At the entrance to town, this (3) three story, neo-Victorian home offers convenience to skiing (Lift #7), the high school & Palm Theatre, and is steps away from Clarks Market. Situated just 4 blocks from downtown, this lovely home is a pleasant 5 -10 minute walk to restaurants, shops and gondola. The home has a private indoor redwood hot tub, washer/dryer & laundry room. The free town shuttle route goes by at the corner.
Bachman Village 26 - 4 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms - Sleeps 10 - Comfortable Vacation Home
• 1,808 Square Feet Living Space
• Ideal home for families, multiple families, festival goers, skiers
• Located 1 block from Lift 7 “Coonskin Lift” and Clark’s Market
• ½ block from Galloping Goose town shuttle.
• Front & Back Yards
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Private Indoor 6 Person Redwood Hot Tub
• Private Internet Network
• Gas BBQ Grill
• Ski Locker
Master Bedroom – Queen – Great view of box canyon.
Bedroom 2 - King & 21' T.V.
Bedroom 3 – Two Twins, can be converted into King
Bedroom 4 – Twin Bunk Beds & Twin Trundle
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Full Size Washer & Dryer
Iron & Ironing Board
View of Ski Area
37” LCD HDTV, DVD & VCR
Taxes & Fees:
• 15.4% Tax (Pay By Check and SAVE 3%)
• Checkout Cleaning Fee: $300.00
• Damage Protection: $59.00 – Protects you up to $1,500.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 10 for this property at anytime.
SUPER DISCOUNTS on the following:
- Airport Shuttles
- Lift Tickets
- Ski and Snowboard Equipment Rentals - Save 20%+
- Activities - 4X4 Tours, Food Tours, Photography Tours, Fly Fishing Tours, White Water Rafting Tours, Spa Services, Yoga & Spinning Classes and more.
SAVE TIME! Let us stock your vacation home with groceries/liquor or fresh flowers prior to your arrival?
$35/hourly for shopping and delivery plus the receipt cost.
Business License # 003504