year. We love the weather and the fact that we can combine the relaxation around the villa and pool with the excitement of the Theme parks.
Why the Owner Chose Eagle Pointe South (Eagle Pointe South, Kissimmee, FL, USA):
It's close to all the main attractions yet on a quiet development that lets us get away from it all as well. The property has an ideal layout for 2 families travelling together or a family with grandparents.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We love having breakfast by the pool looking out over the lake at the rear and sitting in an evening watching the sun go down. It's close to the excitement but allows you to get some relaxation if needed. We think it's an ideal location.
- Primary: ++44 1772671161
- Secondary: ++44 7428521720
Links to more information:
Pool area with lake view. There are 4 loungers along with table and 4 chairs.
Front Master Bedroom, King Size bed.
Morning over the lake.
View from the rear of the villa.
One of the neighbors!!
The owners Caroline & John welcome you to their villa.
Welcome to our villa on Eagle Pointe.
Rear Master Bedroom with King Size bed.
Front Master Bedroom with Flatscreen TV.
View from under the lanai.
This listing was first published here in 1999.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.