About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Our large 1 bedroom condo is on the 8th floor in the newer, Konea building. Our suite has amazing resort and mountain views, which you can enjoy from our large, very private lanai. You'll love that we're on the south side of the building - so there's always a sunny, southern exposure - with no trade winds. Our suite does not look directly onto any other unit, as we are situated away from the opposing building. This means that you won't be over-looked by any other unit. We are also on the top floor of our very private column of condos.
You'll love the folding, floor to ceiling 'Nana Doors' leading to the lanai, which let the outside in, creating a huge, open living space. You can also access the lanai from the bedroom.
There are hot tubs and 3 fantastic pools on the property, including an infinity pool, a 120' waterslide and sandy beach and shallow pool area for children, as well as a lazy river pool. The gardens on the property are absolutely beautiful, with exotic flowers and palms swaying in the breeze.
Our condo comes complete with everything you'll need to create wonderful meals, just like at home, including a blender & BBQ utensils and even a cocktail shaker. You'll love the brand new, sleeper sofa with upgraded memory foam mattress.
You'll enjoy the fantastic gym facilities and a 7,000 square foot, full-service spa with massage therapy, right downstairs in our building.
* 5 star, non-smoking resort - absolutely gorgeous with oceanfront setting
* Breath-taking view of the resort and West Maui Mountains from the lanai
* Large 1BR on the highest floor in our column
* Absolutely private, not over-looked by neighboring lanais
* Situated on the south side of the building, so there’s always a sunny southern exposure
* Deluxe King-size bed and brand new, queen-size sofa bed with upgraded, memory foam mattress in the living room
* 2 Flatscreen TV's, Blu-Ray player & iPod docking station
* Professionally designed, luxurious condo
* Fully-equipped kitchen, including Bosch stainless steel appliances & granite countertops
* Side-by-side fridge with water & ice maker
* High quality linens and towels, also beach towels supplied
* Double sinks with granite countertops in the large bathroom
* Frameless glass shower enclosure & separate soaker tub
* Folding floor-to-ceiling “Nana doors” to let the outside in
* Poolside gas/electric Viking BBQ grills
* The stunning grounds have waterfalls, 120’ waterslide, an infinity pool, kids pool and hot tubs
* Perfect for families or couples!
* Free (upgraded) 300 mb high-speed wireless internet (WiFi)
* 'Aina' Gourmet Shop/Deli on the property and Whaler's Pantry General Store on the main floor of the Konea Tower
* Fantastic workout facilities available to all guests at no charge
* Just a short walk south to famous Black Rock
* Underground parking
* Fabulous Dukes Beach House Restaurant
* Additional photos available upon request
* 2 Tommy Bahama beach chairs for you to use at the beach
*SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITTED IN OUR CONDO AND ON THE LANAI
PLEASE NOTE: As of Feb., ‘18, construction of the 72 - Luana, 2-story Townhomes will be taking place at Honua Kai.
You will see the construction site from our condo. There may be some noise on work days during construction hours, from 8am to 5pm.
Keywords: Condo, Honua Kai, Ocean Front, Resort
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 6, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We loved Elaine's!
We were so happy with our entire stay in #816 at Honua Kai in Maui. We were traveling with my parents, so I wanted a place that was equipped with a kitchen, laundry, packed with amenities and close to good snorkeling beaches, all of which we had here. My parents took the bedroom and my husband I shared the sleeper sofa, which we were comfortable on. The bathroom is quite spacious, making it perfect for a group. The lanai was large and we enjoyed many meals out here. BBQ tools were provided to enjoy the grills out by the beach. Elaine provided beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels so that we could pack light. She was an excellent communicator and made sure all of our needs were met. I will be recommending it to friends!
We couldn't have been happier with our choice to stay in this beautiful condo. The view was really nice and the property was amazing. Elaine was so great to work with and has thought of everything you could possibly want/need. I have stayed in several VRBO accommodations and this definitely tops my list. If I am ever heading back to Maui I will definitely be looking to stay here again:)
Extremely well-appointed condo - spotless!
My husband and I loved this place! Tastefully decorated, comfortable king bed, superb bath. It was nice to have the laundry facilities in the unit also. Elaine was a wonderful hostess, kept in touch and was ready to help if we needed anything (which we really did not). The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, not only here, but everywhere we went and the on-site restaurant, Duke's, is the best in Kaanapali.
First thing we noticed upon arrival was how impeccably clean our condo was and nicely laid-out. It was well-stocked with all amenities so that we didn't feel the need to run out for supplies. This resort is so well-maintained & the location was perfect with a grocery store & shopping mall right across the street! So close to everything--we'll be back for sure!
Recommend this unit without reservation
Agree with everything positive that has already been posted...unit is lovely and well-stocked, resort is wonderful, Elaine was delightful & honest, Dukes is a great place to have dinner, etc. A few minor complaints/notes for parents: we found the beach itself at this resort to be just OK...when you go out to a depth of 3~4 ft, in most places, there's a lot of rocky patches. Not sharp rocks, but not the best for swimming, so we had better luck driving to other beaches vs. staying right at the HK resort. Water slide seemed to close relatively early in the evening, say 7PM (not sure exactly when it closed), so be sure to get down there earlier in the day if your kids are set on using the water slide. But those, as I said, are minor complaints. All in all, we loved our stay at this property, can recommend it without reservation, and look forward to staying in this unit again in the not-so-distant future!
This condo was great: spotless, spacious and well equipped. We had our own private lanai, washer and dryer and well appointed kitchen. The location was perfect, right along beautiful Kaanapali Beach; a truly outstanding place to stay. Transactions and communications with the owners Elaine & Steve were simple, straight forward and friendly. We will most certainly come back here! Perfect trip! Thanks!
Additional information about rental rates
Plus $190 cleaning fee. Credit cards may be used with PayPal only + 4% surcharge. As of Aug. 1, 2015, there is a Resort Amenity Fee of $15 day + tax, which includes Parking (now collected prior to arrival) Maui GET/TAT - 14.416% *Note: Until confirmed, all rates are subject to change without notice. HI Registration #171-662-1312-01