Outstanding, Contemporary Waterfront Home with Panoramic Island Views(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Weekly rate: $3,500 (1-2 people); Add $420/wk or $60/day for each add'l person
Sorry, house is simply NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN.
Topside is a stunning seaside home located on Elbow Cay's exclusive North End -- just 10 minutes by golf cart, boat or bike to Hope Town's 18th century settlement and famous candy-striped lighthouse. A great place for relaxation and renewal, the house overlooks sparkling turquoise water and a pristine white sand beach, attracting returning guests year after year. Wrap-around decks and water views are accessible from every room. A rooftop sky deck is perfect for sunbathing and stargazing -- affording a 360 degree panoramic view of 20 islands, barrier reefs, and the historic 1864 lighthouse. House rental comes with wireless internet, central air conditioning, gourmet kitchen, automatic generator, satellite TV. Golf cart available for rent through T&N Cart Rental. Convenient access to North End community dock for optional guest boat rental as well as to Atlantic Ocean beaches for beachcombing, swimming and snorkeling. Delightful year-round, Topside welcomes guests to a special island retreat amidst exceptional natural beauty.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Two nearly identical master bedroom/bath suites, both with king-size beds, are located at either end of the main level, affording maximum separation and privacy. Bedrooms and bathrooms offer direct access to the main deck overlooking beautiful seaside views. A third bedroom with two twin beds and a half-bath is located in the bay-windowed 'tower'on the second level. This upper bedroom enjoys picturesque views of the lighthouse and neighboring islands. Convenient to all bedrooms is a central stair connecting both levels and rising 'topside' to the upper 'sky deck'. Located 40 feet above the water, the sky deck affords commanding 360 degree views of water, reefs and islands....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Indoor dining table accommodates 4-6 Outdoor dining table accommodates 4-6 Ample built-in seating on main deck Outdoor chairs, rockers, chaise lounges on main deck; chairs and chaises on sky deck There is also an automatic generator that will come on immediately, should there be a power outage, which happens occasionally but not frequently. Golf carts are available for rental through T&N Cart Rentals... firstname.lastname@example.org. Carts can be driven to the north edge of town, but not through town. Most restaurants on the south side of town will pick you up at the south edge of town, so getting around the island is easy. ...moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat Dock
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Yr-round, based on # of people
Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $60 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Year round, non-holiday rates: 1-2 people: $3,500/week; If more than 2 people, add $420 per week for each person.
Holiday rates: Add 10% for weeks including Christmas, New Year's Eve, Easter, Fourth of July, or Thanksgiving.
We only accept personal checks. A 50% deposit is required at time of booking, with 50% balance due 60 days before arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: The 3 daughters of Duane and Lillian Watts manage the Topside property. Janet Watts (photo above) manages the day to day affairs, including bookings. We all take great pride in running this small business, and we work hard to ensure that this tiny piece of paradise remains a paradise for all of us to enjoy.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Topside is a Boston architect designed house, ideally situated high above the beach with sweeping views from every room of the Sea of Abaco and surrounding islands. Many visitors prefer the quiet North End, with easy access to a community dock and just a short ride by golf cart or bike into town. Most guests say that Topside is maintained at an uncommonly high level.
- Primary: +1 2143952577
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Contemporary, waterfront home, on Sea of Abaco
Topside's white sandy beach
The main deck is superb for sunset viewing, star gazing, lounging, and dining
The bright and well equiped kitchen is a cook's delight
Third bedroom upstairs has twin beds and magnificent views
Sky deck with 360 degree views
driveway leading up to the house
east deck and garden
The east lawn and garden, newly planted in early 2014
Sand, clouds, hues of blue and greens
Sailing off the North End (Topside at left end)
Sailing on the Rage!!!
Steps from lower level lead down to a platform deck and the beach below
Hope Town Settlement, harbor, and the North End. Topside visible in the distance
Open living, dining and kitchen areas create feeling of spaciousness
2 nearly identical master bedrooms, with king bed
The main deck faces west, toward Sea of Abaco
Rooftop sky deck, great for sunning and stargazing!
Front entrance and stairway
Lush tropical gardens attract a variety of birds
Front deck has a wonderful garden view
The end to a perfect day!
Direct sunset views from every room
The Atlantic ocean
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.