|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Landmark Lodge is a one-of-a-kind home on Lake Blackshear offered for rent year round. This home is the most recognizable house on the lake as it actually sits out over the water at the widest section of Lake Blackshear. Landmark Lodge has Wi/Fi and has the best views of any house on the lake. Enjoy spectacular 180 degree views of the lake and beautiful sunsets from the large decks and balconies or from the comfort of the spacious main living area. The decks and balconies are great for entertaining. Boating, skiing, fishing and swimming are great in this area because there are no cypress trees or stumps on this side of the lake or anywhere near the home.
Landmark Lodge has three master suites. The first master suite has a private balcony overlooking the lake and a large jetted bathtub. Another suite enjoys tremendous views of the lake through large floor to ceiling windows. The main living area features three couches and a large flat screen TV. An additional sunken living area in the rear of the home makes a great playroom for the kids with a TV. Two dining tables and a bar provides plenty of seating for meals. The kids will enjoy their very own bunk room with 3 twin beds and TV. Everyone will enjoy the huge swimming platform.
Landmark Lodge is just down from the Georgia Veterans State Park. Go by car or boat to enjoy all that the Park has to offer. You can even ride the SAM Shortline Railway to Plains, GA, home of former President Jimmy Carter. Georgia Veterans State Park also offers a beautiful 18 hole golf course, jet-ski rentals, boat rentals, sunset cruises and two restaurants.
Landmark Lodge is a family-friendly home where you will make memories that will last a lifetime!
Keywords: house, lodge, vacation home, retreat, chalet
I can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Owner purchased this lodge in 2005
great fishing, swimming, boating, and 4 golf coures within 15 minutes. Incredible views of the lake.
Perfect spot for our family reunion. Multi-level lakeside deck right off both the living and master offer peaceful time overlooking the lake. Plan to catch the lake coming alive in the mornings, as well as some of the prettiest sunsets you'll ever see. Very responsive owners make it a very easy and hassle free stay. Thank you for sharing your wonderful lake spot. We'll be back!
The house was so pretty and the view was great! All the glass windows made it seem like you were on a yacht. We can't wait until we can go for another trip.
Comfortable, clean, close to God restaurant,
We have stayed at The Lodge for three years in a row. We have our family reunion every year in November at the state park. The owner is AWESOME to work with. We will continue our tradition of staying at the Lodge annually. A very nice place rest after all the family festivies.
We love it!
Great place to rent to enjoy the lake. The house is very spacious and overlooks the lake. Bring a boat and take it to the marina for live music on the weekends. I will return.
Great place to stay! I have stayed there about 4 times over the past couple of years and have booked 3 more times this summer. The house is in excellent condition and very clean. Large kitchen and living room faces the water with a great view. It sits right on the lake and is very close to Lake Blackshear Marina and Resort by water or land. It has a huge deck on the water for lying out and a great dock for your boat. We have a blast every time we stayed and never want to leave! The owners are very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a house to rent at Lake Blackshear, this is the place!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Feb 28 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
RENTAL AGREEMENT AND RULES & REGULATIONS
186 Scenic Route
Cordele, GA 31015
LOCATED AT LAKE BLACKSHEAR
1. CHECK-IN TIME is 3:00 p.m. EST and CHECK-OUT is 10:00 a.m.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING home.
3. This home is pet-friendly. DOGS ONLY with a weight limit of 20 lbs. plus a pet fee of $50. Owners must be notified if a pet will be on the property.
4. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full damage/reservation deposit. Cancellations with 7 days of arrival or early departure do not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to fourteen (14) persons.
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
7. TRASH POLICY – Trash pickup is available at the house. Trash cans are located at the road for your convenience. All trash must be removed from the property upon departure.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
9. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
10. STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.