About the property
- Condo1025 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 - 90 nights
Ocean Front Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps" 6), 26' OF Private Balcony
Paradise Resort Unit #1406 Info:
• This condo unit is rated ***** 5 stars by the people that stay here. (V R B O #300125 for last 6 years)
• See nothing but ocean from this 14th floor condo.
• A Tropical Themed smoke free condo. Tastefully decorated like no other unit in this building. Very clean unit!
• We only rent from Saturday 3PM (check-in) to Saturday 10AM (check-out). $50 per hour fee for checkout after 10:00AM.
• Our condo is NOT associated with Front Desk (except for emergencies or to report any issues outside of our condo unit).
• Must be at least 25 years old and provide valid Photo ID to rent this unit.
• No parties allowed in this unit (this is our home).
• NOT a handicap accessible unit.
• New furnace/Central Air (Feb 2016).
• Local (only) phone service provided. Use Credit card for long distance calls.
Oceanfront Living Room:
• See nothing but ocean from the living room, kitchen and master bedroom.
• 26’ private oceanfront balcony (nobody can see you from the sides!) with 6 Adirondack chairs and small tables.
• 47” Vizio HDTV with HD Cable DVR (Living Room only).
• Sofa & Dual Reclining Love Seat.
• Sofa DOES NOT pullout as a bed.
• Wood table & 4 chairs.
• Many tropical decorations, tastefully displayed.
• Beach toys on balcony. Feel free to use them. Please clean them before you return them.
• Board games, books, magazines, many DVD’s & DVD Player.
• Eureka Sweeper for this unit.
• Collection of Menus of our favorite local places to eat.
• Leave comments of your experience in our Memories book.
• Completely equipped full sized Kitchen with everything you need to live there:
• All utensils, cookware, pots, pans, Corelle dishes, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, spice rack, electric skillet, etc.
• Whirlpool Side by Side Refrigerator with ice & filtered water in door,
• New GE Dishwasher (Sept 2015),
• New ('HE') Duet Washer & Dryer (Sept 2015),
• 3/4 HP garbage disposal, stove, microwave,
• Granite countertops in kitchen & both bathrooms.
• Framed large Myrtle Beach area map (3' x 2') with highlighted points of interest.
• Welcome basket to get you started with samples (coffee, popcorn, coupons, dishwasher tabs, trash bags, etc.)
• Sleeps 6 adults in 2 bedrooms. Living room Sofa DOES NOT pullout as a bed.
• Oceanfront Master Bedroom: 1 king bed with Tempurpedic Rhapsody mattress, Cable TV (no DVD player).
• Bedroom #2: 1 queen bed, 1 double bed, cable TV with DVD player & children’s DVD’s.
• All Bedroom Mattress & box spring have enclosures to ensure no allergens or bed bugs.
• Tropical Quilts on all 3 beds.
• Master Bathroom: Combination shower & bath tub, hair dryer included
• 2nd Bathroom: Combination shower & bathtub, hair dryer included.
• 16 sets of towels, 2 sets of sheets for each bed. Do not remove towels or condo items to beach.
• All towels & linens are included in cleaning price. These are our property. Do not take from our condo.
Unit #1406 Security & Check-In:
• Secure condo rental with easy check in: Just go to your room at Sat 3PM and enter with your private code.
• Your parking pass, pool wrist bands, and security scan cards will be waiting for you in your rooms.
• Please return all scan cards & pool wristbands to basket on kitchen counter to avoid replacement fee.
• Condo entry secured by a Kaba Lock. These are the same locks used in the Pentagon!
• A six-digit random entry code (date & time activated) is given to you after your full payment and ID verification.
• Door Scope 2” Ultra Wide-angle entry door peephole. You can safely see from up to 6’ away who is outside your room.
• On your first entry: Please enter on the lobby level by the elevators & go to condo to retrieve your scan cards & parking pass.
• A private cleaning service cleans your room before you arrive & after you leave.
• The building’s cleaning staff does not have codes to your room.
• NOBODY ENTERS YOUR ROOM DURING YOUR STAY. (Unless emergency).
• Safe for your valuables in Master Bedroom (make your own code).
Building Rules (Include But Not Limited To):
• NO SMOKING ($250 Fines for indoor smoking. This is a smoke free facility!), Smoking areas are provided outside.
• NO PETS (Penalties & loss of rent for violations),
• No lifeguards on duty, ever. Obey posted personal conduct, pool & hot tub rules
• You must follow all posted building rules & local laws.
• Violation of rules could result in loss of this unit and loss of your funds,
• Building security requires all individuals to use a scan card to enter all exterior doors into the building.
• This will help to keep out all persons not registered or staying in the building (vendors, undesirables, etc.).
• You must provide your phone # that we can reach you at.
• Must be at least 25 years old and provide valid Photo ID to rent this unit.
• Unit #1406 is our home. Please treat it with respect and help keep it clean. Report any damage ASAP.
• Bring: HE detergent for washer (usually some is there), beach towels, toiletries, any paper or plastic items for a week.
• Report any condo damage upon arrival. Renters are responsible for any damages.
• Take your own trash bags down to cans located on every level of parking garage before you check out.
• At the end of your stay: strip the bed sheets & pile on the beds (keep separate from towels).
• Put dirty towels in tub. Plan on washing towels during your stay. Do not use chlorine bleach on any condo laundry. You should have just a few dirty when you check out.
• You will receive a fully prepared quote through this secure website.
• 50% down required for reserving this unit. Subject to change, depending on website rules.
• 13% Myrtle Beach taxes not included (subject to change) will be included in final quote.
• $110.00 cleaning fee not included (included in final quote),
• All towels & extra linens are included with cleaning fee.
• Accidental damage protection fee of $59 required (VRBO booking only) in lieu of Security Deposit.
• $200 Refundable Security deposit required, (will be included in final quote)
• Full refund for weekly rentals if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
• Monthly renters must give 2 months notice for a full refund.
• All info & prices subject to change without notice (but, they shouldn't).
• Rental price & cleaning prices guaranteed after deposit is received.
• Renters are held legally & financially liable for any condo damages.
• Free Wi-Fi included.
• 4 elevators located outside this Unit #1406.
• Building is located on the beach between 2 Piers.
• Indoor & larger out door heated pools, Lazy River, two (2) in-ground hot tub, & kid’s pool.
• Attached 5 story covered parking garage & Private parking lots (trailers & overflow) located across the street.
• Sandal’s Restaurant with daily menu and/or buffet on site.
• Poolside Tiki Bar with daily drinks specials.
• Work-out Center on 3rd floor.
• City Bus stop located directly in front of this building.
• Convenience store on site.
• Market Commons Mall (Outdoor Upscale Mall) Includes 14 Screen Cinemas (2 miles)
• Broadway at the Beach, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Ripley's Aquarium, Palace Theater,
• Dolly Parton’s Carolina Opry
• Pirate’s Adventure
• Alabama Theater
• MB Boardwalk
• Tanger’s Outlet Mall #1 & Tanger's Outlet Mall #2
• Pro Bass Shop
• Coastal Grand Mall
• Myrtle Beach State Park
• Helicopter rides nearby
• 2 miles to Myrtle Beach International Airport,
• Hundreds of stores, Malls, dining, & over 70 Golf Courses. Golf capital of the USA.
• Convenience 'Mini-Mart' store across the street on this block.
• Walking distance (or take the bus) to many restaurants, shopping, amusement park, etc.
Owner’s Contact Information:
• Owned by private owners, Mike & Johnna Colyer This is our home.
• We are hands-on and take care of any issues with this unit ASAP.
• Renters will have both of our personal cell phone numbers.
Mike & Johnna
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Why Mike & Johnna chose Myrtle Beach
We love this building, staff & the miles of beaches at Myrtle Beach.
What makes this Condo unique
The sunrises & views from our 14th floor Oceanfront condo are spectacular! This unit is just 6 steps from the 4 elevators. Leave the Master Bedroom door cracked open to hear the ocean waves all night long. There is a lot of world class live entertainment nearby.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great stay for our first time in Myrtle Beach
We had a great time at the Paradise Resort using Mike and Johnna's condo 1406! My husband and I and our teenage son and his girlfriend drove down from New Hampshire for spring break. We'd never been to the area so I had a hard time choosing where to stay but this condo and all it advertised sounded perfect for us, and it was. It was easy to get to, very clean and just as described. The parking garage was a little squishy but we never had a problem finding a good spot. We had everything we needed inside the condo to prepare a few of our in-house meals. And there were LOTS of movies and books to choose from for downtime! The beds were comfortable. The decor was very beachy and thoughtful. There was plenty of space for the four of us to kick back and relax. The big balcony and great view was the best. The Paradise property was very well kept and the staff was friendly. The pool areas were a nice place to hang out and the sand is just steps away. I was a little bummed it wasn't a more festive atmosphere by the pool, but it was early preseason so I'm sure they do a lot more during the summer. We loved Broadway at the Beach and how close of a drive it was. I was a little disappointed that we weren't a little closer to the main boardwalk for the teenagers but that was my fault with not being hi-tech enough to read Google Maps better! They survived a long walk one night and it wasn't a problem to drive down the other couple of times we went. It was great this time of year without much traffic and parking was never a problem. Not sure we would find the same experience during high season! There was ice cream, mini golf and some shopping within walking distance from the condo as well. Most days were great weather with mid-seventies and sunshine. We wasted a couple of hours on the one rainy day attending a Wyndham Resorts presentation for deeply discounted tickets to the Pirates dinner theater, which we all thoroughly enjoyed. My husband and I took our first helicopter ride while the teens enjoyed the aquarium one day. Although we missed what I am sure was due to be a great airshow on the day we left, all the planes for the show arrived on Thursday and Friday and with our close proximity to the airport, we got to watch them all fly in and practice their tricks and formations throughout both days, which was very exciting! I would highly recommend this Myrtle Beach condo for your next stay!
Wonderful September Beach Vacation!
This was a much-needed getaway for my family. The owners did everything they could to make our stay relaxing, fun, and comfortable. They were very easy to communicate with and were honestly concerned about every little detail.
We highly recommend this condo. The beachy decor is a lot of fun! The oceanfront view is spectacular. The bed is extremely comfy.
The nicest unit we've ever had in Myrtle Beach
This condo was meticulous. My family was extremely happy upon entry. It was spotless and had everything we needed to feel at home. Mike and Johnna obviously take pride in their 2nd home so we treated it in the same manner. It was beautifully decorated with an island (Paradise) theme, with many wall-hung phrases/pics that supported this theme and amused us. Master bed was very comfortable. Kitchen fully-stocked; used the blender for fruit smoothies and cocktails. Keurig machine with a very nice variety of coffee flavors great way to get cranking daily! Deck was narrow but very long with plenty of room to sit and enjoy the view and sounds of the ocean. Resort has a Tiki bar (in season) that had nice cocktail specials ($4 to $8), a daily DJ and had a 2-person band one day providing a fun environment during the afternoons. My teens enjoyed playing chess on the huge walk-on board; corn-hole game in need of repairs (flimsy/broken) and shuffle board in-operable but the pool was very clean as were the grounds. Lazy river small but fun-it moves rapidly; I'd call it a 'crazy' river. Hotel next door (north) has an indoor/outdoor bar-restaurant (2-minute walk) that offers happy hour drinks and apps ($6) which gave us a quick and inexpensive meal every other day (10 very good wings and huge 'loaded' nachos, for example.) One word of caution-I believe the unit advertised a 'pull-out' sofa but it was locked and not made available to us (without explanation when we inquired upon arrival) which forced our late teen daughter to sleep with her younger-teen brother---both were pretty upset about this; was left to assume that allowing it to be used 100+ times per year would wear the sofa down and their furniture is very nice (quality)-separate plush chair reclines with a matching foot-stool + twin recliners very comfortable! Parking tight but workable. Excellent unit worth spending the extra money on. Prideful owners who I simply consider 'Respectful, Good, God-Loving, People.' If we decide to Myrtle again (teens about to jump ship) will definitely try to secure this space again.
The best holiday ever!!
Dear Mike & Johnna,
Our expectations of the condo were far beyond our imagination. The kitchen was very well equipped, complete with granite countertops, as were the other rooms. The condo was exactly as described and very clean with beautiful linens. It was such a treat to have a washer/dryer in the unit.
The bed was even more comfortable that our own at home. Having a large screen TV and WiFi was a luxury. The code lock entry and the safe were another wonderful surprise.
We were disappointed to see that the unit is already rented for the time that would be suitable for us next spring.
Again, thanks for a wonderful condo and your answers to all our questions. What a delight to see the sunrises from our large deck.
Hopefully, we will be able to rent from you in the near future.
George & Evelyn - Ontario, Canada
Absolutely the best accommodations a person could ask for.
Very nice condo. We loved the place and the owners were so easy to work with. Loved being so close to the ocean. Everything you need is in the condo and great bed. Thank you for use of your condo and we would recommend this condo to all.
Helicoptor rides nearby, Hundreds of restaurants & dining, Over 70+ Golf Courses, 2 miles to Airport, Miles of White Sandy Beaches, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Located on the strip between 2 Piers, 14 screen Movie Cinemas nearby, Outlet malls nearby, Broadway at the Beach, Ripley's Aquarium, Carolina Opry, Pirates Adventure, Alabama Theater, Legend's In Concert, Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly rentals are Saturday 3:00PM check-in only (no early arrivals) and 10:00AM check-out ($50 per hour late fee). Trip Insurance available through VRBO. Monthly rentals (October through March) are 1st day of month check-in at 3:00PM and last day of month check-out at 10:00AM. No Sunday checkouts allowed for monthly renters (IF last day of month is on Sunday, checkout is Saturday). Monthly rentals require a 2 month minimum cancellation notice in writing.