About the property
- Villa2200 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom fully equipped kitchen games room laundry sleeps 12
Our 5 bedroom, 3 ½ bathroom estate has all the comforts of home, including a heated pool, 60'' wide screen TV, entertainment systems and hi-speed internet.
The 2200 sq. ft. villa will comfortably sleep 12 in it's 2 master bedrooms, with private ensuites, 2 bedrooms with double twin beds in each, and a shared Jack & Jill washroom, and 1 room with a queen bed.
Patio Doors allow for access to the pool area from the Family Room. A flat panel TV with Wii console will keep the kids busy. Lazy Boy sofa pulls out to a full queen sized bed.
* All doors and windows overseeing the pool are alarmed for your Child's safety and your piece of mind.
The spacious dining room has seating for 6 people and a patio door leading to the pool area.A Gas Range, double door fridge with Ice maker and Dishwasher compliment the open kitchen. Other appliances include, electric frying pan and skillet. New four slice toaster, coffee maker, blender(for those umbrella drinks), George Foreman Grille and Waffle maker.
The Master Suite boasts a king bed and 5 piece ensuite as well as a 32' TV.
The Guest Master Suite has a queen bed and private 4 piece ensuite as well as a 32' flat panel TV.
Two twins each and room and a shared Jack and Jill washroom. These bedrooms are equipped with a TV/DVD combo.
The Fifth Bedroom has a Queen and is equipped with a TV/DVD combo.
The Games Room features: pool table, air hockey and dart board, and flat panel TV
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 14, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
House OK, prop mgmt never answers phones or returns calls, skimped on a few basic supplies
1) House was reasonably clean
2) Kitchen utensils, cutlery, plates, etc., all well stocked, with plenty for 12 people to eat several meals
3) Pool was in good condition, with a few random water toys, lounge chairs, etc.
4) A/C worked fine
5) Quiet neighborhood, not much else in the immediate vicinity, didn't have any safety concerns
6) Beds were comfortable
7) Furniture and furnishings were all decent
8) Random little extras, like a pair of strollers, car booster seat, pool toys, etc., that might make things a little more convenient for those traveling with families. Note, the strollers will only work for really small children, our 2 and 4 year olds were too heavy and caused the steering bearings to bind badly, so we never used them.
The not so good:
1) Gas tank for gas grill was empty when we arrived...tried to contact company 3 different times during business hours (several hours before closing, not over lunch, etc.)., no one ever answered office phone. Left 2 messages, never received any calls back. Got a hold of someone on their cell once, they avoided doing anything, and never called back either. So, no barbecue, and zero confidence the mgmt would do anything to resolve any other issues.
2) Some of the pillowcases/sheets had old blood stains and smears, presumably from people's face/neck/back pimples....enough said.
3) Listing implies pool heat is included, it is NOT
4) Pool heat was set pretty low (or possibly not even on, hard to say), but it happened to be a really warm week so we managed
5) Pool table in game room was missing 1 ball (hope you like to play nine ball), dart board but no darts, air hockey fun but it's pretty worn out (pucks get stuck on the edge of the goals before entering 99/100)...all of the game tables were not leveled at all...all the pool balls would curve towards one side of the table, the air hockey pucks would collect in one corner, and foosball would auto-score for the home team every time...we had to adjust all of them to make them playable.
6) Loose tiles in the bathrooms
7) Almost all of the batteries in all of the electronic items provided (tv remotes, game console controllers, etc.) were either dead or missing. We did the next tenant a favor and replaced them in the items we used, but kinda lame that nothing worked.
8) Exhaust fan in master bath was really loud, and it seized up a few times after running a couple minutes...
9) Only provided 1 trash bag, and barely enough dishwasher soap, etc.
Every comfort of home
We had the most wonderful vacation from beginning to end. We stayed at Wayne Manor with another family and it worked out fantastic.
Our days were fun filled visiting the Disney parks almost every day and it was comforting to us knowing we would be ending our day pool side at the house and not crammed into a tiny little hotel room. There was more than enough space for the 8 of us staying in the house.
We were a little nervous about the rental in the beginning (with everything being done online) but the owners were great communicators and provided us information and support throughout the whole process.
We had a great vacation and would most definitely recommend this property to anyone interested and we hope to return in the future.
We are so happy that you had a great time at Wayne Manor. It has been a labor of love getting our villa to where we can be proud to host guests such as yourselves. We were vacation renters just as you for many years before we decided to make Wayne Manor our own and share it with others. We hope to have you as guests for years to come, Thank you again, and we will see you again.
Great Villa - We'll Be Back
I just spent a week at Wayne Manor Florida Villa with my family and friends. It was fantastic!
We arrived in Davenport Florida, about 15 min. from Disney, at 1:00 a.m on Sunday morning. It was a long drive from Toronto and we were all worn out from the road. The villa was all ready for us! We were greeted by a cool, well lit, clean villa. It felt like home but better.
After the kids a laid claim to one of the five bedrooms, my wife and I brought our luggage into the huge master suite and our friends unpacked in the guest master suite.
Then we heard the shrieks of excitement as the kids discovered the pool. I don't think they had ever seen a screened-in patio and pool before because they went nuts! This was gorgeous: a covered patio with seating for 12, lit pool, bathroom access and bug free!
I can't say how much we enjoyed our stay. The villa is beautiful, spacious, clean, has comfortable beds, a barbecue, kitchen with everything and an unbelievable lounge!
Here's my list of pros and cons:
* mosquito free, clean and well maintained pool and patio
* poolside bathroom was so nice!
* fully loaded kitchen with everything and lots-O-space
* formal dining room, that we didn't use, but it was beautiful
* soft and comfortable beds
* so much space!
* lounge with ineradicable sofa, flat screen tv, cable, Wii and WIFI
* showers and soaker tubs we so nice after a day at the parks
* spent most nights under the covered patio by the pool
* we didn't use the games room much but the pool table and air hockey were fun for the kids
* perfect AC temperature
* BBQ was fantastic. It gets nice and hot, so watch those steaks
* all the comforts of home - and then some
* location is close to everything!! Only 15 min. to get to the Micky's house
* it gets very hot in Florida, eh. So use the pool frequently.
* no pool-side service, no matter how many times I asked the kids
* the end of the week
We'll be back for my middle daughter's 10th birthday. We have stayed at the Disney resorts in the past and my kids prefer this villa.
Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Wayne Manor. We like to think of our villa as our home away from home and we have put in all the amenities that we enjoy at our own home. We are sorry that you were not able to enjoy poolside service, we will put that down as something that we need to think about providing. Wayne Manor has been a labor of love for us, but when we hear reviews as we did from you and your family, it somehow makes it all worth while. We look forward to having you spend your next Florida vacation at Wayne Manor Florida Villa.
We needed a special place to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and found it here at Wayne Manor. The description doesn't do it justice. Everything you could imagine was included. Quiet neighbourhood yet close to any activity you would want. We have already booked it for next year. I would recommend this rental to anyone visiting the Orlando area. You won't be disappointed.
We are so happy that you selected Wayne Manor to celebrate your anniversary, and are equally as happy that you enjoyed your stay at our villa. We have put our hearts into Wayne Manor to ensure that it meets our guests high standards, and we will continue to do so. We look forward to having you as guests again in the future. Until next time, thank you for your kind words.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Pool heat is an additional $25 per day.